• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
"Thank you." She said politely, starting to walk in the direction of the school. She waved him over and said, "Follow." Before answering his next question. "More or less." She said. Mamoreru hasn't attended any of the classes but she was in the school. Somehow, she still had good grades. Maybe because she only went ofr the tests? Possibly. She was a strange being. Suddenly, the scarf she was wearing rustled and Racoon poked it's head out and jumped onto her shoulder, turning to look at the male and glared slightly. "Who is this, Momoreru?! Is he trying to hurt you? I'll attack him if so!" Racoon said.. Only in his language. Mamoreru as had Racoon for so long that she understood what it meant by this point. She scratched the top of it's head to show that it was fine and Racoon relaxed, but still eyed the male suspiciously. "I'm still watching you." It muttered, ready to pounce if need be.
@Nonalaka and @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed at Moriko's apology. "Offended me? Nobody can offend me." He waved at Usei(Assuming hat is who you meant)"Hi...friend." He managed to say.

Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed blue back and then looked out the window "I love you blue" he said as he looked down at her and stroked her head a couple times [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
" i have to go visit dylan soon" she said with a sigh not wanting to get out of the bed , not wanting to be away from him " heal broke bones for her " she layed on her back facing the ceiling .

@Daniel reaver

shade falls to the ground crying silently and screaming out in anger shade become something scary and unforgiving

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
"Thank you." She said politely, starting to walk in the direction of the school. She waved him over and said, "Follow." Before answering his next question. "More or less." She said. Mamoreru hasn't attended any of the classes but she was in the school. Somehow, she still had good grades. Maybe because she only went ofr the tests? Possibly. She was a strange being. Suddenly, the scarf she was wearing rustled and Racoon poked it's head out and jumped onto her shoulder, turning to look at the male and glared slightly. "Who is this, Momoreru?! Is he trying to hurt you? I'll attack him if so!" Racoon said.. Only in his language. Mamoreru as had Racoon for so long that she understood what it meant by this point. She scratched the top of it's head to show that it was fine and Racoon relaxed, but still eyed the male suspiciously. "I'm still watching you." It muttered, ready to pounce if need be.
@Nonalaka and @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Jace followed up after her and blinked when the raccoon appeared from her scarf. He tilted his head slightly as he walked, chuckling,"I'll keep an eye on you, too."

Daniel moved close to blue as kissed her cheek "ok blue but hurry back" he said happily as he put an Arm around blues stomach and pulled her close by the waist

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ally smiled, "Big Brother told me about the mall. I guess we can go. But I'd rather you be able to walk first." She said rubbing Dylan's arm.

Han/Hanna ran outside seeing Dylan and Ally. "Oh thank god you two are okay!" S/he said hugging them both. "Its me Han." S/he said smiling brightly

@Sixxx

She looked at ansom for a bit, blinking a few times, "Oh!, alright

" she laughed nervously, she felt a little silly now.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana called out to the boy through a mind link "id get away from her quickly" she said through the link as she layed her head on watchers chest sadly

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She looked at ansom for a bit, blinking a few times, "Oh!, alright
" she laughed nervously, she felt a little silly now.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Yeah...I left beacause I felt the need to drag race." He laughed at his own joke before clearing his throat. "Anyways, I never caught your name."

"She's a necromancer and you don't want to be near a necromancer when they get like how she is geting now" she said through the link as she looked up at watcher with puppy eyes "I don't think I want to see a movie any more watcher" she said to him

she saw the face and the hair but mostly his eyes "Han? what happened to you? Last i saw you you were taken by Roman and some chick umm... Haiiro " she gulped looking up at him...her " sweet heart ?"

@Roman

Usui heard him said 'friend' and beamed. "Hello!" She said back, a second time. The girl's eyes then gleamed over as she stared at Ansom. For some reason, her limpid powers started and started to put happiness into Ansom's soul. 'Stop it.' She told herself, throwing her hands up to her eyes and then quickly running off. 'Ugh. I need to turn this off...' She thought, running into the school and keeping her eyes closed.

@AsongOfIceandFire and@Nonalaka

~

Racoon's eyes widened as it spoke. "You can understand me?" It asks, tilting it's head to the side as well.

Mamoreru turned around suddenly, slightly surprised. She glanced at Racoon and back at Jace. "Y-you.." She stuttered and quikly overed her mouth. Did Mamoreru just stutter? The stone cold Mamoreru just stuttered. It surprised her even more. "You can understand Racoon?" She asks, pretending like her stuttering never happened. 'This man must be a sorcerer of some sort. Casting a spell behind my back or something.' She thought, uddenly growing slightly nervous. Why had she stuttered? Why was it a big deal in the first place? Mamoreru let out a long breathe and turned back around, continueing to walk.

@Whack

shade hears a boy talking to her shade turns around with red eyes and looks demon like shade looked at the boy ferious and sad and lashes out on him shut up i dont need your apologie i need the apologie of the one that killed him shade says

"I will not leave her in her time of need!!"

shyland said:
shade hears a boy talking to her shade turns around with red eyes and looks demon like shade looked at the boy ferious and sad and lashes out on him shut up i dont need your apologie i need the apologie of the one that killed him shade says
"Wha-I don't know who did..."

Moriko squinted her eyes a bit as she tried to process the drag race comment, she shook her head it didn't matter anyways she thought. "My name is Moriko" she said, smiling politely.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Han/Hanna sighed, "I woke up like this. All I remember is my grandfather making me Wizard God." She said walking over to Dylan. "Blue is coming over to finish your healing?" S/he asked Dylan.

Roman said:
Han/Hanna sighed, "I woke up like this. All I remember is my grandfather making me Wizard God." She said walking over to Dylan. "Blue is coming over to finish your healing?" S/he asked Dylan.
(( @Sixxx ))

then i will go find him and destory him into hell then torture him tillhe can no longer stand shade says cold and un forgiving

@Whack[/URL]
Ansom frowned because a sudden rush of happiness enetered his body, but he quickly released it thanks to his psionic shield. "Usei!" He called out once she ran away. "Does my breath smell." He breathed into his hand and sniffed. "No...not that. Hmmm...." He shook his head. "Well, Moriko. Maybe we should go after her." He stood up and began to jog towards the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back