• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
(...She cursed Han, not Roman.)

Slaxt said:
"She said you can." He stares at the clouds passing by. "Boring..." He sighs and closes his eyes.
Elizabeth smiles. "Thank you for doing what I asked of you." She says waving Clover away. "You can leave if you want. It's not like I have anything to use to force you to help me."

@Whack[/URL] (This character)
Sorry it took me so long. Ima be a little slow due to cleaning. Couldn't think of anything to falling it is.)

Jace hurled towards the ground at an incredible speed, crashing into the grass with a loud thud. A few swords punctured the terra around him, just barely missing stabbing him in the process. He let out a heavy breath, panting a little. Trying to tame dragons wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sheesh you silly boy" she said as she held onto watcher and leaned her head on his shoulder

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, seeming a bit embarrassed when Thana called him a 'silly boy'.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "Thank you for doing what I asked of you." She says waving Clover away. "You can leave if you want. It's not like I have anything to use to force you to help me."
"You're welcome." He gets up "If you need me just call me." He disappears leaving his number on a slip of paper behind. He then reappears in his room "Was helping her a good thing... Or a bad thing?..." He shrugs and plops down on his bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana quickly ran forward while grabing watchers hand and pulling him into the food line

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, he liked being around Thana. "Here, I'll let you buy whatever you want." He says, handing Thana his wallet which was filled with ten dollar bills.

"Oh I see" she frowned a little as he walked away, did I offend him? she thought to herself as she glanced in his direction.

"Yeah I joined a while back" she replied to the small girl

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
"You're welcome." He gets up "If you need me just call me." He disappears leaving his number on a slip of paper behind. He then reappears in his room "Was helping her a good thing... Or a bad thing?..." He shrugs and plops down on his bed.
Elizabeth sighs, crumpling up the piece of paper and shoving it in her pocket.

Whack said:
Sorry it took me so long. Ima be a little slow due to cleaning. Couldn't think of anything to falling it is.)
Jace hurled towards the ground at an incredible speed, crashing into the grass with a loud thud. A few swords punctured the terra around him, just barely missing stabbing him in the process. He let out a heavy breath, panting a little. Trying to tame dragons wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.
Best enterance so far. Congrats.))

Mamoreru notied a male falling and landing a few feet away form him. She just turned her head sligthly to face the exaughested man.
"You okay?" She asks in a slightly concerned voice. She wasn't to concerned enough to get up, it didn't seem as if the swords missed him. But he could still get her. She sat up and shuffled over to the body. "Heal?" She asks, looking down at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana happily took the wallet then bought some suckers and a box of candy "ok I'm ready" she said to him as she smiled

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "We are in theater...ten." He says, walking towards theater ten.

(( Damnit I'm so used to having Roman being changed. ))

-----CORRECTION----

Roman looked at Han wide eyed. His nose started to bleed a bit. "Hey?! Why would you do that?" He asked Haiiro covering his face so she wouldn't notice his nose. "I think you should change him back..." he said getting into the car

@AriaTheWatcher

Ally liked the room even more now, "Your awesome: Big Sis'!" She said smiling cheerfully. Ally looked outside noticing it was kind of cloudy. "In return for what you did forr me I shall help you too." Ally said walking to the window. She put her arms up and the clouds disappeared immediately. And the sun popped out, grass turned a beautiful green and flowers grew quickly. "Leta go outside." She said to Dylan smiling

@Sixxx

Nonalaka said:
"Oh I see" she frowned a little as he walked away, did I offend him? she thought to herself as she glanced in his direction.
"Yeah I joined a while back" she replied to the small girl

@AsongOfIceandFire
"Cool!" She says, then asking, "So... What're the classes like?" Usui had been wondering this for awhile but she shy to go and take a look for herself. Some people would laugh when she'd say she's shy about rejection- but it's true. She always worries about being laughed at or shot down so she tries her best not to make a fool of herself.

Clover turns around to lie down on his back. "Hey there ceiling." He stares at the ceiling and sighs. "Should've stayed.. Could've had fun with her." He shrugs "Too late."

Haiiro shakes her head. "I can't, I made the curse completely irreversible by any means possible." She says, starting the car.

*Zephyr then falls asleep hugging Lumina*

''oh, Zephyr just fell asleep hahaha''

Mind: why is Lumina so comfy...?

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana quickly followed behind watcher as she put a sucker in her mouth

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, walking into theater ten and noticing that it was mostly empty. "Follow me Thana, I see some good seats."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher smiles, walking into theater ten and noticing that it was mostly empty. "Follow me Thana, I see some good seats."
(Yep u are are ignoring me)

"Oh my goodness!" Moriko let out a yelp as she jumped back when the strange figure fell from the sky. The flowers in her hair turning a pale purple. She took a deep breath and walked towards the figure.

"Are you hurt?"

@Whack

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled again and put his hands on blues waist "I was hoping that we don't get interrupted this time" he said while looking down at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue smiled and jumped up wraping her legs around him kissing him giggling "come on" she smiled winking at him kissing him again wraping her arms around his neck

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back