• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero then shoots up, remembering that he set a shadow clone at the class and left to nap, and immediately shadow travels back to the front of the class room door, opening it during the middle of class to retake his seat, the clone than dissolving.

The Watcher blocks Tao's path by appearing in front of her. "I can't let you do that, hundreds of thousands of lives will be lost if I do."

The Watcher held his arms out wide and allowed Tao's claws to strike through his stomach. He felt no pain as they did so and simply stood there, eyes shut.

(@Samus)

The Watcher smiles, his own dark energy taking over, and tackles Tao to the ground. "Nice try killing my host, but I won't let that happen. He showed me what it is to be good, and I will follow in his footsteps." He says, his voice sounding deeper and more menacing. Somewhere in The Watcher's mind the real Watcher was in a sort of sleep coma. The wound from the claws heals, being mended together by the shadows as his whole body turns black and changes to match the left side.

(@Samus)

Kimura watches the sky. She was literally just a human in this form, though she could revert to spirit form at any time. "It really is a cruel world... Nothing like around four, five hundred years ago..." Mai picks up Nanami, stabbing Nanami into her own chest. The blade goes in, but doesn't come out behind, and there's no blood or wound. She pushes the blade all the way inside, until even the hilt was gone. "Three... two... one..." Nanami reappeared on Mai's back, sleeping in her human-like form.

Midori looks at Elizabeth, then slowly starts to lose consciousness. She falls to the floor, making a light sound as she hits the ground. She was unconscious, but was obviously alright in physical terms. Ookami was watching from a little ways behind Elizabeth, leaning against the metal case of which only she could lift.

Elizabeth watches over Midori, making sure that she was ok. The Watcher smiles, taking the full brunt of the blow without flinching, and yawns. "Weak. You are supposed to be the strongest thing The Watcher ever created, yet that's all you've got?"

The Watcher laughed and pulled his hand off of Tao's claws. His hands regenerated and there was no sign that Tao had even pierced the skin. "Well if that's the best you've got, then I'm disappointed." He says as he stands back up.

"She'll be fine... It's just a matter of letting her rest..." Ookami stood up, lifting her case and walking over to them. "It seems that even now... Oh well, I have no reason to bother with her." Ookami began walking off, not bothering to even give her name or see if Midori was actually okay.

Layla paid no attention to what the teacher had to say, due to being lost in her own state of mind, one of which decided who, or what, will be taking full control.

Elizabeth and Oshoku both stare at Ookami as she walks off, more than a bit confused, wondering who she was, how long she had been there, and how she had gotten here.

Ookami was gone by the time Midori woke up. She sat up, looking a little confused. "Where...? Oh, same place... I must have passed out from hunger...~" Her stomach growls, showing that she was quite hungry.

Jessica watched the sword go though Mai. When it came out go her back in human form. "That's pretty cool. Cooler than anything I can do."

Elizabeth stands up and holds out a hand to help Midori up. "Let's go get something to eat then. I'll let you choose where we go to eat." She says, still a bit disoriented and having a bit of trouble keeping her balance.

"I refuse to eat anything but the cooking of Nekimi and Mayumi, or the cooking of Yoshino." She took Elizabeth's hand, standing up then supporting herself and Elizabeth. Yoshino, Nekimi, and Mayumi were all talking with each other, still waiting for everybody to get back and eat the food they prepared for breakfast, intent on having them eat it, even though it's nowhere near morning at this point. They hated it when their food went to waste.

"It's nothing, to be honest... It was merely me allowing Nanami to return to this form by sending her to a realm of calmness and focus. She has to be able to focus a little in order to maintain this form, though she tends to sleep a lot..."

Kitsune was on Tao's back, currently in her normal form. She was giggling slightly, having been there for quite some time now. "So, what are we laughing about~?"

Alyssa walks pass Tao and Kitsune with a smug expression it seem like she didn't care about the other students at this school

(( failed!!! *sad face* well time to edited))

Alyssa stops walking and looks back at her " i am Alyssa Summers performing arts students like it any of your business"

"I'm nobody special. Just one of the fifty children of a cat named Elizabeth~" She leaps up into the air, now sitting on one of Tao's shoulders. "My name's Kitsune, by the way. You must be mother's friend Tao~"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back