• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanna chuckled, "Thats cute, Short Stuff." She said to Dylan. Why dont we go to the cabin now? I'd go get Ally." She said to Dylan smiling.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As Zephyr finished playing 'River flows in you' he then plays another piano song while Add got an electrical guitar and Ciella with drums...and Emiko with a microphone since they are gonna do a home-made cover of the song 'This Game'. Since it would put everyone in the mood rather than an emotional-like mood*
[media]

[/media]
(by the way, it was from down stairs, but Lumina can still clearly hear it. and their doing it for a small solo video of Emiko's singing for Emiko's pop-band group's fans since it was requested)

[/QUOTE]
Hearing the song, Lumina couldn't help but dance, her fire accenting her wings, hands, and feet. It was like the fire was dancing itself. She loved how free and in control she felt in her dreamscape. She danced more as they played through the song.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher smiles, glad that he hadn't done something that would embarrass Thana.
(Don't encourage him T_T The Watcher is a very lonely person most of the time...)
(Noooo he is not he is the freakin villian,He can go have babies with other Godess people Ahhhhhhhhnhhjjjjjjjshjskskssjmsjj)

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]I don't know.. I just typed something >///<))

[/QUOTE]
lol)))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
"Is getting used to it really a good thing? I mean... the world runs because of socializing... so wouldn't it be better to be with people rather than being on your own?"
giving Elyse a concerned smile he grabbed another slice of bacon.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shrugged. "It's not really if it's a good thing or not. That's just how it is and has been." her smile faltered for the slightest bit before returning to its normal grin.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana still held onto watcher as she moaned some more "I'm not a little kid any more" thana mumbled

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, feeling a little bit awkward at the moment. He was tempted to disappear like he usually did when things were a problem for him, but he didn't want to leave Thana. Thana was the first person he'd ever had actual feelings for.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Noooo he is not he is the freakin villian,He can go have babies with other Godess people Ahhhhhhhhnhhjjjjjjjshjskskssjmsjj)

[/QUOTE]
(You're wayyyyy too clingy... Chill.)

Lumina said:
Hearing the song, Lumina couldn't help but dance, her fire accenting her wings, hands, and feet. It was like the fire was dancing itself. She loved how free and in control she felt in her dreamscape. She danced more as they played through the song.
*As Emiko finished, it was then Zephyr's singing since they announced that 'Blazing Heart'(Zephyr's band) and 'Moon Girls' (Emiko's band) will be working together. And also Zephyr's singing in her female form since...when Zephyr is a male, he changes his appearance with the fire, and he can change his voice to make it sound feminine*

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]

Usui sighed slightly. "We can probably find one." She said hopeful, leaving the school building and heading for the gates in the courtyard. 'Maybe.' She thought. For some strange reason, Usui still had the grass rope she made tied around her waste.

~

Mamoreru nodded, not understanding why anybody would want to enroll in a placce like this. "What're your powers?" She asks him, leading him inside the school so that he can get the enrollment papers.

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yeah...find one." He followed Usei. "You know, after we eat, we can....I don't know....ummm....hang out or something. I have a realm with a pool in it. A big one." He smiled.

The Watcher smiles, he wanted to play a little prank on Thana, something that wouldn't be mean, just a bit funny. "Hey Thana, I'm going to go to the restroom really quickly, ok?"

As Roman made it to his hotel room he thought about calling Haiiro, so he did. He then waites for an answer, laying back on his bed.

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana looked down "he was sent to purgatory (sorry if I didn't get that right)" she said softly before leting go of watcher "ok" she said to him

Lumina said:
Elyse shrugged. "It's not really if it's a good thing or not. That's just how it is and has been." her smile faltered for the slightest bit before returning to its normal grin.
Giving her a very concerned look, Everest said,

"... Ok... Now I know something is wrong... you've stopped eating bacon... whats going on in that crazy little mind o' yours Elyse?"

Haiiro picks up her phone, noticing that Roman was calling and quickly answering it. "Hello?"

The Watcher quietly slips away, heading into the theater and going into the men's restrooms, turning into a small brown cat and appearing next to Thana, rubbing against her leg and purring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back