• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ally sighed, "I'm alright. I'm gonna work on a tan. I look kind of pale." She said looking at her arms. "I'll just wait for Big Brother." Ally said walking to the door holding it open for Dylan.

@Sixxx

Han ( Now Hanna ) woke up. A blaze of fire filled the room, she then stood up. Not noticing she was a 'she' yet. "Where the hell-! My voice!!" Hanna eyes were replaced by flames. "What the fuck happened to my body?!" S/he yelled.

Ramona put a arm on the door, "Change me back Haiiro. I wont poke you anymore...." s/he said in a low voice.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro smiles. "Alright, good thing I didn't make your curse the same way as Han's." She says, turning Ramona back into Roman. "There you go."

Roman closed his eyes, "How far are we away from the school?" He asked her, planning to tell her why when they gets there.

((That's alright I understand uvu))

"Are you nervous about it?" She asked, tilting her head, "you seem nice!, you'll get along just fine here!" She continued, giving a small smile.

@Princess Ktyria

Roman said:
Roman closed his eyes, "How far are we away from the school?" He asked her, planning to tell her why when they gets there.
Haiiro shrugs. "I dunno, I've just been driving around randomly...I'm kinda lost."

"Sure voyeuristic voyeur of voyeurism." She said. "And maybe unicorns will go underwater and make Atlantis with the culture of Aztec."

"Uhh no?" Caden said confused as he would of thought that the person would have had a more negative reaction to almost being choked.

Metaphysics said:
"Sure voyeuristic voyeur of voyeurism." She said. "And maybe unicorns will go underwater and make Atlantis with the culture of Aztec."
The Watcher hugs Thana. "I'm serious Aon. I'm done being evil, it never got me anywhere." He says, seeming a bit said. "Please...please just go away..."

"Then you are of no use to me!" Will said as he grabbed Caden by the arm and flipped him onto his back

"Rejection mostly." She said, responding to her question and looking back up at her. "You really think so?" She asks, smiling slightly as well. "How do I join?" She asks, becoming slightly jumpy. She was on the ball of her foot, raising herself up and down to make it seem like she's jumping. There wasn't any reason Usui should go to school-she could take whatever test was needed and ace it easily without even attending the classes. She was probably just excited to be surrounded by peopleand not having to feel like she was alone.

@Nonalaka

Roman looks out the window. "Damnit. We're around the corner." He said with a smirk on his face

"Seriously!" Aon said. "You ...you think that you can stop being evil and be forgiven?" She said. "Not even close watcher..." She whispered harshly as she disappeared into a portal. "Not. Even. Close."

Will walked away from the man as he saw a few people by a bench "HEY YOU PEOPLE OVER THERE!!!" Will said as he ran over to the group "Do any of you know who Alph is!"

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru looked around and squinted her eyes, then looked back at the boy, "Not sure." She said. It was true, she had no clue where she was. The girl hasn't been at the town long so she got lost just by walking around. "Near school." She said, then taking the wrapper off of the lollipop and sticking it into her mouth. She didn't say anymore, just stared at the odd boy, occasionally tilting her head to the side. She alled everybody she meets odd, whether it's outloud or in her head because she's never met anybody who is the exact same. And if they were, it would be odd that they were- so she finds everything abnormal.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Oh well." Jace sighed a heavy breath and wiped the lingering black marks from his burning eyes. He looked at the weapons around them. noticing he hadn't put them away yet, he grabbed the red-draped one that had stabbed him and sheathed it; making the others dissolve into particles of light. He then held a gloved hand out to the girl in introduction,"I'm Jace. Thank you for healing me."

Roman said:
Roman looks out the window. "Damnit. We're around the corner." He said with a smirk on his face
Haiiro smiles. "Oh, good!" She says, parking outside the front gate of the school.

Metaphysics said:
"Seriously!" Aon said. "You ...you think that you can stop being evil and be forgiven?" She said. "Not even close watcher..." She whispered harshly as she disappeared into a portal. "Not. Even. Close."
The Watcher sighs, hugging Thana tightly. "It's okay, she's gone..."

Roman got out and circled to the driver side. "Guess this it for a while." He said putting a hand on top of the car, "We won't be seeing one another for a while."

Roman said:
Roman got out and circled to the driver side. "Guess this it for a while." He said putting a hand on top of the car, "We won't be seeing one another for a while."
Haiiro sighs, hugging Roman. "I'll miss you." She says, blushing before getting out of the car.

Will completely forgot about the group and rushed to the two in the car "My god you and you are you the legendary Haiiro and Roman!"

"You fill in an enrolment form! That's all!" She smiled at her "I'll help you with whatever you need!"

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back