• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel held blue tightly "he did it to you didn't he" daniel said as he held her close to him and stroked her head for comfort and held onto her tightly to comfort her out of her shaking "whatever he said its not true blue" he said softly to her as he continued to stroke her head

@Sixxx

Dylan was being helped out of the van " hey there sweetheart "she smiled at him and her eyes rested on the little girl "and who is this " she said with a kind smile

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Daniel held blue tightly "he did it to you didn't he" daniel said as he held her close to him and stroked her head for comfort and held onto her tightly to comfort her out of her shaking "whatever he said its not true blue" he said softly to her as he continued to stroke her head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
She snuggled against him " i love you so much i just it was so afraid ..." she kissed him hugging hin tight

Daniel happily kissed blue back while still holding onto her for comfort "i love you too blue I love you more than any thing" he said before kissing her again

@Sixxx

"I'm Allison. Big brother here took me in. Pretty much adopted me." She said smiling. "I'm supposing your his girlfriend?" Ally asked.

Han smiled, "Yep. Thats her." He said smiling, he looked at Dylan, "I know what your thinking. Wanna ask Blue?" Han asked Dylan

@Sixxx

Dylan grinned "god yes i really cant wait to get out of the chair and walk ,i know i cant like run around but the whole walking thing will be fun" she thought " will she stay with your parents " she said

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
"Yes?" Esh asked as she looked up from her word search. @Slaxt
"Elizabeth the god of creation would like to fix the first ring of hell..." He sighs "After that I'll leave."

Ansom walked around the school campus, not looking for anything but simply walking. "It sure is a nice day." He smiled before shaking his head. "What the hell am I saying?" He mumbled.

Daniel reaver]Daniel happily kissed blue back while still holding onto her for comfort "i love you too blue I love you more than any thing" he said before kissing her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
She smiled and kissed him " its a real shame we were iinterrupted earlier " she grinned and blushed "when we get home remind me where we were when i get home " she kissed him and grinned

@Daniel reaver

Daniel lauphed slightly and kissed blue "of course" he said with a smirk on his face as he held onto blues waist before his face kindof lost its happiness "blue what did I say in the vision" he said as he pulled blue closer to him while looking into her eyes

@Sixxx

"That your the goddess

Of life?....why would it ever bother me I love you more than any thing...I would go through the rings of hell then destroy heaven if I had to." He said as he hooked blues chin with his finger and made her look up at him

@Sixxx

Han smiled, "Nah, she'll be staying with us. She's also attending the school now." He chuckled a bit, "She is also VERY smart for a 14 year old."

Ally looked at Han, "Well the Man did teach me things to around a high school level." She said. "He also started to teach me college level a bit too." Ally added.

Han nodded, "So, want me to call Blue?" He asked Dylan.

@Sixxx

Blue smiled and hugged him " good ... Definitely remind me where we were when get home " she kissed him hugging him close taking his hand as they walked into the house. "Put him up in my old room . "

shortyshot8 said:
(I feel like this RP is dying)
(( Its in its final arc. I might stay to atleast try and help with the final fight. Even though my character isnt on the same level as Akira and The Watcher, also Zero ( I think ) ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Dude this rp has lasted for over 3000 pages I don't think its dying. If you need Al to come back to continue Thana will go get him soon)

[/QUOTE]
(I get that but with all the gods in the RP i just feel so damn weak)

"Ok blue" he said as he grabed the man by his head then pulled him to the room and chained his hands to the wall "you just wait till you wake up then you'll really know what he'll is like" daniel said coldly as he walked back down satirs to blue

@Sixxx

Mamoreru watched as the boy left and sighed slightly. 'What to do... Again...' She thought, proding her taco before eating it. It tasted nice to her personally so she conitnued to eat. Once she finished, she payed and left, then pulling out a lollipop and eating it as she roamed the streets looking around for something to do.

@Anybody

(You can talk to Mamoreru if you'd like.)

~

(Don't feel weak, none of my characters can actually fight. I feel weak as well xD )

Usui pouted sligtly as she played chess by herself. Whenever she played herself, it always ended up in a stalemate which she hated. But she still continued to play. Chess was something more that most others thought. There was a story played out between both sides that sometimes, Usui doesn't understand herself- which makes her uncomfortable to not knowing anything about it.

@Anybody

(( Sounds great xD .

@Sixxx it will end eventually. I'm gonna stick around to help fight at the end :P ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back