• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ally wiped her eyes, "Big Brother will be ok?" She started to smile. "Big Brother is strong? Can you tell me stories?" She asked Dylan smiling.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Ally wiped her eyes, "Big Brother will be ok?" She started to smile. "Big Brother is strong? Can you tell me stories?" She asked Dylan smiling.
@shortyshot8
Haiiro smiles, driving up to a decrepit warehouse. "I think this is the right place."

Usui noticed that he took her joke seriously and took note of it. "You hide your powers?" She asks, confused. "Why hide them? What you have is a gift like mine." She said, swaying back and forth while speaking to him.

Usui saw a girl wave at her and she beamed, happy she was noticed by somebody else. She jumped up and hugged the girl, them moved her head to look up at her.
"Hello! You look very lovely today~" She said, randomly complementing the girl.

@AsongOfIceandFire and @Nonalaka

~

Mamoreru nodded as he left. 'Atleast I could help somebody.' She thought, then proceeding to do what she was doing previously. She went back to the towan and walked around one more.

@Anybody

Sixxx said:
Blue giggled as they flew wraping her arms around his neck kissing him when they landed " i like flying with you" she looked deep into his eyes and smiled
@Daniel reaver
"That's good" he said as he stared back into blues eyes with a smile across his face before he slowly entwined his hands with hers

@Sixxx

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher sighs. "Well at least you're dressed now, but you should seriously eat something." He says, tossing Thana a piece of fruit.
"N-no I'm good" she says again as she handed the fruit back to watched while a slight blush was still on her face

(Sorry guys had bad reception while I was heading home from school)

"You know i cannot do that and a prank! I don't think when you gave him a concussion it was a prank!

"Oh my" she was a bit shocked by the sudden gesture but accepted it anyways smiling back "thank you~ you too!" She chimed.

@Princess Ktyria

The Watcher shrugs. "Suit yourself. Why are you so embarrassed anyway?"

shortyshot8 said:
"You know i cannot do that and a prank! I don't think when you gave him a concussion it was a prank!
Haiiro shrugs. "That wasn't the prank. What I'm about to do is the prank." She says, opening the car door and getting out, dragging Han behind her and walking into the warehouse.

Thana looked down in embarasment "w-well I've never had....you know" she said as she looked at her chest again "plus there was what happened wen you fell on me" she mumbled as the blush came back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked down in embarasment "w-well I've never had....you know" she said as she looked at her chest again "plus there was what happened wen you fell on me" she mumbled as the blush came back

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Err...sorry about that...uh..."

*Sigh* "If you think so" Al smirked as if something was happening "Hahahahah!!!" Al spoke through his head "Oh no run while you can 'IT' is taking over again!"

Roman looked at Al again, "Yo, Al. He doesnt have a concussion. From what I understand the badass can wipe out a whole milatary base now. I doubt a bat would do anything."

Haiiro sighs, snapping her fingers and sending Al to purgatory where the power of every being that wasn't a sanctum is negated without exception or any way to negate that effect, meaning that Al can not escape from purgatory. "I'm not dealing with that bullshit."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I-it's o-ok" thana said with a stuter as she slightly turned her head away from him but kept her eyes on watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs, staring at Thana absentmindedly. "So...err..." He tries to say something but forgets what he's trying to say. "Thana's kind of hot..." He whispers to himself, too quietly for anyone else to hear.

Dylan smiled" yeah come one. Han is like a super hero he protects every one he cares about but that makes enemys , he will come back dont worry " they rolled toward the dorm she opened the door and rolled in and showed her her bedroom , it was smalled than the one dylan shared with han but still a good size " what is your favorite color Ally?" she said with a smile

@Roman

"Al who is this Al you speak of" 'IT' started to laugh as he spoke his line again going through the heads of everyone there though it should not be possible

(Umm, all of 'IT's powers should be negated since it is now in purgatory, so not possible at all period, no exceptions no workarounds.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Umm, all of 'IT's powers should be negated since it is now in purgatory, so not possible at all period, no exceptions no workarounds.)
(Doesn't negate mean decrease not take away?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just stands there thinking of what to do now while still looking at watcher with her eyes

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher rubs the back of his head nervously, seeming like he wants to say something.

shortyshot8 said:
(Doesn't negate mean decrease not take away?)
(It means to nullify.)

(Negate means to take away or cancel out some thing)

Thana watched watcher curiously as she tilted her head slightly trying to figure out what watcher was gonna do

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher rubs the back of his head nervously, seeming like he wants to say something.
(It means to nullify.)
(Fuck that is not good when Al cannot use power it slowly kills him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back