• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled up at watcher then nuzzled into his chest "can we please" she said childishly as she hid her face in his chest

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Sure. It's a bit big, despite me being the only person that actually lives there, and it'll be fun to have some company for a change!"

Roman said:
Ally gasped, "Its beautiful... " she looked over, "Who's D and H?" She asked curious.

Han walked up behind the two. His hair even longer. Now a male again he says, "Dylan and Han." He said lookin at them.

Ally turned around quickly, "Big Brother!!" She smiled and said "Your back to normal again! Big Sis! Look!" She said laughing.

@Sixxx
Dylan smiled and turned to him with a big smile "im glad your you again "she smiled kissing him and taking his hand " you look better as a boy , maybe a haircut tho " she ruffled his hair .

@Roman

Roman said:
Han walked up behind the two. His hair even longer. Now a male again he says, "Dylan and Han." He said lookin at them.
(...Didn't I say that the curse was COMPLETELY IRREVERSIBLE no matter what was possibly tried?)

Roman sighed, "Well. So be it, I might have to come check up on you." He said thinking about her doing more crazy stuff, "I might have to quit my job for you." He said amirking.

@AriaTheWatcher

(( But being a girl sucked... ALOT ))

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Well. So be it, I might have to come check up on you." He said thinking about her doing more crazy stuff, "I might have to quit my job for you." He said amirking.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs. "I'm fine. Don't worry too much about me." She says, deciding not to mention her various other injuries she had accidentally caused herself.

Roman said:
(( But being a girl sucked... ALOT ))
(If it's completely irreversible than it can't be reversed, no matter how much you dislike that fact.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "I'm fine. Don't worry too much about me." She says, deciding not to mention her various other injuries she had accidentally caused herself.

(If it's completely irreversible than it can't be reversed, no matter how much you dislike that fact.)
(( Ugh fine... *Pouts away*))

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as they pulled up to a beautiful restaurant then steped out and handed the keys to a valet before walking over to blues door and opening it for her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
" Wow this place is fancy " she smiled and took his hand others stared at her ,at first they say beauty , her hair make up her eyes her dress and then they all saw her skin, covered in scars

@Daniel reaver

Daniel looked at the people with a cold glare and they quickly went back to Normal "don't worry about them blue just focus on me the hole night ok" he said to her with a smile

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded her head while still having a slight blush on her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher snaps his fingers and him and Thana appear outside of the gates of an enormous mansion. "Welcome to my home. I haven't actually been here in a while..."

Shade hops down from the tree see in the man stand there and explode a rabbit and runs to him and asked y he did that

The Watcher rubs the back of his head, blushing. "Built it myself." He says, opening the gates and walking to the front doors. "It get's a bit lonely here..."

Daniel reaver]Daniel looked at the people with a cold glare and they quickly went back to Normal "don't worry about them blue just focus on me the hole night ok" he said to her with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue then noticed their stares and nodded " its fine ...dosent matter " she smiled up at him turning red

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana quickly walked with watcher while holding onto his arms and looking around whith a big smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, opening the door for Thana. "Ladies first."

Thana gasped with delight when watcher opened the door "whoa this is amazing she said as she quickly ran into the room and looked around in amazement before turning back to watcher with a smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back