• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elyse sat down stretching out on the booth seat, not noticing or caring about the stares she was getting. Leaning up against the wall her gaze flicked to Everest before she looked around the joint. "Cute." @Jesters Court

Clover looks over towards the city "Looks like some people are having some baaaad luck." He chuckles "Such a nice feeling of luck in the world~"

Ansom smiled. "I know what I will do. Destroy the space time!" He shouted with glee as he stood up. "I just need to get the right materials." Once the space time is destroyed, the universe will tear apart, destroying itself until it completely obliterates everything. "All right, let's see who I can recruit to my cause."

Sitting down across from her, Everest grinned, looked at her and said,

"Ya, the view is great."

Suddenly the waiter showed up to take their orders.

Everest simply said,

"I'll have whatever she orders and a coffee, black please."

@Lumina

Sitting back up with an exaggerated groan (to the bemusement of the waiter that made it ever-so-obvious that her shift was ending and she wanted to leave rather than take orders) Elyse orders a plain grilled cheese and tomato soup, with a strawberry smoothie. As the waiter walked away she relaxed back against the seat, exhaling. @Jesters Court

As Ansom was walking, he came across a male sitting and drinking milk. "Ah, hello, young one." He tilted his head. "You look, as Earthlings say,...stylin'." He chuckled at his own entertainment. "Anyways, my name is Ansom, and boy do I have a job for you." He smiled.

@WeirdisFun

"So you said this was your second year going here then? Is the school any good?"

Leaning back in the seat, Everest relaxed and smiled at the girl sitting across from him.

@Lumina

Morgan looks at Ansom as he finished drinking his milk "Oh I'm Morgan nice to meet you" he said to Ansom as he pulled another milk from nowhere "so what do you want Ansom?".

@AsongOfIceandFire

(by the way how did you do the tags thingy)

WeirdisFun said:
Morgan looks at Ansom as he finished drinking his milk "Oh I'm Morgan nice to meet you" he said to Ansom as he pulled another milk from nowhere "so what do you want Ansom?".
@AsongOfIceandFire

(by the way how did you do the tags thingy)
"I am planning on doing something very...catastrophic. I need as much help as I can get, and I am asking you to join me." He smiled. "If you do, it is guaranteed good luck and success, if not, then you get sent to Limbo where you can feel pain, hunger, and thirst, yet you cannot die." He shrugged. his shoulders. "It is your call man.

(@Whoever'sname is how you tag. #TeamKaos)

Morgan suddenly stopped drinking his milk "okay then sounds interesting" he said "but in one condition don't destroy the school" he said with a glare and calms down "what are you planning anyway Ansom?".

WeirdisFun said:
Morgan suddenly stopped drinking his milk "okay then sounds interesting" he said "but in one condition don't destroy the school" he said with a glare and calms down "what are you planning anyway Ansom?".
"Oh, I plan on destroying the space-time plane of existence." Ansom smiled. "I may spare the school if I feel like it." The tree disintigrated. "And, you do not give me conditions. You need me, I don't need you. Got it?" Ansom said, but then burst out laughing. "Wooh, that was funny. I almost had you."

Morgan fell down but he didn't feel any pain and his milk spilled over him and sighs "that was a waste of milk anyway count me in" he said with a smile.

Ansom nodded. "Good." He yawned. "I have a few other people in mind. Some of them are fellow gods." He began to list some names including, Clover, Serenity, Sora, etc.

@WeirdisFun

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, as he changed the pace a bit. He charged forward, parrying Akira's strike, and swiftly changing to strike at him from above.
...♅Akira brought his sword to meet Zero's scythe, soon spinning around clockwise and slashing the back of his knee. He then brought his foot towards Zero's stomach, slamming it into him. This send Zero back a few yards. Akira readied himself, anticipating a counter attack♅...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ansom shrugged. "They will try, but they will fail. I was meant to destroy, it is my destinial purpose. If they stop me, I will try again, and eventually succeed." He nodded. "Don't fuck with the game of destiny."

Ansom shrugged again. "I have no idea. Whenever I feel like it, I guess." He chuckled. "Anyway, have fun with your cow juice." He said as he walked away.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Hey, I am finna go to bed. Supah tired from spittin' fire and creating sick bars so g'night guys.)
(Sweet dolla tea from McDonalds... I drink that. Also I'm going to bed too NIGHT!)

((I need to stop falling asleep while on here ;u;))

((Is there anyone to interact with?))

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and slid her arms around watchers neck and giggles "yeah your right" she said softly as she hugs him (Night) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher smiles. "Wanna com to my place Thana?" He asks, seeming a little bit tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back