• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina said:
((Fuckin five nights at freddys))
Lumina looked between them, not even guessing they might have had jobs.
*Zephyr then pats Lumina's head*

''you'll find a job eventually...by the way, what do you like to do?''

(( :P I am right now. But I'll post a few times. Teachers just seems like... Blah today. Guess they wouldn't care. ))

@Sixxx

Daniel reaver]Daniel wrapes his arms around blue affectionatly "I know blue I know. IF he was alive he'd be the one that I was tiying up in that house" daniel said into blues ear before he put his hands onto her cheeks [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"I dont want to be near here right now , ill be back in a bit" she kissed his cheek and walked away to cool off and relax . steping through the woods it became more lively as she walked

Roman said:
(( :P I am right now. But I'll post a few times. Teachers just seems like... Blah today. Guess they wouldn't care. ))
@Sixxx
Omg mine to! Im out of school right now , what time is it there? And did you see dylans reply on coming home form the hospital , her renting the van and all such?))

@Daniel reaver

@Roman

Daniel watched blue walk off before walking back to the house and grabing the guy "now what am I to do with you" he said as he walked into the house and chained him up in the living room then chaged into a human sized version of his dragon self and sat there waiting for him to wake up

@Sixxx

Daniel reaver]Daniel watched blue walk off before walking back to the house and grabing the guy "now what am I to do with you" he said as he walked into the house and chained him up in the living room then chaged into a human sized version of his dragon self and sat there waiting for him to wake up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
( GUYS there arnt chains in the living room! Lol ive said this like 10 times)

Sixxx said:
"I dont want to be near here right now , ill be back in a bit" she kissed his cheek and walked away to cool off and relax . steping through the woods it became more lively as she walked

Omg mine to! Im out of school right now , what time is it there? And did you see dylans reply on coming home form the hospital , her renting the van and all such?))

@Daniel reaver

@Roman
(( Its 1:40. I leave at 4:30. I'll post in my last period class ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr then pats Lumina's head*
''you'll find a job eventually...by the way, what do you like to do?''

[/QUOTE]
"What do I like to do...?" Lumina looked at the cieling, thinking. "Well... I don't really know. I've been on the run my whole life so...." She looked at Zephyr, giving a nervous laugh.

Daniel layed there and waited for the boy to wake up "why did she choose this place" he mumbled while he pondered on the subject and breathed out black smoke and leting it suround him as he listened for any sign of movement from the guy or blue

@Sixxx

( who blue )

Blue climbed up in a tree hinding in its thick leaves

( this would be a good time to give blue a hallucination about the blurry man )

Lumina said:
"What do I like to do...?" Lumina looked at the cieling, thinking. "Well... I don't really know. I've been on the run my whole life so...." She looked at Zephyr, giving a nervous laugh.
''on the run?''

*Zephyr said while tilting his head smiling a bit and raising an eye brow*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''on the run?''
*Zephyr said while tilting his head smiling a bit and raising an eye brow*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. My family and village were killed, and I was the only one to escape... So I'm kinda on the run." She gives a smile as if she were to say "oh well."

(Ok then this will all be in the halusination) daniel had been calling out to blue from a beautiful valley whith daniel standing in the middle of it waiting for blue to stand in front of him before speaking "why would I want you" he said softly as his wings came out "your a weakling, you aren't beutiful and those scars don't help plus your the goddess of life how can I love some thing that Im meant to destroy" he said as the valley turned to a burning waste land with animal carcasses lying all over the place "sorry my love" daniel said puting emphasize on my love as he changed into the 200 foot tall dragon and stared down at her "I never loved you and never will" he said in a dragon like voice whith a little chuckle "good bye goddess of life" he said before opening his mouth as the back of his throat started to glow yellow before the hallucination ended

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
"Yeah. My family and village were killed, and I was the only one to escape... So I'm kinda on the run." She gives a smile as if she were to say "oh well."
*Zephyr then hugs Lumina*

''i see...i was there when the village went down...i was too late...when i got there, everything was in ruins...if only i couldve knew sooner...''

''agh...poor lass. well the past is the past right? you cant really change it''

''i heard about it...i trailed down the humans that did it and assassinated them...''

Blue looked at him shocked in the hallucination and cried when the vision ended she almost fell out of the tree climbing down sobbing as she ran back to the house " Daniel?" she yelled crying waiting outside

Daniel quickly got up and changed back into human as he walked out to her "blue are you ok why are you crying what's wrong??" he said with worry in his voice

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr then hugs Lumina*
''i see...i was there when the village went down...i was too late...when i got there, everything was in ruins...if only i couldve knew sooner...''

''agh...poor lass. well the past is the past right? you cant really change it''

''i heard about it...i trailed down the humans that did it and assassinated them...''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina rested her forehead into Zephyr's shoulder, hiding her face. She hated thinking about it. That freaking fight with Al jogged all the memories of that night that she fought so hard to keep supressed.

Blue ran to him hugging him tight sobbing against his shoulder " it was so real" she kept talking while she cried and all that cam out clean was "Dragon" and "didnt love me" and "lies" she kept crying he body shaking a bit

@Daniel reaver

Han walked out his room to check on Ally and go help Dylan. "Hey Ally wanna go with me somewhere?" He asked her.

She looked up at him with a mouthful of candy, "Where?" She asked, barely able to get the words out.

Han looked at Ally with a funny face, "Ew... swallow first." He said laughing. "I'm gonna take someone special to me somewhere." He explained.

"Sure." Ally said nodding her head. She stood up and followed Han.

Han made it outside to the van Dylan got here in, "Welcome home..." he said walking out to Dylan as he held Ally's hand.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back