• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
(Fuck that is not good when Al cannot use power it slowly kills him)
(Oh well, then I guess he'll die in purgatory, which means all of his souls will be stuck there.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana watched watcher curiously as she tilted her head slightly trying to figure out what watcher was gonna do

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes. "You want to go to a movie or something?"

Daniel reaver]"That's good" he said as he stared back into blues eyes with a smile across his face before he slowly entwined his hands with hers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
she kissed him pressing her self against him "come on " she said biting her lip smiling " sweetheart lets go " she pulled him down the stairs to their dorms

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slightly perked up and childishly nodded her head "pleaseeee" she said childishly as she got closer to watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "You aren't young anymore, you have to act your age now, ok Thana?"

Daniel lauphed slightly as blue pulled him along to there dorm "Ok" he said through a little lauph as he held onto blues hand

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why thank you!" She said, letting go of her and curtsying. "I'm Usui, who might you be?" She asks her, folding her hands in front of her and rocking back and forth.

@Nonalaka (I would've responded sooner, I just thought I'd waiit for others to respond but they never did so..)

Ally jumped up, "Big Brother is a super hero?!" She put her hands by her mouth. "Cooool". She said looking at Dylan, "My favorite color is blue." She her as she smiled, having fantasies about Han saving people. "Big Brother is cool."

404679_1340444198283_375_300.jpg

@Sixxx

Thana looked at watcher curiously "I don't know how to but I feel like it will come to Me soon" she said as she wraped her arms around watchers neck and hugged him childishly and pressing up against him while giggling childishly

Haiiro sighs angrily. "Roman, come on!"

The Watcher blushes, seeming a bit embarrassed as Thana pressed up against him.

Inside of purgatory Al starts coughing up blood "Damn i really.....Really am going to die this time" Al starts to cough up more blood as he rolls over onto his back "This is it i suppose"

"Damn i can't even say goodbye this time this sucks!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr then starts to brush Lumina's her with his fingers*
''im sorry''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina shook her head a biit, her face still in Zephyr's shirt. "I-It's fine...really..."

Roman smirked, "Your cute when your angry." He said bursting into laughter. "When Han wakes up. I suggest we let him down. He tends to get...violent." He told her still laughing at his earlier statement. But he didn't lie when he said it.

shortyshot8 said:
Inside of purgatory Al starts coughing up blood "Damn i really.....Really am going to die this time" Al starts to cough up more blood as he rolls over onto his back "This is it i suppose"

"Damn i can't even say goodbye this time this sucks!"
This is depressing...))

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]This is depressing...))

[/QUOTE]
(IKR) "I can't even say goodbye to that beautiful lady i met today"

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Usui noticed that he took her joke seriously and took note of it. "You hide your powers?" She asks, confused. "Why hide them? What you have is a gift like mine." She said, swaying back and forth while speaking to him.
Usui saw a girl wave at her and she beamed, happy she was noticed by somebody else. She jumped up and hugged the girl, them moved her head to look up at her.
"Hello! You look very lovely today~" She said, randomly complementing the girl.

@AsongOfIceandFire and @Nonalaka

~

Mamoreru nodded as he left. 'Atleast I could help somebody.' She thought, then proceeding to do what she was doing previously. She went back to the towan and walked around one more.

@Anybody

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head. "No offense, but you do not understand. I'm not a normal god. I am more....sinister." He sighed. "I have to conceal my powers." He shrugged. "But hey, enough about me. I rather hear something interesting."

shortyshot8 said:
Blood started to leak out of Al's eyes and mouth and nose "My conciness is fading"
(( If you can survive a while longer Han can save you. ))

(Btw, all powes aren't nulled in Purgatory. Deities' powers stay intact. They may weaken, but they don't get canceled.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana realizes then quickly pulls away from watcher and blushes "s-s-sorry" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, blushing still. "I-It's fine." He says, adjusting his mask. "Feel free to hug me whenever you want Thana."

Roman said:
Roman smirked, "Your cute when your angry." He said bursting into laughter. "When Han wakes up. I suggest we let him down. He tends to get...violent." He told her still laughing at his earlier statement. But he didn't lie when he said it.
Haiiro sighs angrily, dragging Han into the warehouse and setting him in a chair, taking off his shirt. "Tie him up Roman."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Btw, all powes aren't nulled in Purgatory. Deities' powers stay intact. They may weaken, but they don't get canceled.)
(My god form is only half god so it is basically gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back