• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you, I like your name too! Are you new?" She smiled at the small girl. She said hello the other person and gave a friendly smile.

@Princess Ktyria

Thana smiled and happily held onto watchers hand and walked with him into the movie theater looking around with a big smile on her face when they walked in

Roman looked at Haiiro, "Why did you take off his shirt?" He asked with a HUGE grin on his face. "She likes em' shirtless..." Roman mumbled as he ties up Han. "Haiiro likes them shirtless guys!" Roman said teasingly.

@AriaTheWatcher

While Han was unconscious he spoke with his grandfather. As they spoke his grandfather passed on the title 'Wizard God' to him. "I-I-I don't deserve this grandfather." Han said rejecting the offer. "Grandson... you are a better mage/wizard than your father. Your mother....even me. And you'll understans why." His grandfather said. Han stood in shock. "Better than you?" He asked. "Yes." His grandfather said turning into nothing but a bright light he flew into Han's ear giving him the knowledge of the Wizard God. He still remained unconscious in the real world

Ally smiled, "I dont like it I love it." She gave Dylan a soft caring hug. "If your Big Brother's girlfriend tjat makes you my big sister?" She asked smiling grateful of what Dylan did for her.

@Sixxx

The Watcher smiles, buying two tickets to an action movie that would be starting in five minutes. "Want some popcorn or soda or something?"

Usui nodded at Ansom. "Cool powers." Usui said, smiling once again. "Well, you earned yourself a friend. You're reletively nice so I don't see why poeple don't give you a chance." She said, facing Moriko again. "Sort of. I don't really go to this school.." She mumbled, trailing off slightly. It may have seemed weird that she hung around the school when she didn't go so it but it was true.

@Nonalaka and @AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Roman looked at Haiiro, "Why did you take off his shirt?" He asked with a HUGE grin on his face. "She likes em' shirtless..." Roman mumbled as he ties up Han. "Haiiro likes them shirtless guys!" Roman said teasingly.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "Please be quiet, we don't have time for this, it's part of the prank Roman." She says, tying Han up. "Now let's go, I can't even imagine what his reaction will be." She says, walking out of the warehouse.

Blue smiled a little " wasnt sure if you really wanted to or if you were just going along with me " she smiled up at him a little timid "sooo." she said inching closer " whatca thinkin"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Can we get some candy" thana said in a beg sort of way

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, a piece of the fruit from earlier appearing in his hand. "This stuff is better than any candy you could ever get, you should try some!"

Ansom smiled a bit. "Thanks...I guess." Did he even want a friend? Friends just end up becoming traitors. Maybe a friend wasn't a good idea. "You know. You guys look like a perfect match for friendship. I'll just leave you two to get along." He began to walk away.

Roman dropped his smile, "He might burn us to a crisp. He is a 'matchbox' after all." He said laughing. "He may even ask why his shirt is off." He said still teasing Haiiro.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "Really, trying to reverse my curse?" She asks, turning Clover back into what Clover looked like after she had cursed him.
The curse doesn't affect Clover. He looks down "Well... That didn't do anything." He shrugs "Eh..." He lies down and looks up at the sky.

Roman said:
Roman dropped his smile, "He might burn us to a crisp. He is a 'matchbox' after all." He said laughing. "He may even ask why his shirt is off." He said still teasing Haiiro.
Haiiro giggles, snapping her fingers and cursing Han with a COMPLETELY UNREVERSABLE curse that turns him into a girl and can not be reversed by any means possible. "You'll see." She says, getting into the car and starting it.

Usui didn't say anything as he walked away. She figured he didn't usually get friends so he needed to contemplate it. She didn't understand why he didn't get friends- he seemed really nice for a God of Chaos. "Then again... Like he said, everybody thinks that." She thought out loud then looked at Moriko. "Do you go here?" She asks her, looking up at her once again.

@Nonalaka

Slaxt said:
The curse doesn't affect Clover. He looks down "Well... That didn't do anything." He shrugs "Eh..." He lies down and looks up at the sky.
Elizabeth frowns. "It didn't work. Huh." She mumbles. "Anyway, what was the response."

"I know what that stuff does watcher and I don't want to be two feet taller" she said as she slid her arms around his and pushed up against him slightly

Ramona looked at Haiiro, "Aw c'mon! You know you liked me better as a guy." He said making a kissy face at Haiiro. "You know ya wanted too." She said getting in the car as she giggled endlessly.

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "It didn't work. Huh." She mumbles. "Anyway, what was the response."
"She said you can." He stares at the clouds passing by. "Boring..." He sighs and closes his eyes.

Ansom appeard on top of the dorm building. "Friendship?" He muttered. "I used to despise the word, but now...it feels...natural." He shook his head. "Dammit. It won't work. It will never work. I exist solely to destroy, not build." He sat down on the edge and sighed. "Then again..."

Roman said:
@AriaTheWatcher

While Han was unconscious he spoke with his grandfather. As they spoke his grandfather passed on the title 'Wizard God' to him. "I-I-I don't deserve this grandfather." Han said rejecting the offer. "Grandson... you are a better mage/wizard than your father. Your mother....even me. And you'll understans why." His grandfather said. Han stood in shock. "Better than you?" He asked. "Yes." His grandfather said turning into nothing but a bright light he flew into Han's ear giving him the knowledge of the Wizard God. He still remained unconscious in the real world

Ally smiled, "I dont like it I love it." She gave Dylan a soft caring hug. "If your Big Brother's girlfriend tjat makes you my big sister?" She asked smiling grateful of what Dylan did for her.

@Sixxx
Dylan smiled wincing a little but it was sweet " i dont know i guess so come here im not done " the carpet was silver and the dresser was white with silver handles . the bed was nice and cushy with a nice big blue and silver comforter " your closet and dresser are full of new cloths for you" she grinned making a strero on a laptop and a ipod on the dresser .

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back