• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom shrugged. "I do stuff that I don't even know I cause." He laughed. "Today, I went about 200 on a service road and managed to not get caught. Other than that, business has been slow." He shrugged. "I am getting soft." He sighed loudly before making a guy trip and fall in the kitchen, smashing his head on the counter.

@Princess Ktyria

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana lightly sobed into watchers shirt "I though you left me...I though that you saying you liked was just a prank. I felt a pain in my chest it was like some one had slowly dug a know into it" she said as she gripped watchers shirt tightly

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset you like that, I was just trying to play a harmless prank by making you think that I was a cat...I'm so, so sorry..." He says, not used to being in these kinds of situations.

Lumina said:
Lumina shakes her head. "No no of course not. I just didn't know if we were..yknow...getting attacked or anything."
''ah...i see. well we're not getting attacked any time soon here''

*Himeragi smiles and gives Lumina her bacon/eggs plate*

i gtg eat dinner so brb!)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i see. well we're not getting attacked any time soon here''
*Himeragi smiles and gives Lumina her bacon/eggs plate*

i gtg eat dinner so brb!)))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina takes it, exhaling a breath of relief. "That's good to hear. I don't know if my body could take much more of that." She begins eating, smiling at the amazing taste.

Thana just held onto watcher tighter "well don't do it again....It felt like I wasn't good enough that I wasn't worth anything" thana said through the sobs

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shakes her head. "Other than me accidentally causing my leg to break with my powers, not really."

(They're not anywhere near the school...)
(There edited out just for you)

(i dont mean to brag but who wants to interact with the one and only Hatsune Miku)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just held onto watcher tighter "well don't do it again....It felt like I wasn't good enough that I wasn't worth anything" thana said through the sobs

[/QUOTE]
(Why you ignoring Akihiko when he is near)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](There edited out just for you)

(i dont mean to brag but who wants to interact with the one and only Hatsune Miku)

[/QUOTE]
(No one. He has a face that not even a mother could love)

(...They ARENT ANYWHERE NEAR THE SCHOOL! Despite editing it you still used the dorms as the setting, which are near the school.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just held onto watcher tighter "well don't do it again....It felt like I wasn't good enough that I wasn't worth anything" thana said through the sobs

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, pulling up his mask a little bit and kissing Thana on the forehead. "I'm sorry...please forgive me?"

Roman facepalmed, "I may be able to come check on you on Saturday. I get the day off. But explain to me how you 'broke' your leg." He asked with a feeling that she didn't.

@AriaTheWatcher

Hanna teleported inside the dorm and grabbed the chair, teleporting back out. "Here we go." She said getting in the driver side. "Lets go..." she said smiling.

Ally got in the back and stayed quiet the whole ride, admiring the things she saw. She gasped at all the beautifulness of nature suprised some people actually cared for it.

@Sixxx

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "I do stuff that I don't even know I cause." He laughed. "Today, I went about 200 on a service road and managed to not get caught. Other than that, business has been slow." He shrugged. "I am getting soft." He sighed loudly before making a guy trip and fall in the kitchen, smashing his head on the counter.
@Princess Ktyria
Usui saw Ansom make the man trip and sigh as other workers ran over to help the man. "Hmph.." She said. "That must've been fun." She said, looking back over at him. "Why're you getting soft?" She asks him. It was more of a 'what made you soft' more than a 'why' but she hoped he understood what she meant.

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled happily before he kissed her cheek "that would be fun" he said softly as he curled his fingers behind blues ear to move her hair [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
" you wanna get ready ?" she smiled and kissed him " i have the best dress for tonight " she said with a grin hugging him

Roman said:
Roman facepalmed, "I may be able to come check on you on Saturday. I get the day off. But explain to me how you 'broke' your leg." He asked with a feeling that she didn't.
Haiiro sighs, tapping the cast on her leg. "Sometimes this kinda stuff happens. I build up too much power or use too much power at once and end up injuring myself. In this case I just had too much power built up." She says, seeming a bit tired.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Just don't do it again ok" she said as she looked up at watcher while tears ran down her face

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "I won't ever do anything like that again."

Daniel smiled and got up "I don't know if I've got any thing really nice but I'll do my best my love" he said before he kissed her then got up to go look through his clothes for something nice

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Usui saw Ansom make the man trip and sigh as other workers ran over to help the man. "Hmph.." She said. "That must've been fun." She said, looking back over at him. "Why're you getting soft?" She asks him. It was more of a 'what made you soft' more than a 'why' but she hoped he understood what she meant.

[/QUOTE]
"I have no idea. Perhaps it is from suppressing my Anti-God powers for so long." Ansom shrugged. "Strong feelings might also have a reason as to why I am getting soft but I don't know for sure." Ansom waved his hand, making it so that anyone tried to help the man up, they would break out in the measles. "Hurry up with the food!" He called out, slightly annoyed.

Thana smiled then slowly put her hands to his cheeks and started to pull him down while she closed her eyes and slightly stuck out her lips

Lumina said:
Elyse took off her gloves again, still not looking at Everest. She held them palms up so he could see. On her palms was what looked like a spiderweb of patterns of the same kind of metal that was in her veins. They were everchanging, like they were alive, creating new works of art on her palm every second. "Cuz of this. It's proof, I'm just....some lab-made monster." Her voice dropped.
"SO WHO GIVES A SHIT?!?!?! I couldn't imagine you any other way. Hell your allot more interesting and fun than a normal human, so dont give me that lab monster crap!!!"

The silver glow reappearing around his hand, Everest grabbed her hand and pointed at the palm saying,

"This is amazing... This it you... So don't give me that self pity crap, it just doesn't look good on you...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then slowly put her hands to his cheeks and started to pull him down while she closed her eyes and slightly stuck out her lips

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, closing his eyes.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I have no idea. Perhaps it is from suppressing my Anti-God powers for so long." Ansom shrugged. "Strong feelings might also have a reason as to why I am getting soft but I don't know for sure." Ansom waved his hand, making it so that anyone tried to help the man up, they would break out in the measles. "Hurry up with the food!" He called out, slightly annoyed.
'Strong feelings?' She thinks, slightly intruiged. "What kind of feelings?" She asked as the people hurry back to their jobs. The food was brought out a few minutess later. Usui takes the smallest slice and starts to eat even smaller bites.

Dylan smiled and spoke to ally " the girl who healed my leg is the Goddess of Life , she takes care of all this " she smiled looked out the window as well

@Roman

Roman put a hand on his chin, "What were you doing? To have a 'power overload' that is exactly?" He was worried a bit, he didn't want to lose his only true friend.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
'Strong feelings?' She thinks, slightly intruiged. "What kind of feelings?" She asked as the people hurry back to their jobs. The food was brought out a few minutess later. Usui takes the smallest slice and starts to eat even smaller bites.

[/QUOTE]
"You know, like I said, strong ones." He took a slice of pizza and began to eat, quickly devouring the food. "This is actually pretty good." He said as he licked his lips and ate more pizza, grabbing another slice. "Enough about me, what do you do for fun?"

Roman said:
Roman put a hand on his chin, "What were you doing? To have a 'power overload' that is exactly?" He was worried a bit, he didn't want to lose his only true friend.
Haiiro shrugs. "Nothing much..." She says, lying about that. She had actually been trying to see if she could do something that she'd been trying to do for the past twelve years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back