• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom appeared back in his realm. He sat down in the living room and began to read a comic book. A plate of cookie appeared next to him and he nibbled on one as he read.
Author sat at his desk in The Land of the Book. His current story was about a group of people at a special highschool that have supernatural powers, not all human. Some were gods, some were demons, others were angels, or even humans. But they all had one thing in common:Destiny. "This is one of my best stories." He laughed.
Usui finally woke up after a long and restful nap. She sat up as she yawned and wiped her watering eyes. She styed like that for a bit, attemtping to wake up. She finally woke up enough to realize that there was a note on her back. She quickly took it and read it. "Huh.. Neat.." She mumbled. "Ansom?" She asked, now sitting up.

nk7a.jpg

(If you can't tell, I've been dying to use pictures <3)

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Usui finally woke up after a long and restful nap. She sat up as she yawned and wiped her watering eyes. She styed like that for a bit, attemtping to wake up. She finally woke up enough to realize that there was a note on her back. She quickly took it and read it. "Huh.. Neat.." She mumbled. "Ansom?" She asked, now sitting up.
nk7a.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Ansom appeared in the same room as Usui. "You called?" He asked before taking a bite of the cookie in his hand. He stretched before sitting on a nearby chair, one leg over the armrest.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
nk7a.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(What no way! xD )

"Oh." She said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes once more. "Hi." She said, not very sure what to say from there. 'Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed?' She thought and quickly disgarding it. 'Possibly, thanks for letting me come over?' She thought and mentally sighing. 'I dont know. He can read mind- Thanks.' She thought, stretching slightly and then letting out a sigh of relief. "Ah.." She said, smiling slightly at the nice rest.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
"Oh." She said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes once more. "Hi." She said, not very sure what to say from there. 'Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed?' She thought and quickly disgarding it. 'Possibly, thanks for letting me come over?' She thought and mentally sighing. 'I dont know. He can read mind- Thanks.' She thought, stretching slightly and then letting out a sigh of relief. "Ah.." She said, smiling slightly at the nice rest.
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yeah, no biggie." He stood up from the chair. "I have different rooms. Not all of them are bedrooms. We can explore. I probably have some rooms that I don't even know are there." He chuckled before slaping his forehead. "Oh, right. You probably want to get back to the Standard Realm, by that, I mean Earth." He extended his hand to take her back to Earth.

Usui shrugged. "I don't have anything to do in the 'Standard Realm.'" She said, quoting him. "I don't care eiter way." She said, going a head and taking his hand.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Han made it to the library shortly grabbing a book ok curse reverses and Wizard Gods. "Well its tine I guess..." she sakd sitting in her grandfather's old reading chair. It was old and big, as if it was a throne. "Is this how Wizard Gods feel?" As she she sat down she felt a power surge through her.
Ally looked around, "Are there any animals around? I heard most animals live in the forest." She said as she made the trees grow lively again. Ally looked over to a little tree sapling, she walked over to one and touched it turning it into a fully grown cherry blossom tree. "Yeah, I wanna go see some animals!" She said cheerfully seeing a rabbit hop pass.

@Sixxx
(( @Sixxx ))

Daniel reaver]Daniel put a hand to his Chin and though before smiling down at blue "I have an idea" he said with a grin as he grabed blues hand and started to walk out the door with a great plan in mind "I'll take her to the nicest place In the city" he though as he secretly stuck out his free hand and a glowing white credit card formed in it before he stuck it in his pocket [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"oh yeh that sounds amazing sweet heart " she squeezed his hnd and grinned " is it a surprise ?" she said with grin

@Daniel reaver

Dylan smiled " yeh but we might have to take it slow i cant really push myself to much i have veins healing " she smiled and started walking " you want to see some thing amazing ? something your bother showed me ?"

@Roman

Blue smiled as the door swiveled upward " thats kinda cool " she said giggling like a child " so you wont tell me ?"she looked up at him all innocent like she wasnt gonna bug him the whole way there , where ever there is

@Daniel reaver

Blue smiled as the door swiveled upward " thats kinda cool " she said giggling like a child " so you wont tell me ?"she looked up at him all innocent like she wasnt gonna bug him the whole way there , where ever there is

@Daniel reaver

"Nope like I said its a suprise" he said as he smiled at blue and put a hand to her cheek and kissed her other one with a smile before gesturing for her to get in the car

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Lumina smiles walking into the cabin. Event with the scare with Airi, she loved it here, being with everyone, being with Zephyr.... she felt genuinely happy.
*As Zephyr reached the cabin, she quickly made an ice cream for both Lumina and Airi and let them both sit on the couch in the living room (the ice cream was cookies n' cream)*

''enjoy it, me and everyone else already had some'' ^^

''thank you onii-chan!'' ^.^

Ally lit up, "I ubderstand. I wont push you too hard." She said smiling. "What did Big Brother show you? It sounds interesting..." she said amazed.

@Sixxx

Author appeared on Earth, for he wanted to get a better look at his characters. "Hmm..." He mumbled as he looked around. "It looks as I written it." He smiled. "Of course it does. He wrote in his journal: The morning sky blackened from an unknown reason. Once he stopped writing, daytime became nighttime. "I always liked night better." He chuckled.

Roman said:
Ally lit up, "I ubderstand. I wont push you too hard." She said smiling. "What did Big Brother show you? It sounds interesting..." she said amazed.
@Sixxx
Dylan led the way to the waterfall the water was Crystal clear and the engraving in the rock with Han and dylans names shined asfor it was encrusted with dimond. Dylan smiled this place was specail to her

Blue smiled" thank you youdoing this for me Daniel it means the world to . i think we needed this " she smiled kissing his cheek as they drove

@Daniel reaver

Ally gasped, "Its beautiful... " she looked over, "Who's D and H?" She asked curious.

Han walked up behind the two. His hair even longer. Now a male again he says, "Dylan and Han." He said lookin at them.

Ally turned around quickly, "Big Brother!!" She smiled and said "Your back to normal again! Big Sis! Look!" She said laughing.

@Sixxx

Daniel smiled as they pulled up to a beautiful restaurant then steped out and handed the keys to a valet before walking over to blues door and opening it for her

@Sixxx

Author walked around the school grounds. "It is actually how I pictured it. It is almost like I made it...oh wait..I did." He laughed and wrote in his journal again. In the night sky, a large meteor shower could be seen. He looked in the sky, and sure enough, his writing came true. "Amazing atmosphere. Glad I designed it."

"Hmmm...maybe I can change everyone's genders....nah...too cruel." He laughed as he opened his journal. The young rabbit looked up at Author, seeming to know that he was its creator before exploding. He wrote as he looked at a bunny who did exactly what Author wrote.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "You can't tell me cause its embarrasing?" He asked, his chuckle turning into a laugh. He sat up on the bed, "C'mon Haiiro. You can tell me anything." He said smiling.
Haiiro sighs angrily. "I'm not telling you Roman!" She says, seeming a bit annoyed by Roman's constant asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back