• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As Emiko finished, it was then Zephyr's singing since they announced that 'Blazing Heart'(Zephyr's band) and 'Moon Girls' (Emiko's band) will be working together. And also Zephyr's singing in her female form since...when Zephyr is a male, he changes his appearance with the fire, and he can change his voice to make it sound feminine*
[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Lumina sat, staring up at the sky, the flames highlightING thr best colors of the dreamscape. she pouted a little, wishing she'd wake up. usually she'd be up by now..

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah...find one." He followed Usei. "You know, after we eat, we can....I don't know....ummm....hang out or something. I have a realm with a pool in it. A big one." He smiled.

Usui glanced back at him. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She says jokingly and smiling at him. She turned around and said, "Sure. I don't see why not. I'd have to get clothes first though." She said, turning back around and looking along the stores, trying to find a pizza parlor of some sort.

Darnit...I was trying not to but I ship them >///<))

Thana looked down at the cat and picked it up "aren't you cute" she said as she stood there and pet the cat while looking back to shade

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Giving her a very concerned look, Everest said,
"... Ok... Now I know something is wrong... you've stopped eating bacon... whats going on in that crazy little mind o' yours Elyse?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hnn?" Elyse looked at Everest, a full strip of bacon hanging almost completely out of her mouth.

Slaxt said:
(You're wayyyyy too clingy... Chill.)
(Aigoo i just wanted to make fun)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro picks up her phone, noticing that Roman was calling and quickly answering it. "Hello?"
The Watcher quietly slips away, heading into the theater and going into the men's restrooms, turning into a small brown cat and appearing next to Thana, rubbing against her leg and purring.
(You are the Clingy One NOT ME!!!)

Lumina said:
Lumina sat, staring up at the sky, the flames highlightING thr best colors of the dreamscape. she pouted a little, wishing she'd wake up. usually she'd be up by now..
*Himeragi then noticed Lumina still sleeping and decided to wake her up*

''hey hey...breakfast is ready''

*Himeragi then showed her a plate of bacon and eggs with a fork and knife with a smile*

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]

Usui glanced back at him. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She says jokingly and smiling at him. She turned around and said, "Sure. I don't see why not. I'd have to get clothes first though." She said, turning back around and looking along the stores, trying to find a pizza parlor of some sort.

Darnit...I was trying not to but I ship them >///<))

[/QUOTE]
( xD )

Ansom shrugged. "Not a date. Just a get together." He grinned. "Anyways, I thought I saw a pizza place by the sandwich shop. It's just down the road." He said as he walked in front of Usui and heading towards the location.

The Watcher meows, purring softly and wondering how long he could trick Thana into thinking that he was just an ordinary cat.

Daniel reaver](Still might want to hurry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL])
(Stop encouraging him! T_T)

Roman smiled, "That was quick, the phone rang about once..." he sighed. He wish he could come back but he was gonna be busy for the next few weeks. "Hey. How are you?" He asked cheerfully.

Lumina said:
"Hnn?" Elyse looked at Everest, a full strip of bacon hanging almost completely out of her mouth.
"I mean you've been holding that strip of bacon for the last five minutes but have barely taken a bite... so something must be wrong... am i making you feel uncomfortable or something?

((man i had to scramble there...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then noticed Lumina still sleeping and decided to wake her up*
''hey hey...breakfast is ready''

*Himeragi then showed her a plate of bacon and eggs with a fork and knife with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina could smell the delicious food, even in her dream. She jumped up and down impatiently, wanting to wake up. "Stupid shutdown! " She yelled into thr abyss of her mind. The door to consciousness hadn't appeared yet. "I'm sorry... I want the food but..." she pouted, angry at her mind for not waking up yet.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(> :D )
Ansom shrugged. "Not a date. Just a get together." He grinned. "Anyways, I thought I saw a pizza place by the sandwich shop. It's just down the road." He said as he walked in front of Usui and heading towards the location.
Usui smiled warmly at him as he lead the way. 'It kind of feels like one.' She thought but shrugged. It wasn't her doing to say so in the first place so why bother? She saw the parlor and smiled brighter. "Food!" She said happily as they got closer. Usui opened the door for him and teased, "Ladies first."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
"I mean you've been holding that strip of bacon for the last five minutes but have barely taken a bite... so something must be wrong... am i making you feel uncomfortable or something?
((man i had to scramble there...))

[/QUOTE]
"Ah." Elyse downed the bacon, giving Everest a friendly smile. "No,of course not." She relaxed a big into the couch, getting full.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "That was quick, the phone rang about once..." he sighed. He wish he could come back but he was gonna be busy for the next few weeks. "Hey. How are you?" He asked cheerfully.
Haiiro smiles. "I'm good, how are you Roman?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana kept peting the cat and snuggling with it happily "your one cute cat" she said to it

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher meows happily, seeming like he wants Thana to pick him up.

Lumina said:
Lumina could smell the delicious food, even in her dream. She jumped up and down impatiently, wanting to wake up. "Stupid shutdown! " She yelled into thr abyss of her mind. The door to consciousness hadn't appeared yet. "I'm sorry... I want the food but..." she pouted, angry at her mind for not waking up yet.
*Himeragi then put her hand over Lumina's head in her Judgement form (like Angel form) and it opened the door in her mind*

Thana picked up the cat and cradled it "where's your owner" she said as she sat down on the bench and waited for watcher "he sure is taking his sweet time" she said as she continued to pet the cat

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then put her hand over Lumina's head in her Judgement form (like Angel form) and it opened the door in her mind*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's eyes widened, seeing the door. "Finally!" She exclaimed, walking through. She woke up feeling Himeragi's hand on her head. She looked at her. "...mornin..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana picked up the cat and cradled it "where's your owner" she said as she sat down on the bench and waited for watcher "he sure is taking his sweet time" she said as she continued to pet the cat

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher meows, falling asleep in Thana's arms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana picked up the cat and cradled it "where's your owner" she said as she sat down on the bench and waited for watcher "he sure is taking his sweet time" she said as she continued to pet the cat

[/QUOTE]
(Sooo is she in the men's restroom)

Dylan smiled " ill go pack our bags " she walked slowly up the stairs and went to the dorm packing each of them a bag , bringing each a laptop and such packing her bikini into a her bag with a grin and put some of her bigger cloths , the ones to long for her into Hans bag incase finding the book to fix it took a while she packed a bag for Ally

@Roman

Blue came in to the dorm and pealed off her pants and curled up in bed with him " im home " she said kissing him snugging close

@Daniel reaver

Lumina said:
"Ah." Elyse downed the bacon, giving Everest a friendly smile. "No,of course not." She relaxed a big into the couch, getting full.
Seriously contemplating what to say Everest decides on what he believes the best way to put what he was feeling was,

"Still though... you keep loosing your smile.... I don't like it when that happens... you look far better with it than without... So is something wrong?"

He didn't know why, but if this girl had a problem then he wanted to help her fix it.

(She's i. Front of the move theater peting watcher but she thinks that he's jus and ordinAry cat) Thana sat there waiting as the cat fell asleep in her arms while she pet it "you so cute you kinda remind me of watcher" thana said softly

Lumina said:
Lumina's eyes widened, seeing the door. "Finally!" She exclaimed, walking through. She woke up feeling Himeragi's hand on her head. She looked at her. "...mornin..."
''aha..mornin!''

*Himeragi said tilting her head smiling while she was still in her judgement form*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back