• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han/Hanna looked at herself, "I shall go to my grandfather's magic library during our vacation." S/he said. " I would kiss you. But I get the feeling you would feel uncomfortable. "

@Sixxx

Usui nodded and then calmed down, stepping into the open more and leaning against the wall. "Haha." She said, rolling her eeys playfully with a smile on her face. "We can go get food if you'd like." She said, kicking herself off the wall and walking towards him a bit more. "I'm slightly hungry as well." She said then walking past him, back towards the enterance.

@AsongOfIceandFire

~

Whack said:
Jace watched the raccoon scuttle around in circles and chuckled,"yes. You're lively, Hm? What's your name?"
He looked up when they reached the gates and gazed at the school,"honestly, it's not as big as I thought it would be."
"Racoon is my name." Racoon said. It was an odd name for a racoon, but then again- It was a racoon.

"I thought the same thing when I first saw it." Mamoreru said, stepping into the courtyard and looking around. "What were you doing?" She asks him. She didn't clarify what, but it was pretty obvious that she meant up in the sky. Mamoreru didn't want to be rude but now that she knew he was kind, she didn't feel any regret with asking it.

" meh , come here , your still you " she smiled up at her " Hey Blue "she smiked when she say Blue and shot a look at Han giggling

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Usui nodded and then calmed down, stepping into the open more and leaning against the wall. "Haha." She said, rolling her eeys playfully with a smile on her face. "We can go get food if you'd like." She said, kicking herself off the wall and walking towards him a bit more. "I'm slightly hungry as well." She said then walking past him, back towards the enterance.
@AsongOfIceandFire

~

"Racoon is my name." Racoon said. It was an odd name for a racoon, but then again- It was a racoon.

"I thought the same thing when I first saw it." Mamoreru said, stepping into the courtyard and looking around. "What were you doing?" She asks him. She didn't clarify what, but it was pretty obvious that she meant up in the sky. Mamoreru didn't want to be rude but now that she knew he was kind, she didn't feel any regret with asking it.

[/QUOTE]
"Well it's nice to meet you Raccoon." Jace smiled at the animal and looked back up to Mamoreru when she spoke again. He laughed slightly,"well, I needed a way to get here that wouldn't have taken forever so I hitched a ride on a dragon. Let's just say she didn't agree with landing and my taming needs a little work."

Han/Hanna saw Blue and looked away. "Its not what you think... I'm still me. S/he retreated to the room...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey Himeragi, when we go upstairs to go to sleep, put them in the same bed. im sure she'll sleep better with Zephyr near her''
''i will'' ^.^

*when it was about 11:30, Himeragi flicked her finger and Zephyr and Lumina were laying down in the same bed and the blankets covered them as everyone else went to sleep. Himeragi slept with Add and Emiko slept with Ciella*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina fell almost into a coma-like sleep. She wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. Her body went into another partial shut down after not having gotten any rest or recharge in the last few days.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
@AsongOfIceandFire

~

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Coolio." He followed Usei. "Since I am a gentleman, overflowing with chivalry, I will let you choose where we eat." He chuckled. "It is your lucky day." Ansom's stomach growled, which made him snicker. He was absolutely starving, having nothing filling to eat in two whole...hours.

Roman said:
Han/Hanna saw Blue and looked away. "Its not what you think... I'm still me. S/he retreated to the room...
(oh shit i ment dylan was picking on blue for how she looked )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiles then wraps her arms around one of his and giggles while starting to walk with him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, adjusting his mask. "So...err...what do you want to do now?"

Lumina said:
Lumina fell almost into a coma-like sleep. She wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. Her body went into another partial shut down after not having gotten any rest or recharge in the last few days.
*Zephyr got up as it was morning and noticed everyone was still sleeping. She then went to the piano and started playing it and it gave a nice wake up call to everyone and it also let Lumina get out of her 'shut down' and she could still hear the piano*

[media]

[/media]

"I don't know what do you want to do" she said as she held onto his arm "is watcher your real name?" She asked softly as she walked with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know what do you want to do" she said as she held onto his arm "is watcher your real name?" She asked softly as she walked with him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shakes his head. "No, but I never tell anyone my real name... Say Thana...there's...err- something I wanted to tell you." He says, seeming a bit shy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked up at watcher "what is it" she said softly as she looked up at him curiously

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher stares at the ground. "Uhh, I-I have a crush on you..."

in two whole...hours. in two whole...hours. I lost my cool then because that sounds exactly like me..))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Coolio." He followed Usei. "Since I am a gentleman, overflowing with chivalry, I will let you choose where we eat." He chuckled. "It is your lucky day." Ansom's stomach growled, which made him snicker. He was absolutely starving, having nothing filling to eat in two whole...hours.
"Sweet!" Usui said, smiling. She then pouted slightly. "Where to go?" She thought out loud. She just got there a week ago but didn't know where anything was. "Uh.. Pizzza okay?" She asks him, hoping her knew where any pizza places where.

~

Whack said:
"Well it's nice to meet you Raccoon." Jace smiled at the animal and looked back up to Mamoreru when she spoke again. He laughed slightly,"well, I needed a way to get here that wouldn't have taken forever so I hitched a ride on a dragon. Let's just say she didn't agree with landing and my taming needs a little work."
The ends of Mamoreru's lips twitched up slightly. "Funny." She said, turning to look towards him. "What buisness do you have here?" She asks him. As far as she knew, there was nothing important in this town other than a school full of freaks. Mamoreru's first idea was he was going to apply to join the school but what does she know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back