• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana walked in "ummm I don't know" she's said as she put her arms around his neck and pushed up against his back "make it a suprise" she said with a childish giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana walked in "ummm I don't know" she's said as she put her arms around his neck and pushed up against his back "make it a suprise" she said with a childish giggle

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Err...What's your favorite color?"

Roman sat on the edge of the bed, "The only reason I was worried was because... well I care... and noy only do I care, but..." Roman started to stumble in his words, as he looked at Haiiro.

@AriaTheWatcher

(( Lol I dunno @Sixxx Gotta ask Aria. ))

Roman said:
Roman sat on the edge of the bed, "The only reason I was worried was because... well I care... and noy only do I care, but..." Roman started to stumble in his words, as he looked at Haiiro.
Haiiro frowns, starting to be interested in what Roman had to say. "What is it? Spit it out already." She says, wincing in pain.

Roman looked at Haiiro as if he waa telling her to keep her cool before she hurts herself. He then put a hand by her right one which wasn't broken, "I don't only care for you... I also like you." He told her as he looked at their hands.

@AriaTheWatcher

Himeragi Seiker]do i owe any responses [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] ?)))
((No, I need to respond))

Lumina nearly drools seeing the ice cream. "Oh my gosh..."

Roman said:
Roman looked at Haiiro as if he waa telling her to keep her cool before she hurts herself. He then put a hand by her right one which wasn't broken, "I don't only care for you... I also like you." He told her as he looked at their hands.
Haiiro blushes. "Wait what." She says quickly, seeming quite confused. She had heard Roman, but was wondering if she had possibly misinterpreted what he meant or something like that since what he had said seemed a bit crazy to her.

Lumina said:
((No, I need to respond))
Lumina nearly drools seeing the ice cream. "Oh my gosh..."
*Airi then looks over at Lumina with a smile*

''hurry up and eat it before it melts haha''

Author walked into the dorm building. "Hmmm..." He pulled out his journal and wrote: Author was rewarded dorm room 13 for his efforts of awesomeness. A man walked up to Author, giving him a key and a certification of awesomness. "Cool."

Roman refused to lift his head up, "I don't think I stuttered." He said smiling a bit. He finally looked up at Haiiro's red face, "And if you think your crazy... your wrong." Roman told her still smiling.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman refused to lift his head up, "I don't think I stuttered." He said smiling a bit. He finally looked up at Haiiro's red face, "And if you think your crazy... your wrong." Roman told her still smiling.
Haiiro frowns, she had no idea what to say and attempted to sit up, wincing in pain before giving up on that. "Wh-...This is a prank, isn't it?"

Roman looked confused, "I don't prank about liking someone. Other pranks are cool but thats just messed up." He said folding his arms. "Its also wrong. Besides, when do I ever lie?" He asked

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman looked confused, "I don't prank about liking someone. Other pranks are cool but thats just messed up." He said folding his arms. "Its also wrong. Besides, when do I ever lie?" He asked
Haiiro blushes. "You mean you like me as a friend, right?"

The Watcher nods. "Sure." He says, the ceiling becoming a glass dome. The tree starts growing fruit of various colors and shapes.

Thana smiles some more as black symbols appear on the floor creating little birds from oblivion and leting them fly about the room "can my bed be over there" thana said softly as she pointed to the far wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back