• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((aww why? @AriaTheWatcher ))

Caden turned the room back into its normal state. Even though lots of people left he had the time of his life. Caden was undoubtedly drunk he had the power to remove the feeling immediately but he kinda wanted to feel human for a while. He slowly wobbled to the door and opened it almost falling two times. He managed to get into the courtyard but as soon as he felt the cool breeze on his face he fell into the grass. Ugghh I kinda am not liking this anymore...

((anyone could interact with him))

Ansom stood up. "I know what will get my mind off of this inner conflict." He smiled and jumped to the ground. He snapped his fingers, causing a shiny, black Hennessey Venom GT car to appear. He got it and smiled. "Oh yead. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Nice." He muttered as he put the keys into the ignitiong and turned on the car. He put the car in drive and sped up, not caring about traffic laws, whatever those were.

Daniel smiled as he held blue up and walked into the room with blue while kissing her before seting her down on the bed and hovering over her with a smile "I love you blue" he said

@Sixxx

AriaTheWatcher said:
(You're character is accepted, I'm just a bit busy at the moment to do more than just a quick reply.)
(Oh srry bout that aria i just got worried for a minute that i was annoying you)

After moriko comes to terms with the sky rains people, she turns towards usui. "The classrooms are pretty big, as for the classes, I tend to fall asleep" she giggled "maybe I'm just lazy".

@Princess Ktyria

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Best enterance so far. Congrats.))
Mamoreru notied a male falling and landing a few feet away form him. She just turned her head sligthly to face the exaughested man.
"You okay?" She asks in a slightly concerned voice. She wasn't to concerned enough to get up, it didn't seem as if the swords missed him. But he could still get her. She sat up and shuffled over to the body. "Heal?" She asks, looking down at him.

[/QUOTE]
Jace winced as he pulled the only blade that stabbed him out from the edge of his stomach and dropped it to the side. "Yes, if you can," he finally spoke, his hoarse voice hinted with pain.

Will was at home twiddling with his thumbs as his chest started to hurt "Al.....No this can't be" Will started to sulk

"His girlfriend wont be happy about this." Roman said shaking his head. "I KNOW!" Roman put his hand on his head, "Why am I so smart." He said looking at Haiiro. "Why dont we overlap the curse with a curse?" He asked her.

@AriaTheWatcher

((Oops I thought he landed near usui ouo;, you can ignore that if you want))

Will was angry as he headed off to the school "Alphy i will follow in your footsteps i will punish whoever killed you i promise" another tear slid down his face

upon arrival at the school Will forced the gates open with his fist as he punched it he mumbled to himself "I PROMISE!!!"

"Sting." She said, hinting that it'll bring a bit pain the him. She pressed her hands on his wound. She felt pity on the boy as the wound slowly healed. Mamoreru wonderedwhy the boy had suddenly fallen from the sky. It was an odd thing to do, but she wasn't going to intrude on his buisness.

After the girl finished healing his side to the best of her abilities, she reaching into her purse and pulled out a lollipop, handing it to the boy and tilting her head to the side.
"Truce?" She asks, wantingto make sure he didn't want to kill her for any reason.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back