• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Y-yeah are you" she said as she put her hands to his chest and geting ready to push up

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "Yeah, I'm fine." He says, not minding Thana laying on top of him.

((Caden is sorta passed out in the grass in the courtyards so if someone could wake him up that would be great))

Ansom sped down the street. A cop was a few metres up the road with a speed gun, but thatnks to Ansom's probability manipulation, the cop dropped his donut and bent down to pick it up as Ansom zoomed by unnoticed. He swerved through traffic with expert-like precision. Before E-drifting into a parallel parking spot directly between to cars. "Sweet." He chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
(Welcome back shall i mention Al is now dead forever and his cousin Will just arrived in seek of the person who killed Alph)
(However no one knows he is dead besides Will)

Blue smiled up at him "I love you too" she smiled kissing him un buttoning her shirt

*fade to black *

Blue smiled against his chest "well then" she said giggling

@Daniel reaver

"Well." Roman said putting a finger in the air, "There is always a way to reverse something. My grandfather told me that all the time." He said smiling. "If you use the same curse on him again. It should overwrite that curse change him back. If that doesnt work uae a reversable one on him and BAM! That works 100% of the time." He explained. Roman then looked at Haiiro, "Oh your being cute again." He said poking her in her side.

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled up at him "I love you too" she smiled kissing him un buttoning her shirt
*fade to black *

Blue smiled against his chest "well then" she said giggling

@Daniel reaver
(( *slow music fades out * ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana pushed up into a siting position on watchers lap and looked down at him with a slight blush

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, seeming more than a bit embarrassed.

Roman said:
"Well." Roman said putting a finger in the air, "There is always a way to reverse something. My grandfather told me that all the time." He said smiling. "If you use the same curse on him again. It should overwrite that curse change him back. If that doesnt work uae a reversable one on him and BAM! That works 100% of the time." He explained. Roman then looked at Haiiro, "Oh your being cute again." He said poking her in her side.
Haiiro shakes her head. "Nope, I specifically made the curse in a way that your idea wouldn't work." She says, being completely serious. "It's not that hard to do. Ramona." She says, turning Roman into a girl for poking her.

Lumina said:
Zephyr's body heat made Lumina sleepy. She closed her eyes, relaxing against him.
''aww thats cute...''

*Himeragi then flicks her finger upwards in the air and it the air lifts up Lumina and Zephyr without them knowing and it places both of them on the couch and Ciella then puts a blanket over the 2 and Add, Himeragi, Emiko and Ciella then just watch TV in the living room (Zephyr and Lumina are sleeping on a side-couch in the living room, Himeragi, Add, and Ciella are sitting on the main couch. Emiko is just sitting on a pillow on the ground infront of the main couch)*

Will griped the mark Al's death had left on his chest "Damn it" Will said as he went into Al's dorm and retrieved his stuff (BRB for a tiny bit)

Daniel held blue close and smiled before kissing blues fore head "glad we wernt interrupted this time" he said with a slight lauphe before puting his lips to blues fore head and stayed there with his lips to her head

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramona sighed, slouching in the seat of the car. "Such a meanie..." s/he mumbled.

"Aww how cute, it looks like Watcher is on a date." Aon suddenly said as she made her presence known. The power of over a quadrilllion dimensions flowing out of her.

Roman said:
Ramona sighed, slouching in the seat of the car. "Such a meanie..." s/he mumbled.
Haiiro sighs. "And I will not let you poke me. Period. Do it again and I overwrite part of your mind." She says in a joking tone, despite being serious.

Metaphysics said:
"Aww how cute, it looks like Watcher is on a date." Aon suddenly said as she made her presence known. The power of over a quadrilllion dimensions flowing out of her.
The Watcher frowns. "Please leave me alone...I'm done doing bad things, so please just go away..." He says, staring at Aon.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
"Sting." She said, hinting that it'll bring a bit pain the him. She pressed her hands on his wound. She felt pity on the boy as the wound slowly healed. Mamoreru wonderedwhy the boy had suddenly fallen from the sky. It was an odd thing to do, but she wasn't going to intrude on his buisness.
After the girl finished healing his side to the best of her abilities, she reaching into her purse and pulled out a lollipop, handing it to the boy and tilting her head to the side.
"Truce?" She asks, wantingto make sure he didn't want to kill her for any reason.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
After He was healed he sat up, catching his breath and looking over to the girl who had healed him, then to the lollipop in her hand. "Truce, but you can keep the lollipop." Jace really didn't like most sweets, but smiled slightly, his face covered in dirt and scorch marks. "Um, where am I? If you don't mind me asking."

Roman said:
(( Damnit I'm so used to having Roman being changed. ))
-----CORRECTION----

Roman looked at Han wide eyed. His nose started to bleed a bit. "Hey?! Why would you do that?" He asked Haiiro covering his face so she wouldn't notice his nose. "I think you should change him back..." he said getting into the car

@AriaTheWatcher

Ally liked the room even more now, "Your awesome: Big Sis'!" She said smiling cheerfully. Ally looked outside noticing it was kind of cloudy. "In return for what you did forr me I shall help you too." Ally said walking to the window. She put her arms up and the clouds disappeared immediately. And the sun popped out, grass turned a beautiful green and flowers grew quickly. "Leta go outside." She said to Dylan smiling

@Sixxx
"want me to make you a playground ? " she asked ,"i have fried coming over in a bit and i can do a little playing with you " she said not sure if a 14 year old would like that

@Roman

"Why don't you join then?" She smiled as she said this. This person seemed fun and moriko really wanted to make a new friend.

@Princess Ktyria

((If I dissapear I've fallen asleep ;7;))

shortyshot8 said:
Will saw a man lying in the grass "Hey you wake up!" William said as he pushed him with his foot
Caden had passed out long enough for the affects of the alcohol wear off. When he was awoken he jumped up and grabbed the person's neck. His eyes burned brightly with anger, but then looked around him and saw where he was and the light in his eyes quickly went out and he let go "Oh my god sorry!"

Mamoreru looked around and squinted her eyes, then looked back at the boy, "Not sure." She said. It was true, she had no clue where she was. The girl hasn't been at the town long so she got lost just by walking around. "Near school." She said, then taking the wrapper off of the lollipop and sticking it into her mouth. She didn't say anymore, just stared at the odd boy, occasionally tilting her head to the side. She alled everybody she meets odd, whether it's outloud or in her head because she's never met anybody who is the exact same. And if they were, it would be odd that they were- so she finds everything abnormal.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back