• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Daniel had made it to the house with ease and flew in to the drive way droping the man about five feet off the ground then chaging and landing infront of blue with a smile @Nonalaka well watcher took of his mask and know Thana is an 18 year old and she's just siting there embarased while watcher tryed to think of some temporary clothed aka hers were to small for her new body and she looks like this know) [ATTACH=full]113972[/ATTACH] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
(OMG I think i have a crush on Thana now OMG ahhhhhhh i have got a b OMG thats so seductive)

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero, where he landed, gave a grin. A voice was heard behind Akira, defnitely of Zero's, however he wasn't there. "I think you might like my next move." Transparent spheres shot out from Zero continuesly, until about 30 or so were launched. Behind Akira a shadow appeared, seeming to float in the air. "Shadow reap... Whirl wind!" Zero spun around, then seeming to disappear. However, a light haze still remained where he was. Slowly, nearby object's shadows were being cut, affecting the real objects and making them fall apart. Slowly, the whirlwind started towards Akira's direction.
...♅Akira spun around, only to see the whirlwind. He dodged the attack and looked down at where Zero had landed, a haze obscuring his view from him. Akira felt a slight stinging pain, causing him to look down. His left leg had a single cut, it slowly healed. He slashed his sword, sending a solidified wave of air towards the whirlwind, causing it to implode. Akira looked back at Zero's position♅...

“ No more powers. Let's settle this with our weapons. ”

tumblr_nd1c0f2Jho1r2r2x7o2_500_zpshq96i6eg.gif

Daniel reaver]( xD I know you should see what roman said it was "guys+Thana=nosebleeds. xD ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
(Yeah OMG sooo uhhhh i dont even know how to describe it!!!!! )

@Daniel reaver

(Oh xD okay)

Moriko tried her best not to look at watchers face, she didn't want to go back on her word, but a peek wouldn't hurt, would it? She thought. Just then thana changed, "oh dear!" She was just a cute little girl a minute ago, she was shocked to say the least.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira spun around, only to see the whirlwind. He dodged the attack and looked down at where Zero had landed, a haze obscuring his view from him. Akira felt a slight stinging pain, causing him to look down. His left leg had a single cut, it slowly healed. He slashed his sword, sending a solidified wave of air towards the whirlwind, causing it to implode. Akira looked back at Zero's position♅...
“ No more powers. Let's settle this with our weapons. ”

tumblr_nd1c0f2Jho1r2r2x7o2_500_zpshq96i6eg.gif

[/QUOTE]
Zero grinned, nodding in agreement. Holding his scythe out. "I agree, let's dance."

...♅Akira grinned and broke into a sprint. As he neared he swung his sword multiple times towards Zero♅...

“ Yes, let's. ”

10968190102a12910614958l_zpst6k4p3eq.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grinned and broke into a sprint. As he neared he swung his sword multiple times towards Zero♅...
“ Yes, let's. ”

10968190102a12910614958l_zpst6k4p3eq.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Zero intercepted Akira's sword with his scythe, sliding the blade down and slamming it into the ground. The ground cracked and shook, as Zero jumped back and then sprinted towards him attempting to slice near his neck.

...♅Akira soon noticed the scythe entering his vision. His sword was facing the ground and Zero's scythe was closing in too fast for Akira to intercept it with his blade. Without a second's hesitation, he brought his right hand to his neck, causing the blade to impact his hand instead. Blood splashed from his wound. Akira used that opportunity to slash diagonally upwards, slashing Zero's chest. He leaped back and stabbed his sword into the ground, getting down on one knee. He pulled a bandage out, wrapping it around his wounded hand and tying it off with his teeth. His gaze never left Zero. He muttered under his breath♅...

“ I need to be faster.. ”

tumblr_n9yzffZ3lX1tn6l3so1_500_zpssmze8rwf.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...?Akira soon noticed the scythe entering his vision. His sword was facing the ground and Zero's scythe was closing in too fast for Akira to intercept it with his blade. Without a second hesitation, he brought his left hand to his neck, causing the blade to impact his hand instead. Blood splashed from his wound. Akira used that opportunity to slash diagonally upwards, slashing Zero's chest. He leaped back and stabbed his sword into the ground, getting down on one knee. He pulled a bandage out, wrapping it around his wounded handed and tying it off with his teeth. His gaze never left Zero?...
tumblr_n9yzffZ3lX1tn6l3so1_500_zpssmze8rwf.png

[/QUOTE]
Zero winced, as he tried to get back in time. It was too late however, as the blade cut a gash across his chest. Even though it wasn't deep, it hurt like a bitch and blood started pouring out of the wound. Zero took the opportunity however, and sped forward so fast it created a sonic boom, destroying the ground before him, as he went to slice Akira's arm in half. (The one with the wounded hand)

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero winced, as he tried to get back in time. It was too late however, as the blade cut a gash across his chest. Even though it wasn't deep, it hurt like a bitch and blood started pouring out of the wound. Zero took the opportunity however, and sped forward so fast it created a sonic boom, destroying the ground before him, as he went to slice Akira's arm in half. (The one with the wounded hand)

...?Akira's blood had vanished and he had just finished putting on elbow-high gloves, hiding his wound. Akira brought his sword up and made it impact with Zero's scythe, causing a shock-wave to be emitted from them due to the impact of both weapons. He soon stood up, vanishing from his position and appearing behind Zero ten meters away, his sword horizontal and in his right hand, as if he had slashed. He had moved so fast that it seemed he had vanished for a split second. His eyes never left Zero, as he didn't know if his sword had actually made impact with Zero's body, or if it was his scythe
?...

tumblr_mlbu50RBfH1sn4zp6o1_500_zpsvyv4fpkv.jpg

The air behind Zero was clear, until a scythe instantly appeared, the impact of the blows causing both of them to go flying back, hitting seperate buildings. You're mine Akira! Zero didn't delay, and immediately got up, a slight bit of blood dripping from his head. He charged towards Akira again, attempting to slash his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back