• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Himeragi Seiker]btw idk if a shut down is good for Lumina or not...))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
(Tbh I dunno if it is either. It's kind of her body's way of protecting itself, even though it leaves her defenseless. maybe it's to protect her mind since it's been fucked so hard in th past and stuff)

Lumina said:
(Tbh I dunno if it is either. It's kind of her body's way of protecting itself, even though it leaves her defenseless. maybe it's to protect her mind since it's been fucked so hard in th past and stuff)
ah...)))

*Zephyr's piano playing can still be heard by Lumina even though she isnt awake yet*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked a little suprised then blushed slightly and pushed into him a little farther kinda hoping that he got the little hint

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, confused as to why Thana pushed into him and wondering what she thought about what he'd said.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
in two whole...hours. in two whole...hours. I lost my cool then because that sounds exactly like me..))
"Sweet!" Usui said, smiling. She then pouted slightly. "Where to go?" She thought out loud. She just got there a week ago but didn't know where anything was. "Uh.. Pizzza okay?" She asks him, hoping her knew where any pizza places where.

~

The ends of Mamoreru's lips twitched up slightly. "Funny." She said, turning to look towards him. "What buisness do you have here?" She asks him. As far as she knew, there was nothing important in this town other than a school full of freaks. Mamoreru's first idea was he was going to apply to join the school but what does she know?

[/QUOTE]
"Pizza? Sure, okay." He shrugged. "Too bad...I don't know any good pizza parlors. Do you?" He asked, really hoping she did. Pizza was one of Ansom's all time favorite foods.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah...)))
*Zephyr's piano playing can still be heard by Lumina even though she isnt awake yet*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina was still sitting in her dreamscape, a serene forest with nobody but her. It was her place of comfort when she was a little girl, so this is where her mind went a lot whole it was dreaming or when the shutdowns happened. Suddenly though she heard music playing softly through the trees. Looking up to the pale blue dream sky, Lumina just knew it was Zephyr. She smiled, hoping she'd wake up soon.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
in two whole...hours. in two whole...hours. I lost my cool then because that sounds exactly like me..))
"Sweet!" Usui said, smiling. She then pouted slightly. "Where to go?" She thought out loud. She just got there a week ago but didn't know where anything was. "Uh.. Pizzza okay?" She asks him, hoping her knew where any pizza places where.

~

The ends of Mamoreru's lips twitched up slightly. "Funny." She said, turning to look towards him. "What buisness do you have here?" She asks him. As far as she knew, there was nothing important in this town other than a school full of freaks. Mamoreru's first idea was he was going to apply to join the school but what does she know?

[/QUOTE]
"I've come to enroll, of course." Jace said, clasping his hands behind his back as he stood straight and smiled slightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Lol)
Thana walked in front of watcher and put his arms around his neck and hugged him happily while giggling

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, staring at Yuuki before quickly kissing her on the cheek, staring at the ground and wondering if he'd possibly gone too far by doing that.

Blue healed dylans leg and arm and rib and took off the cast and warps " now your veins are healing , no blood pumping activities , walk , go slow on stairs um ... no sex just relax alot ok ? i wouldnt carry alot of weight either and if you feel weak use this chair or have Han carry you" she smiled " i gotta go , you will be ok " she waved them goodbye

Dylan stood up and smiled " Han look!" she did a tiny dance and smiled

@Roman

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Elyse shrugged. "Well yeah being alone kinda sucks but... " she shakes her head, her voice having trailed off a bit. "I kinda got used to it." She gave Everest a smile.

[/QUOTE]
"Is getting used to it really a good thing? I mean... the world runs because of socializing... so wouldn't it be better to be with people rather than being on your own?"

giving Elyse a concerned smile he grabbed another slice of bacon.

The Watcher smiles, glad that he hadn't done something that would embarrass Thana.

(Don't encourage him T_T The Watcher is a very lonely person most of the time...)

Lumina said:
Lumina was still sitting in her dreamscape, a serene forest with nobody but her. It was her place of comfort when she was a little girl, so this is where her mind went a lot whole it was dreaming or when the shutdowns happened. Suddenly though she heard music playing softly through the trees. Looking up to the pale blue dream sky, Lumina just knew it was Zephyr. She smiled, hoping she'd wake up soon.
*As Zephyr finished playing 'River flows in you' he then plays another piano song while Add got an electrical guitar and Ciella with drums...and Emiko with a microphone since they are gonna do a home-made cover of the song 'This Game'. Since it would put everyone in the mood rather than an emotional-like mood*

[media]

[/media]
(by the way, it was from down stairs, but Lumina can still clearly hear it. and their doing it for a small solo video of Emiko's singing for Emiko's pop-band group's fans since it was requested)

(Wtf... I wake up to "OMG DONT STEAL MY GIRL" dafuq... Bruh)

shade goes and finds thana and sees a boy kiss her and she runs over there hey woah dont you be smooching on my child

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Pizza? Sure, okay." He shrugged. "Too bad...I don't know any good pizza parlors. Do you?" He asked, really hoping she did. Pizza was one of Ansom's all time favorite foods.
Usui sighed slightly. "We can probably find one." She said hopeful, leaving the school building and heading for the gates in the courtyard. 'Maybe.' She thought. For some strange reason, Usui still had the grass rope she made tied around her waste.

~

Whack said:
"I've come to enroll, of course." Jace said, clasping his hands behind his back as he stood straight and smiled slightly.
Mamoreru nodded, not understanding why anybody would want to enroll in a placce like this. "What're your powers?" She asks him, leading him inside the school so that he can get the enrollment papers.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As Zephyr finished playing 'River flows in you' he then plays another piano song while Add got an electrical guitar and Ciella with drums...and Emiko with a microphone since they are gonna do a home-made cover of the song 'This Game'. Since it would put everyone in the mood rather than an emotional-like mood*
[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Eh! Usui=Sora xD ))

(Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thana, Akihiko is coming to you Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)Akihiko knocked on some dormrooms but most of them didnt open Akihiko looked at one dormroom and knocked on it Hello Anyone in there!

@Daniel reaver

shyland said:
shade goes and finds thana and sees a boy kiss her and she runs over there hey woah dont you be smooching on my child
The Watcher blushes. "Err-umm...." He stutters, trying to think of something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back