• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman saw Shiroe and waved. He was in a good mood today. Even though he had to abandon his best friend because of his job...

Stupid ass assassin life. Roman thought that endlessly. But it was all he was good at.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](i keep accidentally hitting the like button instead of the reply button, but i would feel like an ass if i unliked it, even because its a good post anyway...)
OT:

"So i got to ask... Is it just your hands I need to be careful of, or is the rest of you going to try to turn me in to metal as well?"

Grinning, Everest glared playfully at Elyse's hands

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shook her head, slipping the gloves back on. "just my hands, it seems." She grinned back at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As Zephyr placed away the webcam, he then layed on the couch*
''man...our fans are sure gonna enjoy that''

''haha yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina came out dressed in an oversized gray sweater and a black skirt, with black knee high socks. She stretched out her wings inside the sweater, smiling at how the soft fleece felt against her feathers.

Roman said:
Roman saw Shiroe and waved. He was in a good mood today. Even though he had to abandon his best friend because of his job...
Stupid ass assassin life. Roman thought that endlessly. But it was all he was good at.
Shiroe stopped in his track and saw Roman so Shiroe went towards him and patted on his back Hey Buddy

Serenity smiled as she put the last item in the basket. She began to walk out of the stor, only to be stopped by the cashier. She smiled and snapped her fingers, causing the man to stand perfectly still, unable to speak or move because if he can't he will always be orderly. She giggled and walked out of the store.

Clover sighs and rolls around in his bed "Ugh.. So bored..." He disappears and reappears in the school courtyard "Minus well wait here till something fun happens..." He sits down on the bench and lays back.

Lumina said:
Elyse shook her head, slipping the gloves back on. "just my hands, it seems." She grinned back at him.

Lumina came out dressed in an oversized gray sweater and a black skirt, with black knee high socks. She stretched out her wings inside the sweater, smiling at how the soft fleece felt against her feathers.
*Zephyr then drifted to sleep on the couch*

"Hmm... that's good... means that I dont have to worry about it if I start doing something like this..."

and with that, Everest poked her on the tip of the nose.

@Lumina

QUOTE="Lumina, post: 2895980, member: 30483"]Elyse giggled, never having seen someone, much less a boy, approach her in such a carefree manner.

Smiling, Lumina walked outside, admiring the scenery. It was beautiful here, and so peaceful. Shed never get enough of this.

Smiling at her Everest was running out of things to say/do until he was struck with an idea. Turning to Elyse, Everest said,

"So since im new in town and all... would you mind showing me around the place? Maybe we could stop for a bite to eat afterwards? Payment for showing me around town perhaps?"

... wow my phone sucks...

@Lumina

Elyse stood up, giving a salute with a wink. She walked to the door, twirling, her long blondish orange hair flaring out. "You coming?" She grinned.

@Jesters Court

Roman respectfully rejected the invatation. "I gotta get to work. Maybe a different time." Roman said patting Shiroe's shoulder before materializing a motorcycle and speeding off, crashing through the doors. "I am the embodiment of awesome!" Roman yelled, as he flew through the air on his bike.

@Shiroe Kurona

Ansom woke up from his sleep, for he never slept long. He put a note on Usui's back, saying that he was leaving and when she woke up just to call his name. He snapped his fingers and appeared on the school courtyard. He opened his hand and a ball of dark energy began to form on his palm. "Time to have some fun."

"Ya, one second!"

Jumping up Everest ran to his bedroom to grab his phone wallet, and watch before chasing after Elyse. Catching up to her he said,

"Ok, you lead the way. We go wherever you decide we go first."

@Lumina

Elyse grinned, walking him out of the school gates toward the town. She babbled on and on about the town and it's many unique aspects, pointing out different tourist traps, dropping little bits of trivia, and just bragging about it. Eventually they stopped downtown, surrounded by many shops and restaurants. Elyse holds her stomach, laughing embarrassedly. "Looks like I'll have to take you up on that offer for food."

@Jesters Court

Ansom causes the dark energy to grow larger from the neative emotions of the world. "I wonder how much destruction this sphere will cause?" He pondered to himself. "Probably a lot." He shrugged his other shoulder.

"No problem! Where do you want to eat? Im up for anything as long as its food, so you pick."

Grinning at her, almost as if on que, Everest's stomach growled and laughing with embarrassment he said

"I guess im hungry to... so hurry up and pick a restaurant allready! "

Smiling sheepishly he waited for her to make a decision.

@Lumina

Elyse pointed at the nearest food joint, which happened to be a coffee shop cafe combo. She looked at it then to Everest, raising an eyebrow, waiting for approval. @Jesters Court

Ansom teleported to the city and threw the ball of dark energy at some buildings. It separated into mini spheres that hit multiple buildings and exploded in raw negative energy. "Fun." Ansom smiled. He appeared back at the school and sat down on a bench. "What to do now...."

Morgan walks to the school courtyard and rests on the branch of a tree he removes his sunglasses and toss it on the ground and drinks his milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back