• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana gasped with delight when watcher opened the door "whoa this is amazing she said as she quickly ran into the room and looked around in amazement

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, walking down the main hallway and pointing out certain rooms, all of which had a sign on the door to say what they were for or what they contained.

The Watcher blushes a little bit, not mentioning it. He walks over to a room that wasn't actually labeled, seeming a bit confused. "That's odd...I could have sworn I labeled every room...what's even in here..." He mumbles, not opening the door because he was admittedly slightly afraid of what may be inside.

shyland said:
Shade hops down from the tree see in the man stand there and explode a rabbit and runs to him and asked y he did that
Author shrugged. "Because I can." He smiled at Shade. "So, how are you, Shade? Yes, I do know your name. No, I am not a stalker." He chuckled.

Roman looked confused, "If I'm correct your the one who told me to quit." He said putting a hand on his chin remembering the exact moment. "Yeah, it was you."

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman looked confused, "If I'm correct your the one who told me to quit." He said putting a hand on his chin remembering the exact moment. "Yeah, it was you."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro blushes, she really didn't want Roman to know the full extent of how badly she was injured. "Err, yes I did...And I meant it, it's just....I got nothin'..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at the door curiously "what's in there watcher" she said as she stoped and looked at it

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher opens it a crack before quickly slamming it shut, seeming quite scared. "Spiders...enormous...spiders..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana's eyes opened wide "really" she said with fear as she hid behind watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods, shivering in fear. "Y-Yes...I hate spiders..."

Roman laughed, "Guess you can tell me now. It cant be as bad as you think. I've almost been killed... Thousands of times now." He said turning on his TV. "So. Ready to spill the truth?" He asked jokingly

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Guess you can tell me now. It cant be as bad as you think. I've almost been killed... Thousands of times now." He said turning on his TV. "So. Ready to spill the truth?" He asked jokingly
Haiiro sighs. "Well, I've broken my leg, broken my left arm, which is fine since I'm right handed. I've cracked my skull open, now have to wear an eye patch due to one of my eyes having exploded, and have two broken ribs. That is why I don't want you to come back." She says, being completely honest with Roman.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana quickly pulled watcher away from the door "let's not go in there" thana said while trying to sound not scared

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "Y-Yeah...let's go to a different room..." He says, walking towards a room that said Icecream on the sign on the door.

The Watcher smiles. "You're going to like this room!" He says, opening the door and revealing a room filled with hundreds of different flavors of icecream.

Moriko walked through the school grounds, looking for something to do, as she walked along she shivered, she had forgotten to get her coat, it was a spring day but the sun wasn't out and as usual moriko felt cold. Her bright green eyes drifted back and forth slowly as she looked around to see if there was anything to do or anyone to talk with.

Roman let out a quiet gasp, "I-I'm coming back right now!" He said picking up his car keys and rushing out the hotel doors. "What the fuck were you thinking?" He asked with a heavy amout of worry in his voice.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman let out a quiet gasp, "I-I'm coming back right now!" He said picking up his car keys and rushing out the hotel doors. "What the fuck were you thinking?" He asked with a heavy amout of worry in his voice.
Haiiro sighs angrily. "And this is why I didn't tell you." She says, frowning. "Look, aside from a bit of pain I'm fine Roman."

Roman stopped walking and stood still, "Haiiro, the only reason I asked if you were--" he stopped talking immediately. "Its nothing. Forget it." He said looking at his feet.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman stopped walking and stood still, "Haiiro, the only reason I asked if you were--" he stopped talking immediately. "Its nothing. Forget it." He said looking at his feet.
Haiiro frowns. "What's wrong Roman? Usually you don't stop talking like that unless you've got something on your mind. You made me tell you what you wanted me to, so tell me what's on your mind or I curse you."

Roman shook his head, "Haiiro. I don't know... I don't know if I wanna tell you 'yet' atleast." He said still looking at his feet. "Besides I don't think you'd care anyway." He told her as he started walking to his car once again.

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back