• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
(( @AriaTheWatcher lets keep him alive. xD ))
Han looked at Roman, "Yo cous-" Han was interrupted as the bat hit his head. He fell to the ground unconscious.

Ally screamed when she saw Han fall to the ground, "Big Brother!!!" She screamed. Her eyes watering up.

Roman looked at Haiiro as she laughed, "I said alive... not halfway dead." He said. He walked over to Ally, "Its ok. I'm his cousin we'll bring him back soon. Tell his girlfriend he's with us too." Roman dematerialized the cage. And Bam!! He was kicked right in the nads as Ally ran away.

(( I dont blame you xD ))
Haiiro shrugs, dragging Han back to Roman's car. "That had to hurt."

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru nodded at his current situation. She was lost in the beginning too. When she heard hi say that she wouldn't devour him, she shrugged. The girl wasn't worried about getting eaten, she was worried about not knowing what tis thing was. "Follow." She said walking towards the direction of the school.
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Seeing that I had no other choice, I begin to follow the strange girl.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru nodded at his current situation. She was lost in the beginning too. When she heard hi say that she wouldn't devour him, she shrugged. The girl wasn't worried about getting eaten, she was worried about not knowing what tis thing was. "Follow." She said walking towards the direction of the school.
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Indeed you have." He laughed and stood up. "God of Chaos and greatness." He joked. "I must have missed your name, young one."

dylan rolled out in the wheelchair "HEY! what the hell do you think your doing ?" the made them see a crack opening up in the eath about to swollow them if they steped closer to the girl " now get the fuck outta her" she snarled

@Roman (is that good?)

"School." She said, pointing to the large gates that she lead him through. For some reason she wasn't nervous at all- which was strange for her seeming that she's usually nervous around the people that go to this school.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman lookes at Al in pain, "Pranks are painful. Haiiro you drive." Roman tossed Haiiro the car keys as he dropped to the ground and crawled the the car. "We'll bring him back its a prank." He said as he crawled.

@shortyshot8 @AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
"School." She said, pointing to the large gates that she lead him through. For some reason she wasn't nervous at all- which was strange for her seeming that she's usually nervous around the people that go to this school.
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom frowned. "Everyone does. Why do people always think chaos is bad?" He shook his head. "Love is chaotic if you think about it. Love is random and cannot be tamed...like chaos." He shrugged. "Some may say I am evil, but I do not agree with that statement. Good and bad are just perspectives."

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Thank you friend, but one question, do you know of any playgrounds or other places children around here go to? I haven't eaten since I left Germany.

Roman said:
Roman lookes at Al in pain, "Pranks are painful. Haiiro you drive." Roman tossed Haiiro the car keys as he dropped to the ground and crawled the the car. "We'll bring him back its a prank." He said as he crawled.
@shortyshot8! They're just kidnapping someone temporarily!)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, putting the keys into the ignition and starting the car. She had never driven before, but she'd seen it on tv. (Stop overreacting please @shortyshot8! They're just kidnapping someone temporarily!)
(I cannot it is a sence of justice inside of him)

"Preach." Usui said, thinking about it a bit more. "I suppose you're correct." She said, then snickering slightly. "So you're the God of Love?" Usui asks, looking over at him and trying her best not to break out into laughter.

@AsongOfIceandFire

~

"Playgrounds..." She mumbled, looking aorund and not seemingly surprised about the eating children part of his story. "Hm..." She said, then pointing the way they came. "Around there." She said, not really remembering herself at this time.

@Barbas

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana shook her head "n-no I'm good" she said as she slightly looked down at her chest and blushed a little

[/QUOTE]
hellooooooo i replied bro lol)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana shook her head "n-no I'm good" she said as she slightly looked down at her chest and blushed a little

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "Well at least you're dressed now, but you should seriously eat something." He says, tossing Thana a piece of fruit.

Roman climbed in the passenger, "Lets go..." he said getting over the pain little by little. "I should blow that little brat to peices for that..." he groaned

Roman said:
Roman climbed in the passenger, "Lets go..." he said getting over the pain little by little. "I should blow that little brat to peices for that..." he groaned
Haiiro smiles. "And away we go!" She says, flooring it and driving down seemingly random streets.

dylan rolled her eyes knowing Han would give em hell she went to Allison " hey Ally , come on lets head up to the dorm " she smiled kind and calm pressing the button on the elevator "Han will be fine , he's a strong guy"

@Roman

As moriko passed the people on the bench she gave them a small wave, she felt rude not to as they were the only other people in the courtyard.

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Princess Ktyria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back