• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usui nodded slowly. She needed to get used to him being able to listen to her thoughts. "Interesting." She said, finally finishing her piece of pizza. She yawned slightly and drew tired. 'Ugh... I seem to always get worn out whenever I obtain more information...' She thought, her eyes falling losed for a few seconds before opening them again.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Uhhnhhhhhhhnwnsnwjsjsn soooooo freakin frustated who wanna interact with one of my characters)

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]
[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Usui nodded slowly. She needed to get used to him being able to listen to her thoughts. "Interesting." She said, finally finishing her piece of pizza. She yawned slightly and drew tired. 'Ugh... I seem to always get worn out whenever I obtain more information...' She thought, her eyes falling losed for a few seconds before opening them again.
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Well, we can go back to my realm. It only has one bed, but I can easily make more." He suggested. "It is really cozy." He smiled at Usui. "Unless, you want to sleep in your own dorm of course."

Lumina said:
Elyse glanced up at Everest. Her eyes flashed a bit, hinting that the silver wasn't their natural color. "I guess. it's just hard not to think that way when I literally was a lab rat for basically my whole life." she gave a sad smile, trying to cheer him up a bit. @Jesters Court
"Fine then... I'll just have to stick with you until you stop feeling that way!"

Smiling at her Everest grabbed a slice of bacon and stuck it in his mouth, with it hanging out almost all the way like it was, it probably looked like he was sticking a tongue made of bacon out at her. God he must have looked like an idiot...

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Uhhnhhhhhhhnwnsnwjsjsn soooooo freakin frustated who wanna interact with one of my characters)

[/QUOTE]
(I do)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
[media]

[/media]
"Well, we can go back to my realm. It only has one bed, but I can easily make more." He suggested. "It is really cozy." He smiled at Usui. "Unless, you want to sleep in your own dorm of course."
"I don't have one. I don't necessarily go to school there." She said, standing up and yawning once again. She rubbed her eyes and looked even younger than an eleven year old when doing so. "Yours please." She said, looking up at him with glazed over eyes.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
"Fine then... I'll just have to stick with you until you stop feeling that way!"
Smiling at her Everest grabbed a slice of bacon and stuck it in his mouth, with it hanging out almost all the way like it was, it probably looked like he was sticking a tongue made of bacon out at her. God he must have looked like an idiot...

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked up, seeing Everest and his "bacon tongue." she stifled a laugh. "Oh my god. That's amazing!"

Blue came out a while later in black heals and a short dark blue dress her long brown hair was curled and and pinned so it came tumbling down on one shoulder she had a silver necklace with a diamond in it an and tiny silver studs in her ears her make up was all done up and she smiled , the dress didnt hid her scars and she hoped she looked ok she looked up at Daniel " do i look ok?"

@Daniel reaver

Hanna smiled, "I see you in the corner of my eye. Oddly as this feels saying as a girl, I love you too. And nothing will come between us." She said smiling as she drove.

Ally smiled , "Awww. That makes me want a boyfriend." She said sweetly.

Hanna lit a fire with her fingers, "He'd be great burning wouldn't he?" She didn't want Ally in a relationship yet. Hanna felt she was too young.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
"I don't have one. I don't necessarily go to school there." She said, standing up and yawning once again. She rubbed her eyes and looked even younger than an eleven year old when doing so. "Yours please." She said, looking up at him with glazed over eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Alright." He grabbed her hand and they both appeared in a bedroom. "The whole realm is a house. This is the main bedroom, where you will be sleeping. I will be down he hall." He smiled at her. "Do you need anything before I go?" He asked. Why was he showing and telling all these girls his secrets. This realm was a sanctuary for Ansom, but now it was a sleeping place for a girl he met a few hours ago. Getting soft.

Daniel stared at blue with a slight blush on his face she really was amazing. He tryed to say some thing but was at a Loss for words so he just stood there and stared at her

@Sixxx

Lumina said:
Elyse looked up, seeing Everest and his "bacon tongue." she stifled a laugh. "Oh my god. That's amazing!"
Grinning like an idiot, Everest leaned in and used the tip of the bacon to poke Elyse on the tip of the nose and said,

"You just got Bacon poked."

Dylan giggled " well youll be a boy again soo ,i dont mind it much " she smiled and looked back at Ally with a smile " you just gotta get lucky , find the right guy ...I got lucky " she smiled at Han and then blushed " blue got lucky with Daniel and you , some day will be lucky and find your guy"

@Roman

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Alright." He grabbed her hand and they both appeared in a bedroom. "The whole realm is a house. This is the main bedroom, where you will be sleeping. I will be down he hall." He smiled at her. "Do you need anything before I go?" He asked. Why was he showing and telling all these girls his secrets. This realm was a sanctuary for Ansom, but now it was a sleeping place for a girl he met a few hours ago. Getting soft.
"Nothing other than this." She said as she hugged him quickly before letting go. "Thank you." Usui said, bowing slightly and quickly crawling into the bed and curling up. She went to sleep as soon as her head hit the matress. Her thumb was on the bottom lip of her mout as she hugged herself with her other arm,

tumblr_nc7valXjLD1sul18io4_500.gif

Blue looked at him and blushed " so i look ok ?" she said taking his hand she only reached his chin now , wearing the big heals she smiled "its easy for you to kiss me now " she said giggling

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
"Nothing other than this." She said as she hugged him quickly before letting go. "Thank you." Usui said, bowing slightly and quickly crawling into the bed and curling up. She went to sleep as soon as her head hit the matress. Her thumb was on the bottom lip of her mout as she hugged herself with her other arm,
tumblr_nc7valXjLD1sul18io4_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "You're welcome." He set a blanket on her and left the room, heading towards the spare room. He summoned a simple bedroll and set it on the ground. He didn't want a bed, for he was used to sleeping on the ground. He lied down and closed his eyes.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]I'm going to actually go to bed now. I'm exaughsted. Good night!))

[/QUOTE]
(Good night, fam)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning like an idiot, Everest leaned in and used the tip of the bacon to poke Elyse on the tip of the nose and said,
"You just got Bacon poked."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse was full on laughing like it was normal, her demeanor significantly improved. This Everest guy. Pretty cool in her mind. She leaned back, her hands resting on the couch, and of course the couch started to turn to a shiny metal. She retracted her hand as as soon as she realized what was happening, and looked at Everest smiling apologetically. "Oops."

(Aight, I'm finna rp as Serenity)

Serenity sighed. She had to make Ansom a pie, for someone had thought about mind controlling him. "Stupid long term bet." She grumbled as she walked out of her dorm and headed to the store in the city, whistling the Rains of Castamere on the way.

" you dont like the outfit ? you seem out of it ,i....i can go change if you want ?" she said sounding a little disapointed she steped away to go change looking upset

@Daniel reaver

Hanna facepalmed and added to what Dylan was saying, "In about 2 to 3 years that is." She said smiling.

Ally looked at Hanna, "Your overprotective." She said looking out the window.

anime_angry_girl_with_blue_hair-t2.jpg

@Sixxx

"N-n-no it's not that" daniel said frantacly as he grabed her hand to stop her then blushed more "I just though that you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen so I kinda zoned out on you" daniel said with some embarasment in his voice

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back