• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "Haiiro. I don't know... I don't know if I wanna tell you 'yet' atleast." He said still looking at his feet. "Besides I don't think you'd care anyway." He told her as he started walking to his car once again.
Haiiro sighs, cursing Roman and turning him into a girl. "Strike one, next time I mess with your mind. I do care so tell me." She says, determined to make Roman tell her.

Daniel reaver]Thana gasped then ran in childishly and looked around with a giant smile while giggling happily and looking at all the flavors [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/23150/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher smiles. "You can have whatever you want, this stuff gets restocked every day."

((Does anyone have a character free to interact with at the moment?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana turned to watcher and ran up and hugged him while puting her cheek to his

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, he still wasn't used to being hugged, but he didn't mind it.

Lumina said:
"Yeah! Was kinda quiet last year though. Nothing special honestly." She took a drink of the smoothie the waitress brought over.

"I find that hard to believe, considering what kind of a school it it... So where you alone then as well? or where you with somebody?"

Sipping his coffee, Everest allowed himself to smile at Elyse.

@Lumina

Ramona continued walking to the car, "I'll tell you when I get there." She said getting in the car. "For now just wait til' I get there." Ramona told Haiiro, "Can you also change me back?"

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Ramona continued walking to the car, "I'll tell you when I get there." She said getting in the car. "For now just wait til' I get there." Ramona told Haiiro, "Can you also change me back?"
Haiiro shakes her head. "I refuse to change you back until I am told what it is you have to say." She says defiantly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana happily held onto watcher and pushed up against him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "I also have a room filled with candy...let's just say that room's actually a bit weird."

Ramona sighed, "Don't worry, I'll tell you when I there. I should be around shortly." She said pulling off from the hotel. "I would also like to be changed back when I get there. I would like to be 100% me when I tell you." Ramona told her.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled more and looked into watchers eyes with happiness

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Say, how would you like to live here with me?"

Roman said:
Ramona sighed, "Don't worry, I'll tell you when I there. I should be around shortly." She said pulling off from the hotel. "I would also like to be changed back when I get there. I would like to be 100% me when I tell you." Ramona told her.
Haiiro shrugs. "Sure, fine. Don't get why though." She says, messing with her eye patch.

Ramona shook her head as she drove, "I don't think anyone would want to be someone else when they confess about anything." She said, smiling a bit. "I'll be there shortly. Goodbye." Ramona rold Haiiro then she hung up the phone.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Ramona shook her head as she drove, "I don't think anyone would want to be someone else when they confess about anything." She said, smiling a bit. "I'll be there shortly. Goodbye." Ramona rold Haiiro then she hung up the phone.
Haiiro shrugs, turning her phone off and laying back down, turning on the tv.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled happily at watcher and nodded a little more when he said he'd go get a room ready

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher leaves the room, walking down the hallway and looking for an empty room.

A while later, Ramona pulled up to the dorms. She walked to the girl's dorms. "Being a girl helps not gey me caught I guess." When Ramona made it in the building, when she made it to Haiiro's dorm she materialized a key to let herself in.

"Hey." She said shyly.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
A while later, Ramona pulled up to the dorms. She walked to the girl's dorms. "Being a girl helps not gey me caught I guess." When Ramona made it in the building, when she made it to Haiiro's dorm she materialized a key to let herself in.
"Hey." She said shyly.
Haiiro sighs, turning Ramona back into a guy. She was a bit glad that she hadn't told Roman about all of her injuries. "So, what is it you were going to tell me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana silently followed watcher eager to live here with him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs, he must have passed by over a thousand rooms, and not a single one so far had been empty.

shyland said:
Could be better shade muttered looking at the man standing before her
Author gave Shade a questioning look. "Anyways. See ya." He turned and began to walk away, scribbling down notes in a seperate journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back