• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you asked where everyone's at O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD i meant the girl that i will have as a love interest)

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked towards the bench "Hey there Ansom and.......I'm sorry i don't think we've met as you see i have been in hell for a while" Al says casualy
Usui looks over at the boy and stares at him for a bit before smiling and responding. "I'm Usui, and that is apperantly Ansom who had rudely ignored me." She said, sticking her tounge out playfully as Ansom before looking back at Al. "Who might you be?" She asks him curiously.

@AsongOfIceandFire

~

Mamoreru walked along the sidewalk until she saw someone- something that looked rather interesting. It was a monster of some sort. 'Interesting...' She thought, following behind it quietly.

@Barbas

After wondering through the streets for some time I begin to become highly annoyed and begin to shout. Where the hell is that damn school, those damn blood suckers probable just sent me here as a joke!

Barbas said:
After wondering through the streets for some time I begin to become highly annoyed and begin to shout. Where the hell is that damn school, those damn blood suckers probable just sent me here as a joke!
(It is some big ass gates ya won't miss it xD )

Roman smirked. He then locked the kid in a cage and motioned for Haiiro to get Han.

"HEY!! WHATS THE BIG IDEA!?" Ally screamed as she got locked in a cage. "Let me out!" She panicked.

Han turned around to see Ally trapped, "Who did this?!" He asked yelling. Han didnt see anyone around but he only knew one person with powers like this. Han smirked, "Roman you asshole."

Roman peeked from behind the cage, "Oh hai..." he said distracting Han for Haiiro to his him.

Sixxx said:
(hey i replied like a while ago can you see it ??)

(( Han is being kidnapped as a prank by Roman and Haiiro. ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom looked at the girl. "Oh, hello. Sorry, I was lost in thought." He chuckled. "Yes, I am Ansom. Random extraordinare." He smiled and waved.
"Of course you are" Al facepalms "Anyways"

Roman said:
Roman smirked. He then locked the kid in a cage and motioned for Haiiro to get Han.
"HEY!! WHATS THE BIG IDEA!?" Ally screamed as she got locked in a cage. "Let me out!" She panicked.

Han turned around to see Ally trapped, "Who did this?!" He asked yelling. Han didnt see anyone around but he only knew one person with powers like this. Han smirked, "Roman you asshole."

Roman peeked from behind the cage, "Oh hai..." he said distracting Han for Haiiro to his him.

Haiiro slams the baseball bat into the back of Han's head as hard as she possibly could, breaking into laughter as she heard the loud cracking noise from the bat connecting with his head.

Al had gotten to the level of power he could hear what Roman was thinking which is not hard as he does not do it much Al spoke to him in his head "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

shortyshot8 said:
"Yeah he tends to do that I am Alph but my friends call me Al nice to meet you Usui" Al says with a warm smile on his face

(
xD IKR i suppose that batman can not control me)

"Nice indeed, Al." Usui said, looking over at Ansom and smiling at him as well. "I suppose I'll forgive you." She said, waving back at the both of them. "I'm bored." She said, hoping either of them could come up with a remedy.

~

Barbas said:

Mamoreru watched him yell and looked at him intensly, turning her head this way and that to get a good view of the strange creaturefor different angles. 'Strange' She told herself keeping her distance. She saw him turn around but continued to stand still. "Hello." She said, oddly starting the conversation herself. "Lost?" She asks.

"Sorry but i have to stop my idiotic friends i will be back in a sec ok?" Al in the blink of an eye was where Roman and Haiiro were "Once again i will ask" Al looked serious for one of the few times in his life "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]

"Nice indeed, Al." Usui said, looking over at Ansom and smiling at him as well. "I suppose I'll forgive you." She said, waving back at the both of them. "I'm bored." She said, hoping either of them could come up with a remedy.

~

Mamoreru watched him yell and looked at him intensly, turning her head this way and that to get a good view of the strange creaturefor different angles. 'Strange' She told herself keeping her distance. She saw him turn around but continued to stand still. "Hello." She said, oddly starting the conversation herself. "Lost?" She asks.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am lost and I need some directions. Now come out, I wont devour you.

Roman said:

(well i dont know how to reply to that ))

(( @AriaTheWatcher lets keep him alive. xD ))

Han looked at Roman, "Yo cous-" Han was interrupted as the bat hit his head. He fell to the ground unconscious.

Ally screamed when she saw Han fall to the ground, "Big Brother!!!" She screamed. Her eyes watering up.

Roman looked at Haiiro as she laughed, "I said alive... not halfway dead." He said. He walked over to Ally, "Its ok. I'm his cousin we'll bring him back soon. Tell his girlfriend he's with us too." Roman dematerialized the cage. And Bam!! He was kicked right in the nads as Ally ran away.

Sixxx said:
(well i dont know how to reply to that ))
(( I dont blame you xD ))

Mamoreru nodded at his current situation. She was lost in the beginning too. When she heard hi say that she wouldn't devour him, she shrugged. The girl wasn't worried about getting eaten, she was worried about not knowing what tis thing was. "Follow." She said walking towards the direction of the school.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back