• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Am i the only one from Council Bluffs? xD )

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Well, there's my single characters, Usui and Mamoreru...))
@shortshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Well would they be open for a relationship?)

shortyshot8 said:
(Am i the only one from Council Bluffs? xD )

(Well would they be open for a relationship?)
Himeragi, Emiko, Add, Ciella, and Zephyr were part of the demon council. their now just a small ex-council guild called 'Lost Song' )))

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Usui probably, Mamoreru would be way harder to get her to like somebody like that.))
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(SOMEBODY LIKE THAT!? What is that supposed to mean i am not a bad person)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well you said if you were the only one from Council Bluffs o3o dunno what that is but...idk)))

[/QUOTE]
(It is a place obviously xD )

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
No! I meant love wise. She wouldn't like just anybody xD Not that your character's a bad person >~<))

[/QUOTE]
(I need someone who is like i don't know cuddly because my guy has a soft side as well xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al got up wiping away the blood "I don't care who you are but no one yells at a girl" Al said with a stern voice
(( You kicked one in the face... ))

Roman said:
(( You kicked one in the face... ))
(THAT WAS 'IT' THAT KICKED HER!!!)

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Like I said, Usui... But she also plays hard to get when she knows somebody likes her -sigh- She likes cuddling though.))
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Sounds nice i might just have to bite the bait xD )

"ahhh! that was alot of shakes!" Aoimine said while laying on the roof of the school. It was peaceful, almost perfectly quiet up there.

Roman looked over to Haiiro, "What is that?" He asked stopping as he saw Han outside. Damnit, he tought.

Roman said:
Roman looked over to Haiiro, "What is that?" He asked stopping as he saw Han outside. Damnit, he tought.
Haiiro grins. "Can I be the one to knock him unconscious? I have bad memories of a person I used to know named Han, different person, but the name holds bad memories for me."

After leaving the cargo ship I was forced to travel in, I begin to look around for where the school I will be attending is at.

Al walked towards the bench "Hey there Ansom and.......I'm sorry i don't think we've met as you see i have been in hell for a while" Al says casualy

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked out of the place and headed back to the school (Where are u guys xD )
Lost Song and Lumina are at Ciella's old child hood Cabin in a forest near a lake called Moonlit Lake)))

Roman nodded, "Not to hard... he is my cousin." He groaned as he saw Han with his newly adopted sister.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Lost Song and Lumina are at Ciella's old child hood Cabin in a forest near a lake called Moonlit Lake)))

[/QUOTE]
(Once again has nothing to do with me xD )

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Not to hard... he is my cousin." He groaned as he saw Han with his newly adopted sister.
Haiiro grins, a baseball bat appearing in her hand. "I won't do it in an unnecessarily rough way."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back