• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Kitsune was talking to Tao... Also, how would you even be there? It's a little... hard to be where Kitsune, Tao, and The Watcher is, isn't it...? They are in an underground bunker, I believe.)

(It's fine. I actually tend to jump between four-ten roleplays, so I can make those mistakes on occasion. Today though, I'm really just on this roleplay. I also tend to play a lot of characters, which can add to the mistakes a bit... Most I've played at once without forgetting any of them for too long is around... twenty characters...?)

(You have to have fast hands so you don't miss out on anything. You also have to remember all the names of your characters, learn to switch between the different roleplays, etc. It can get pretty complicated, but it's very fun to do. Also, waiting for @Samus, @AriaTheWatcher, and @UnwantedTruth so I can do something .-.)

Tao pulls Kitsune off her shoulders and throws her. "Who you are doesn't matter. You are going to die anyway." As she said this the shadows begin to break out of their cages.

Kitsune flips and lands on her feet. "Ohh, I get it. I don't have to play Kitsune anymore~ I've found another that's like me~ Have you ever felt like killing the host body because of the resistance it puts up, but couldn't because that would kill you?" Kitsune smiles at Tao. She spins her blade out, slamming it in the ground and sitting on it. "You know, this girl has a very unique power~"

"This girl puts up no resistance because I put her in a deep sleep. And yes, I know she has a unique ability." Tao states.

"Oh look, the cousin of this girl's mother~ Allow me to introduce her to you~ This is Kitsune, daughter of your cousin Elizabeth~" Kitsune leaps over and lands on The Watcher's shoulder. her blade casually hanging from her hand that was rested upon The Watcher's other shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I think I have to kill you now~ Bye bye, Watcher~" She takes her blade, stabbing it inward at The Watcher's chest while she just casually keeps sitting there.

The Watcher stared down at the blade and laughed, feeling no pain. He knocks Kitsune off of his shoulders and pulls out the blade. "Elizabeth would never let one of her children become evil, so there is no way you are one of her kin. As for the whole killing me part...It won't be that easy." The wound heals itself perfectly.

"If I remember correctly, Elizabeth herself got taken over like this, didn't she? Of course, this is all from the memories of Kitsune's that I'm borrowing~ She apparently got to watch the whole thing before~" She was standing on top of The Watcher's head suddenly, with the blade under her feet and balanced on his head. "I love how strong this girl is~ To think that she was using these powers for something as pointless as protecting one of her sisters~"

The Watcher glares angrily at Kitsune, both him and the corruption inside of him speaking at the same time. "You heartless monster! I will make you pay!"

"You're the one who made me heartless~" Her tone suddenly drops full of anger, yet stays calm at the same time. "You literally made me heartless. You're the one who needs to pay, for killing me without reason. Oh wait, you probably don't even remember me. Poor little Nana, the girl who was killed by you at age six, for doing nothing more than begging you to stop killing her sister. My sister was killed in front of me by you, and then next thing I knew, you killed me as well. I became some creature made of darkness after that, and all I could do was wait for some way to kill you for it." She leaps up in the air, dragging the sword with her. She suddenly changes form completely, looking like a girl that's only six, with long pink hair that goes down to her waist, and purple eyes. She was entirely human, looking as though scared about something. "This is how I was when you killed me," she said in the voice of a child. "I simply wanted you to stop killing my sister, and what did you do? You killed me instead. Fortunately, I'm in control of a girl you can't hurt; one of Elizabeth's children. She'd kill you for harming this girl." She changed back to the normal appearance of Kitsune, holding the blade once more. "Now then, shall I kill you? Perhaps you'd rather I kill Kitsune first? While I'm at it, I might as well kill Midori. Perhaps take out Yoshino, Nekimi, and Mayumi as well? To top it all off, I'll even kill Elizabeth, see how you feel about having somebody dear to you get killed, with you unable to do anything about it!"

Tao took this advantage and walked behind the Watcher. She impaled her claws into his shoulders. "I want you to see what you have done before you die." Tao makes his head points towards the released shadow creatures.

"I'm from a dimension of nothingness, and Nanami's obviously from wherever gods come from..." Mai tries to think of where Kimura could possibly be from. "I come from a forest in Japan... Quite a lovely place to walk through. So many wolves and fox to spend time with while I think about things." Kimura seemed like the kind of person who enjoyed nature and loved to relax all the time.

Kitsune leaps over to behind Tao. "I get to deal the blow that kills the guy. Other than that, do whatever you want with him, as I want him to suffer, just like he made my sister suffer though painful torture up until her being killed by him."

Midori started walking towards the exit, carrying Elizabeth on her back, as she saw Elizabeth was losing her balance too much. "I hope they prepared some food for us. Oh, I'm not sure if you've eaten any of Nekimi and Mayumi's cooking yet. You're in for a real surprise. You can come with us, Oshoku. They'd be delighted to meet you after all this time of being my friend."

The Watcher stares at Kitsune with an appalled and afraid expression, the corruption doing the talking for him. "Listen, whatever your name is, Kitsune hasn't been born yet, neither has your sister! The Watcher would never do that of his own free will, and if you tell us what happened we can change the future so that the incident you are talking about never happens! The Watcher would never harm one of Elizabeth's children, even if it cost him his life, so something must have changed him, if we know what we can right those wrongs!" He completely ignores the tank of shadows, they would be absorbed into him as soon as they were released, which could drive him off the edge of sanity as well. "Please, I beg if you, let us fix things!"

Osuku smiles. "Sure, I'll come with!" She says cheerfully, following Midori.

Jessica looked at Kimura. She had a sad expression on her face. "It must be nice to walk through a forest. Feel the grass on your feet. I wish these stupid sticks of flesh and bone sticking out of my waist actually function." She mumbled.

The Watcher quickly heals his wound and starts absorbing the shadows, slowly losing his sanity as hundreds of voices fill his head, making it impossible to think. The corruption that is talking, the original dark energy, is the only thing keeping him from going insane.

"You can't fix this. I'm not even related to this Kitsune person that I'm using to talk to you with. You killed me and my sister back four years ago. I took control of this girl here just a few minutes before I showed up in this room. My name before you killed me was Nana. While yes, this girl that's standing before you hasn't been born yet, I was born on this day, but ten years in current time's past. Now then, because you killed me and my sister four years ago, I'll kill your cousin's child before your very eyes." She spins the blade, stabbing it through the heart of the body of which she has control over. "Too bad you can't go back four years into the past and keep yourself from killing my sister and me." She pushes the blade deeper, the entire area around the stab wound covered in blood now.

"Oh, my legs barely function, to be honest. The reason I'm still laying down right now is my legs. The nerves in my legs are damaged badly, so I can't feel my legs at times, making me unable to move them properly." Kimura sits up, looking over at Jessica. Mai was staring at her right palm nonstop, just seeming out of it.

Midori eventually makes it all the way to Elizabeth's house, taking out Elizabeth's key from one of her own pockets, unlocking the door. "Hey, guess who's home!" Yoshino, Nekimi, and Mayumi's ears all perk up, this being the first time in forever they've heard that voice. They walk over towards the front door. "Midori, is that you? Me and Mayumi were wondering where you've been this whole time." Nekimi hugs Midori, Yoshino having climbed on the back of Elizabeth, who was still on the back of Midori. "Mom brought Midori home...~" Yoshino fell asleep, Mayumi having spaced out again, looking like she were falling asleep as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watcher screams from the insanity and the guilt, wondering why this had to happen, why. He collapses to the ground, crying with his head in his hands and completely losing control as he becomes whole once again. "It shouldn't have to be this way...why...why ca..." He pauses as powers and memories flood him. He remembers everything, every piece of himself that he chipped away and threw into the shadows. "N...No, I can fix this, I can fix this, I can fix this," He says frantically, time seeming to slow down around him, Tao and Kitsune. He started to regain his sanity, and he is ready to right the wrongs he has done.

Elizabeth smiled, thinking to herself that it was really Midori who brought her home. Oshuku quietly looks at everyone while standing behind Midori, too shy to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back