• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru watched as the boy left and sighed slightly. 'What to do... Again...' She thought, proding her taco before eating it. It tasted nice to her personally so she conitnued to eat. Once she finished, she payed and left, then pulling out a lollipop and eating it as she roamed the streets looking around for something to do.
@Anybody

(You can talk to Mamoreru if you'd like.)

~

(Don't feel weak, none of my characters can actually fight. I feel weak as well xD )

Usui pouted sligtly as she played chess by herself. Whenever she played herself, it always ended up in a stalemate which she hated. But she still continued to play. Chess was something more that most others thought. There was a story played out between both sides that sometimes, Usui doesn't understand herself- which makes her uncomfortable to not knowing anything about it.

@Anybody

[/QUOTE]
(I am half god but with Akira Watcher Zero and Thana who is immortal might i mention i just feel like i cannot do much plus members are leaving so quickly and i just think like ya there goes the whole RP right there with some and finally with the final fight i feel like it will just destroy everything anyways)

Ansom looked around the school grounds. "Damn, I actually don't feel like blowing anything up. What is wrong with me?" He sighed and sat down on a bench. "I need to harden up again."

shortyshot8 said:
(I am half god but with Akira Watcher Zero and Thana who is immortal might i mention i just feel like i cannot do much plus members are leaving so quickly and i just think like ya there goes the whole RP right there with some and finally with the final fight i feel like it will just destroy everything anyways)
Well.. They could just destroy that town? Something like that. I like the roleplay (Sometime things can get out of hand) personally. It's fun and interetsing to see what happens. Although I do feel like if we added a solid background and plot that it would be a bit better. But that's just my opinion...))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Thana might be immortal but she's alot weaker than akira and the others)

[/QUOTE]
(Ya i suppose but i think i lost all love interests in the RP as well and what is an RP without a little Romance xD )

Dylan smiled" well lets get her a dorm set up " she smiled grit her teeth a bit so much for our alone time she thought to herself " yeh when we get inside that would be fantastic having broken bones ssucks i mean i know i have veins to heal so it will be a few daysbefore i can do much"she said a chuckle

@Roman

Usui looked around and spotted a boy sitting on the bench she was just sleeping on. She felt happier now that she wasn't comepletely alone and skipped over to him, stopping in front of him and smiling. "Hi! I'm Usui, who are you?" She asks, raising her hand ot her head as if to signify that se wa talking ot him.

tumblr_n8prkx9zoC1tz1a8uo1_500.gif

(I dunno. Usui's strange.)

@AsongOfIceandFire

(Tbh I don't think the RP is going to end... I don't know though.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Blue smiled " he gets to see what its like to be a freak like me " she sighed " can we go home sweetheart? Hes not going anywhere "

Meanwhile in Hell Al looks completely bored "Well thought this would be a bit more fun" Al starts to laugh but quickly stops as he is completely serious

Ally frowned slightly, but keeping her cute childish face, "I don't want my own dorm. I wanna stay with Big Brother!" She said grabbing on to Han's arm.

Han lost his balance quickly regaining it back, "Ally, relax. You'll be staying with us don't worry. And besides I can comepletely trust you to stay here alone. Just dont go in our room." He said putting his hand on Dylan's shoulder softly.

@Sixxx

Al speaks to Thana telepathically "GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!!!" (No pun intended BTW if u think i should make a mini series when this RP ends like this post Fantasy High School Life WORKING TITLE!)

shortyshot8 said:
Al speaks to Thana telepathically "GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!!!" (No pun intended BTW if u think i should make a mini series when this RP ends like this post Fantasy High School Life WORKING TITLE!)
(( Might have to talk to @AriaTheWatcher about it. See how she feels about a mini series. If it does work though, Han will be returning ))

Al spoke again "WHAT WHY GET ME OUT NOW!!!"

Roman said:
(( Might have to talk to @AriaTheWatcher about it. See how she feels about a mini series. If it does work though, Han will be returning ))
(I like that idea just imagine CHIBI versions of our guys my god form but CHIBI xD )

Daniel reaver]"Ok blue" he said with a smile as entwined his fingers with hers and pulls her out the door and looks around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
" fly me home sweetheart " she grinned kissing him and kissing his neck hoping he got the hint .

Sixxx said:
" fly me home sweetheart " she grinned kissing him and kissing his neck hoping he got the hint .
(( *Sets the mood with some SLOW music* ))

Al spoke "WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEED TO!" Al stopped he realized he could tear a rip in time and space Al ripped through the fabric of reality to where Thana was "Now why were you panicking" Al stopped and took one look at Thana and his face went bright red

Daniel smiled and wraped his arms around her and spread his wings "you ready?" He asked with a grin before he took off whith his arms around her back to hold her close

@Sixxx

(BTW i want a RP to end with me cheating on a girl and that same girl stabbing me to death in a modern day RP got the idea from a anime called School Days

The Watcher sighs angrily, unable to concentrate because his mask kept slipping off. "Oh come on!" He yells angrily, staring at a tree."

shortyshot8 said:
Al spoke "WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEED TO!" Al stopped he realized he could tear a rip in time and space Al ripped through the fabric of reality to where Thana was "Now why were you panicking" Al stopped and took one look at Thana and his face went bright red
(( Now your nosebleeds start. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back