• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Ally frowned slightly, but keeping her cute childish face, "I don't want my own dorm. I wanna stay with Big Brother!" She said grabbing on to Han's arm.

Han lost his balance quickly regaining it back, "Ally, relax. You'll be staying with us don't worry. And besides I can comepletely trust you to stay here alone. Just dont go in our room." He said putting his hand on Dylan's shoulder softly.

@Sixxx
But what about going to the cabin... She said speaking into his mind rolling to the dorm building sighing when she reached the stairs turning to find the elevator frustrated by the broken leg

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked up then yelled as she covered her self more as she turned away from him to hide her self again

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, almost turning around before reminding himself not to. "Is something wrong Thana?"

(Annnd nose bleed) Al suddenly got a nosebleed and he fell onto his back "Gah why are when did you" Al was stumbling over his own words

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana studered "n-n-no just p-please hurry" she said as she tryed to hide herself from al as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs angrily. "I would BUT I CAN'T FOCUS BECAUSE MY MASK KEEPS ALMOST FALLING OFF!" He yells, starting to get a bit angry.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher sighs angrily. "I would BUT I CAN'T FOCUS BECAUSE MY MASK KEEPS ALMOST FALLING OFF!" He yells, starting to get a bit angry.
Al got up wiping away the blood "I don't care who you are but no one yells at a girl" Al said with a stern voice

Lumina said:
Lumina rested her forehead into Zephyr's shoulder, hiding her face. She hated thinking about it. That freaking fight with Al jogged all the memories of that night that she fought so hard to keep supressed.
*Zephyr then starts to brush Lumina's her with his fingers*

''im sorry''

Thana nervosly stood and walked over to watcher still trying to hide herself with one hand as she held watchers mask on to his face "I-i-is that better" she said nervously

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]Except you who ripped clothes off of a girl >>))

[/QUOTE]
(What i did when xD )

The Watcher sighs. "This'll help." He says, starting to think as new clothes materialize on Thana's body. "Did it work?"

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]Awhile ago. Just wanted to add that in there c:))

[/QUOTE]
(How did i do that i thought i was in hell or was it when 'IT' yelled at her?)

Thana finally stood there with clothes "thank you watcher" she said as she sighed with releif then turned to Al then threw his soul to him while still slightly blushing

Blue giggled as they flew wraping her arms around his neck kissing him when they landed " i like flying with you" she looked deep into his eyes and smiled

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana finally stood there with clothes "thank you watcher" she said as she sighed with releif then turned to Al then threw his soul to him while still slightly blushing

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs, walking over to the tree and grabbing some more fruit, munching on another piece. "Want some Thana?"

Yamato wakes back up from his long nap, getting up from bed stumbling around a bit still being half asleep he slowly makes his way to the fridge following with a rather obnoxious yawn "What to do today.." he grabs out an apple and begins eating going over and sitting on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back