• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira brought his sword to meet Zero's scythe, soon spinning around clockwise and slashing the back of his knee. He then brought his foot towards Zero's stomach, slamming it into him. This send Zero back a few yards. Akira readied himself, anticipating a counter attack♅...

[/QUOTE]
Zero winced as the sword slashed his knee, a limp now appearing when Zero tried walking. N-no... I'm losing too much blood, I-I'll have to make a temporary brace... Darkness formed around his knee, the wound still clearly open however blood was no longer pouring from it. Zero then rushed forwards, attacking from above again, however when countered immediately spun around, striking towards Akira's side.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]

Usui sighed slightly. "We can probably find one." She said hopeful, leaving the school building and heading for the gates in the courtyard. 'Maybe.' She thought. For some strange reason, Usui still had the grass rope she made tied around her waste.

~

Mamoreru nodded, not understanding why anybody would want to enroll in a placce like this. "What're your powers?" She asks him, leading him inside the school so that he can get the enrollment papers.

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing special really. Just your regular element manipulation and such," Jace answered vaguely with a light tone. He'd always been taught to never give away all of your secrets. Especially to people you've just met. "What about you?"

(Won't be on much until after school.)

Whack said:
"Nothing special really. Just your regular element manipulation and such," Jace answered vaguely with a light tone. He'd always been taught to never give away all of your secrets. Especially to people you've just met. "What about you?"
(Won't be on much until after school.)
(Same, Don't worry.)

Mamoreu nodded as he showed his power.
'And such.' She quoted in her head, then freezing her her place at his next question. She opened her mouth to talk and purple mist flew out of her mouth. She sighed in slight defeat and closed her mouth for a second. "Dizzying." She said, pointing up to the dissapating smoke. Mamoreru stared at Jace, a little scared to do what she was going to do. 'No, don't.' She told herself and stopped before anything could happen. "Healing." She said, motioning to his side. "That's about it." She said, feeling a bit awkward with not saying the rest. If he didn't, then she wouldn't.

Blue blushed and smiled handing him the keys of Dylans Lamborghini " she said we could barrow it while they are away at the cabin "she smiled and kissed his cheek " since we look like a million bucks we should drive like it "

@Daniel reaver

(( I made an RP in the 'fandom' category. Check it out and tell me what ya think! Thanks :P ))

Hanna looked over to Dylan, "Whatcha thinking about Short Stuff?" She asked smiling. She hoped it wasn't prom, she hoped she'd be a guy by then.

Ally still sat in the back still admiring the forest. She wondered what she's gonna see. What kind of animals with be around? What kind of plants? Will there be a lake? She had many thoughts on what she'd see there. But remained silent lost in the thoughts

@Sixxx

Roman chuckled, "You can't tell me cause its embarrasing?" He asked, his chuckle turning into a laugh. He sat up on the bed, "C'mon Haiiro. You can tell me anything." He said smiling.

@AriaTheWatcher

(( My post for now. I'll be around later. Like always... ))

Daniel grabed the keys from blue then grabed blues hand "that was nice of her" he said happily

@Sixxx

Thana smiled up at watcher then nuzzled into his chest "can we please" she said childishly as she hid her face in his chest

@AriaTheWatcher

Daniel reaver]Daniel grabed the keys from blue then grabed blues hand "that was nice of her" he said happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
(Yeah Thana is back!!)(Oh wait!Is Thana still in those tight clothes)

Roman said:
(( I made an RP in the 'fandom' category. Check it out and tell me what ya think! Thanks :P ))
Hanna looked over to Dylan, "Whatcha thinking about Short Stuff?" She asked smiling. She hoped it wasn't prom, she hoped she'd be a guy by then.

Ally still sat in the back still admiring the forest. She wondered what she's gonna see. What kind of animals with be around? What kind of plants? Will there be a lake? She had many thoughts on what she'd see there. But remained silent lost in the thoughts

@Sixxx

Roman chuckled, "You can't tell me cause its embarrasing?" He asked, his chuckle turning into a laugh. He sat up on the bed, "C'mon Haiiro. You can tell me anything." He said smiling.

@AriaTheWatcher

(( My post for now. I'll be around later. Like always... ))
" nothin" she said witha sigh dosent matter hun" she said with a soft smiled she mad birds appear outside Ally's window they flew along side the car changing colors are the flew to pink and blue and green and then rainbow

@Roman

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Oh sorry But still is Thana wearing those tight clothes)

[/QUOTE]
(Tight clothes? Thana had watcher make her some clothes that actualy fit her so I don't think so)

(Well IRL we all know xD i will explain @shyland) Will tried to explain "Well as i said the last thing i remember was Haiiro snapping her fingers so the only thing that could have happened was he got sent to purgatory which means that is how he died for if fire users cannot use magic then they die" Another tear rolled down his face "I can't believe it one of the people he looked up to the most was the one to kill him"

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
(Same, Don't worry.)
Mamoreu nodded as he showed his power.
'And such.' She quoted in her head, then freezing her her place at his next question. She opened her mouth to talk and purple mist flew out of her mouth. She sighed in slight defeat and closed her mouth for a second. "Dizzying." She said, pointing up to the dissapating smoke. Mamoreru stared at Jace, a little scared to do what she was going to do. 'No, don't.' She told herself and stopped before anything could happen. "Healing." She said, motioning to his side. "That's about it." She said, feeling a bit awkward with not saying the rest. If he didn't, then she wouldn't.

[/QUOTE]
"That's nice," Jace said, examining the smoke as it spread. He looked around the school curiously, studying it. 'Could this possibly work?' The question ran through his head for the fourth time since he'd landed and it was rather unnerving. The blond pressed his lips into a line in thought, the fingers of his right hand tapping against the sheathed metal on his belt.

"Is this place safe?" Jace asked out of the blue, "I mean...safe from outsiders?"

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero winced as the sword slashed his knee, a limp now appearing when Zero. N-no... I'm losing too much blood, I-I'll have to make a temporary brace... Darkness formed around his knee, the wound still clearly open however blood was no longer pouring from it. Zero then rushed forwards, attacking from above again, however when countered immediately spun around, striking towards Akira's side.
...♅Akira countered Zero's scythe, soon dodging to the left. As he did so, Zero's scythe slashed across his waist, causing some blood to spring out from him. The blood vanished immediately as it left Akira's body. He leaped back and closed his eyes, stabbing his sword into the ground. He opened his eyes and looked at Zero with his blood red irises, the faded red moon ominously beaming behind him. He spoke♅...

“ It's about time we end this dance, don't you say? ”

tumblr_nd1c0f2Jho1r2r2x7o1_500_zpsyvkeeumd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back