• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru looked down at his hand and then at hers, hoping that they weren't a skeleton currently. She placed her hand on his and nodded. "Mamoreru." She said, standing up and quickly attempting to help him up as well. "Welcome." She responded. 'Jace..' She thought. 'Strange..' The girl then looked back in the direciton of the school. "Want me to take you there?" She asks in a hushed voice, hinting the school, about the only place she knew in the whole town. She rarely talked in full sentences but she oculd ask him that without saying it.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Mamoreru. Nice name, a bit of a mouth full," Jace said lightheartedly as he stood and stretched his arms above his head to pop the soreness from his back. "Sure if you want!" He smiled cheekily, before looking around the area whilst the grin faded as if distracted by something. Maroon irises darted back over to her,"I'm guessing you attend the school here?"

Lumina said:
Lumina soon fell deeply asleep against Zephyr, her body totally exhausted. Almost too exhausted. it had been days since she actually got any sleep. She felt so drained, and relaxed against Zephyr. Her wings relaxed for thr first time in a long time.
''hey Himeragi, when we go upstairs to go to sleep, put them in the same bed. im sure she'll sleep better with Zephyr near her''

''i will'' ^.^

*when it was about 11:30, Himeragi flicked her finger and Zephyr and Lumina were laying down in the same bed and the blankets covered them as everyone else went to sleep. Himeragi slept with Add and Emiko slept with Ciella*

Daniel reaver]Daniel held blue close and smiled before kissing blues fore head "glad we wernt interrupted this time" he said with a slight lauphe [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue giggled and kissed him " me too" she cuddled him

"Well Al is...." Will pauses as a tear runs down his face and he lifts up his shirt to show the mark "Al is dead!!" Will starts balling

Once Ansom was done with his joy ride, he returned the car to the dorm room, gave the keys to a passing homeless man and walked to the school courtyard. He sighed and sat down on a bench, pulling a Butterfinger from his pocket and eating it.

Roman smiled slightly, "Dont be sad. Call me anytime you need to. I am always free for chit chat." He said getting into the car and driving off.

shortyshot8 said:
"Well Al is...." Will pauses as a tear runs down his face and he lifts up his shirt to show the mark "Al is dead!!" Will starts balling
Haiiro frowns. "Wh-how?!"

shyland said:
shade smiles at the watcher hi again how are you
The Watcher simply nods and says, "Fine."

shades smile fades as she hears that and her eyes turn hollow trying not to cry or go on a rampage contoling her anger

Thana rubbs her head against watchers chest while still siting in his lap before her face went cold and she stood up and walked over to shade "mama" she said softly as she slowly held her

Will wipes away the tears and puts on a serious face "I don't know but when i find out who did it i swear......I WILL KILL THEM!"

As she made her way to the school, moriko noticed the boy from before, she stopped and turned to him, still convinced she had offended him in someway "I apologise if I offended you earlier.." she said as she gave a small bow.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Ally sighed, "I'm alright. I'm gonna work on a tan. I look kind of pale." She said looking at her arms. "I'll just wait for Big Brother." Ally said walking to the door holding it open for Dylan.
@Sixxx

Han ( Now Hanna ) woke up. A blaze of fire filled the room, she then stood up. Not noticing she was a 'she' yet. "Where the hell-! My voice!!" Hanna eyes were replaced by flames. "What the fuck happened to my body?!" S/he yelled.

Ramona put a arm on the door, "Change me back Haiiro. I wont poke you anymore...." s/he said in a low voice.

@AriaTheWatcher
( hey ! my name is Hannah! )

Dylan smiled " i dont really know how to talk to kids your age , when i was a your age i was trying aweful music and makeup " she grinned " when im healed we will go to the mall hows that ?

Caden couldn't help but laugh. "I might see him in hell sometime or drag him there." Caden said trying to invoke anger

Thana held shade closely as her face went cold "I new some thing was wrong when I felt that feeling she said as she looked over to watcher with some sadness in her eyes

"Thank you." She said politely, starting to walk in the direction of the school. She waved him over and said, "Follow." Before answering his next question. "More or less." She said. Mamoreru hasn't attended any of the classes but she was in the school. Somehow, she still had good grades. Maybe because she only went ofr the tests? Possibly. She was a strange being. Suddenly, the scarf she was wearing rustled and Racoon poked it's head out and jumped onto her shoulder, turning to look at the male and glared slightly. "Who is this, Momoreru?! Is he trying to hurt you? I'll attack him if so!" Racoon said.. Only in his language. Mamoreru as had Racoon for so long that she understood what it meant by this point. She scratched the top of it's head to show that it was fine and Racoon relaxed, but still eyed the male suspiciously. "I'm still watching you." It muttered, ready to pounce if need be.

@Nonalaka and @AsongOfIceandFire

Han/Hanna made it back to the dorm by teleporting. Noone was inside so he started looking for ways to change back into a guy before Dylan saw him. "Who the fuck did this to me?!" S/he thought to themselves.

@Sixxx

(( Han looks likes this now temporarily

ichigo_female_4.jpg
))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back