• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
"Alright..." He snaps and appears in front of Elizabeth back to his normal self. "Hey she said you can."
(@AriaTheWatcher)
Elizabeth frowns. "Really, trying to reverse my curse?" She asks, turning Clover back into what Clover looked like after she had cursed him.

Roman said:
Ally jumped up, "Big Brother is a super hero?!" She put her hands by her mouth. "Cooool". She said looking at Dylan, "My favorite color is blue." She her as she smiled, having fantasies about Han saving people. "Big Brother is cool."
404679_1340444198283_375_300.jpg

@Sixxx
" well not really a super hero but he will be for you and i " she smiled and made the walls in her room blue " now how about a stary sky , ill make the ceiling look like a your laying in a meadow in the middle of nowhere she smiled making the ceiling a night sky the stars twinkled and shined a some of the norther nights waved across for a few moments" do you like ?"

@Roman

((finally read everything so @AriaTheWatcher is it possible for u to pm what the plot is? Its just a have a mini plot just for Seth and Caden so i just wanna make sure I will have the time. Oh and is anyone still in the nightclub Caden made?))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Btw, all powes aren't nulled in Purgatory. Deities' powers stay intact. They may weaken, but they don't get canceled.)
(No, they are completely cancelled unless the deity happens to be a Sanctum. I already said!)

Al was dying as he reached his hand out to the sky "Guess my evil ways really are done "Al squeezed his hand as he slowly and painfully died

AriaTheWatcher said:
(No, they are completely cancelled unless the deity happens to be a Sanctum. I already said!)
(Oh, I am sorry. I thought you were following the actual physics of Purgatory. My bad. Sorry again)

With his own blood he pulled out a scroll and wrote "Beware all who come here the dragon god's wrath"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "Really, trying to reverse my curse?" She asks, turning Clover back into what Clover looked like after she had cursed him.
Ansom gave Clover a potion that permeantly negates curses, so the same curse won't work twice.)

"Heh not much more to say thought i would have more to but i don't" Al started to leak tears "I couldn't even say......Goodbye"

(Those are Al's final words for a long long time)

"I'm moriko, nice to meet you!" She giggled and gives a little bow, the flowers in her hair glowing white...she then glanced towards the other person then back at usui "is this your friend?" She asked with a smile.

@Princess Ktyria

Daniel reaver]Daniel lauphed slightly as blue pulled him along to there dorm "Ok" he said through a little lauph [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
she opened the door and grinned pulling him in " i believe we were in the bed room?" she said smiling and then the thought occaured that maybe he didnt want to she took a step back

@Daniel reaver

(Unless somehow his body gets out which is very unlikely)

(Damn this is really sad as Al could not say goodbye to anyone he loved ;v;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled slightly "so what move are we gonna go see?" She asked as she smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "I don't know, what do you want to see?"

Usui turned back to Ansom and said, "I'm a know-it-all. I can glance at something for a few seconds, go a day or three without looking at it again, and tell you what it said." She explained, holding the hand of the girl she just met. Usui was basically a little child. She acted like one, talked like one sometimes, and most definitly slept like one.

She looked back at Moriko and smiled brightly. "Nice name!" Usui said. When she asked if Ansom was ehr friend, she glanced at him and shrugged. "More or less." She responded.

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Nonalaka

~

Mamoreru stopped once she reached a grassy area and layed down, looking up at the sky, bored.

@Whack (This character)

shortyshot8 said:
(Unless somehow his body gets out which is very unlikely)

(Damn this is really sad as Al could not say goodbye to anyone he loved ;v;)
Just kill him off already ;-;

It's to depressing. Go make a new character.))

The loss of power from Al's death could be felt in anyone he had ever touched

(Gonna go make a new guy k?)

@Whack[/URL] (This character)
Ansom shrugged. "I am omnimelevolent, along with being the evil counterpart to the supreme being, God. Those are my hidden powers. I am destined to cause evil wherever I go." Why was he telling her this stuff. Ansom had kept those powers hidden for along time. "I am the Anti-God. That's why I don't tend to make friends." He looked at the other girl. "Hiya. How are you doing?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

(( repost what I said before))

((finally read everything so @AriaTheWatcher is it possible for u to pm what the plot is? Its just a have a mini plot just for Seth and Caden so i just wanna make sure I will have the time. Oh and is anyone still in the nightclub Caden made?))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back