• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ally smiled, "I can control weather and a small bit of nature. I wonder if she could teach me how to take care of nature like she does. I would love to learn." She told Dylan. "Are you a Goddess also?"

Hanna sat up quickly wheb she heard goddess, she wondered if she is like a Wizard Goddess or still a Wizard God now

@Sixxx

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"You know, like I said, strong ones." He took a slice of pizza and began to eat, quickly devouring the food. "This is actually pretty good." He said as he licked his lips and ate more pizza, grabbing another slice. "Enough about me, what do you do for fun?"
Usui snickered slightly at his question and said, "I would've liked you to elaborate but.." She shrugged as she took another bite. Once she swallowed, she answered his next question. "Games... Compete... Getting bragging rights from competing in games.. Etc." She said, looking up at him. 'I wonder if I could ever control hiss mind. If that's even possible to control a God's mind.' She thought but quickly dismissed it. 'I'm not going to try. It's a dumb thought.' She decided on, taking another bite.

Roman snickered, "Your lying. I can hear it in your voice. Whay were you really doing?" He asked now serious. "And tell me the truth. I think I deserve to know."

@AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher blushes, closing his eyes tightly and kissing Thana.

Roman said:
Roman snickered, "Your lying. I can hear it in your voice. Whay were you really doing?" He asked now serious. "And tell me the truth. I think I deserve to know."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shakes her head. "I-It's kinda an embarrassing story..."

Blue grabed a black dress bag and some stuff form a box and went into the bathroom giggling

(im trying to find the dress)

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Usui snickered slightly at his question and said, "I would've liked you to elaborate but.." She shrugged as she took another bite. Once she swallowed, she answered his next question. "Games... Compete... Getting bragging rights from competing in games.. Etc." She said, looking up at him. 'I wonder if I could ever control hiss mind. If that's even possible to control a God's mind.' She thought but quickly dismissed it. 'I'm not going to try. It's a dumb thought.' She decided on, taking another bite.

[/QUOTE]
"You know what is funny?" Ansom smiled. "Being the Anti-God, I can read minds. And, no, mind control does not affect me. My brain sort of has a psionic shield, preventing any mental attacks," He smiled and stood up. "I need to make a phone call, excuse me." He walked over to the corner and began to talk on the phone.

Daniel pulled out some dress pants and a black dress shirt and put those on before filing the sleves up to his elbows. He was happy that blue suggested that they go out on a date

@Sixxx

Elyse glanced up at Everest. Her eyes flashed a bit, hinting that the silver wasn't their natural color. "I guess. it's just hard not to think that way when I literally was a lab rat for basically my whole life." she gave a sad smile, trying to cheer him up a bit. @Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more and smiled at watcher "you were my first" she said to watcher as she slowly pushed into his chest again

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Well, you weren't eighteen until now." He says, seeming happy.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"You know what is funny?" Ansom smiled. "Being the Anti-God, I can read minds. And, no, mind control does not effect me. My brain sort of has a psionic shield, preventing any mental attacks," He smiled and stood up. "I need to make a phone call, excuse me." He walked over to the corner and began to talk on the phone.
"Well... That's nice to know.." She said, embaressed as he walked away. 'I'm such an idiot sometimes.' She thought. 'I should've known that! I've read books on Gods an-' She stopped her train of thought and rubbed her head. 'You didn't read anything about them being able to read minds. Calm down.' She told herself as she took a deep breathe adn then ate another bite of pizza.

Roman said:
Roman laid down on his bed, "I'm your friend. You can tell me anything." He said looking at the ceiling.
Haiiro shakes her head. "N-not gonna tell you."

(Last reply of the night)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Yeah you are right)(How about one of your characters and Akihiko)

[/QUOTE]
(My characters are guys and I am too... Soo no I'm fine.)

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
"Well... That's nice to know.." She said, embaressed as he walked away. 'I'm such an idiot sometimes.' She thought. 'I should've known that! I've read books on Gods an-' She stopped her train of thought and rubbed her head. 'You didn't read anything about them being able to read minds. Calm down.' She told herself as she took a deep breathe adn then ate another bite of pizza.

[/QUOTE]
Ansom walked back to the table a few moments later. "Sorry, everytime a new person thinks about mind controlling me, my sister has to make me a pie." He chuckled. "So thanks for that." He ate another piece of pizza. "And you many have read books on the gods, but what about The God. You know, the supreme being?" He asked. "You see. I am the evil counterpart of God. He is the creator, I am the destroyer. Nigh-omnipotence comes with being the Anti-God." He smiled. "But, for business purposes, I just consider mself to be the god of chaos."

Dylan shurgged " i dont know i dont really care im happy with what i have now " she said smiling at han at the last part she looked into his eyes ignoring the girl part only seeing han inside and mouthed ' i love you' she looked out the window again " im not sure , imean maybe "

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back