• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Lol wrong name again)

[/QUOTE]
( xD , srry, I'm kinda sleepy right now...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked out from watchers chest with a rose red blush on her face while still griping her shirt

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Are you okay Thana?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns. "Err...who the hell are you?" She asks Will, seeming a bit confused.
(You are not the watcher u are Haiiro right now xD ) I am William Alphy told me about you two through his head you the beutifull Haiiro and you the strong Roman!"

Mamoreru looked down at his hand and then at hers, hoping that they weren't a skeleton currently. She placed her hand on his and nodded. "Mamoreru." She said, standing up and quickly attempting to help him up as well. "Welcome." She responded. 'Jace..' She thought. 'Strange..' The girl then looked back in the direciton of the school. "Want me to take you there?" She asks in a hushed voice, hinting the school, about the only place she knew in the whole town. She rarely talked in full sentences but she oculd ask him that without saying it.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Y-yeah" she said softly as she leaned back into watchers chest and slightly nuzzled him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, staring silently at Thana.

shortyshot8 said:
*Sigh* "His real name is Alph or Al"
Haiiro smiles. "Oh, Al!"

Daniel held blue close and smiled before kissing blues fore head "glad we wernt interrupted this time" he said with a slight lauphe before puting his lips to blues fore head and stayed there with his lips to her head

@Sixxx

"I-I'm sorry I just i-I'm just attracted to any male now I don't know why but I just want them to hold me" thana said softly as she blushed

Roman looked confused, "Strong?" He sighed thinking of Han and though, If anyone is strong its my cousin. "Um? Thanks?"

"Yeah Al talks about you guys all the time and how he was scared he might never catch up to you two there is only one person he talks about more and that is the Ultimate Perfect girl named Shade!"

shortyshot8 said:
Will gets a sad look on his face "Did you know about what happened then"
Haiiro shakes her head. "No. I do not."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I'm sorry I just i-I'm just attracted to any male now I don't know why but I just want them to hold me" thana said softly as she blushed

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "I don't mind." He says, having a crush on Thana.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''aww thats cute...''
*Himeragi then flicks her finger upwards in the air and it the air lifts up Lumina and Zephyr without them knowing and it places both of them on the couch and Ciella then puts a blanket over the 2 and Add, Himeragi, Emiko and Ciella then just watch TV in the living room (Zephyr and Lumina are sleeping on a side-couch in the living room, Himeragi, Add, and Ciella are sitting on the main couch. Emiko is just sitting on a pillow on the ground infront of the main couch)*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina soon fell deeply asleep against Zephyr, her body totally exhausted. Almost too exhausted. it had been days since she actually got any sleep. She felt so drained, and relaxed against Zephyr. Her wings relaxed for thr first time in a long time.

Caden teleported midair behind the man and turned into one of his typical forms with fire in hist hands. "You really want to do this? I'm a Transcendent Demon which is one of the closest things to omnipotent so I suggest you walk away."

AnimeGuy4.jpg

After walking around the school for some time I decide to sit down and take nap, not noticing that I am blocking the main entrance into the school.

Roman hugged Haiiro. "I'll be leaving now." He kinda didn't want to leave but duty calls. ( Duty xD ) He slowly walked to the car. He waved to the new guy and Haiiro as he stood by the door.

LOLMAN101 said:
Caden teleported midair behind the man and turned into one of his typical forms with fire in hist hands. "You really want to do this? I'm a Transcendent Demon which is one of the closest things to omnipotent so I suggest you walk away."
AnimeGuy4.jpg
Will says "Not cool you are boring"

Moriko watched the boy run off and shrugged, turning her attention back to usui "alrighty!" She chirped "lets go then!' moriko began to walk towards the school.

@Princess Ktyria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back