• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman shook his head no. He then stood up. "I little more than a friend." He put his hands in his pockets and looked at Haiiro, "I think its tine for me to go anyways." He said walking to her door.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman shook his head no. He then stood up. "I little more than a friend." He put his hands in his pockets and looked at Haiiro, "I think its tine for me to go anyways." He said walking to her door.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns, trying to stand up, unable to even sit up due to the amount of pain it caused her. "Don't go..."

Thana giggles with delight as she runs over to watcher and stands in front of him looking around "can I have an empty book shelf on that wall and a desk with a giant window that faces the sunset behind it" she asked hoping she wasn't asking to much

Eisen wakes up, looking around, confused. "Where am I? What happened..." He struggles to remember, and realizes... He didn't know who he was...

Roman heard Haiiro say something, "I didn't quite make out what you said....Can you say that again?" He asked quietly? He wondered if she said something actually nice for the first time.

@AriaTheWatcher

Author walked out of the dorm after setting his stuff down. "What to do, What to do?" He pondered. He wrote: Author knew what he could do. He smiled. "I got it." He walked away from the dorms, whistling.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Author walked out of the dorm after setting his stuff down. "What to do, What to do?" He pondered. He wrote: Author knew what he could do. He smiled. "I got it." He walked away from the dorms, whistling.
((hey where could i find ansom?))

Eisen gets up, and looks around. An image pops up in his head, it looks like... A school? He takes a step forward, and there is a burst of light, and he jumps back startled. His head hits a wall behind him, and he finds himself in a classroom. "What is going on?!!" He yells.

@Wild Born

Roman said:
Roman heard Haiiro say something, "I didn't quite make out what you said....Can you say that again?" He asked quietly? He wondered if she said something actually nice for the first time.
Haiiro sighs. "Can you please stay, Roman?"

*Himeragi comes back to the cabin from work in a maid outfit*

''im back~''

''welcome back''

*Add is currently doing house work since...Add's like a clean freak. It makes him do all the house work really*

@Lumina

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and hugged watcher "your the best" she said to him as glowing balls of black flame started to inocently float around the room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher stares at the balls of black flame, seeming a little nervous about them being around. He shrugs, climbing the tree in the center of the room and grabbing a couple of different colored pieces of fruit, munching on one. "Want some?" He asks, falling onto the floor.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi comes back to the cabin from work in a maid outfit*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''im back~''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
With a cookie in her mouth, Lumina looks at Himeragi. "H-hime..." she stifled a laugh.

The Watcher shrugs. "I dunno, they don't affect me. Whatever they do to you I'll just reverse it." He says, shrugging. "They taste really good."

Roman turns around and sits back on the bed, "Only because you aaked." He said smiling. "So, why do you need me to stay?" He asked curiously.

@AriaTheWatcher

Ruta awoke to the sound of an engine rumble. She heard it from the garage. "Dad its to early for this!" I said as i looked at the time. 5:00 AM. Great. Its a Saturday and I get up at 5:00 AM....wow. I walk downstairs to get some breakfast and reached for a muffin in the fridge

Roman said:
Roman turns around and sits back on the bed, "Only because you aaked." He said smiling. "So, why do you need me to stay?" He asked curiously.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs. "I'm injured, can't really move around much without experiencing immense pain...plus, due to only having one eye now, I have trouble seeing." She says, only saying a few of the reasons.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" she said as she took one then leaned into watcher as she took a bite

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, remembering what fruit that one was since they had seen it earlier. He turns around as Thana suddenly grows two feet taller.

Lumina said:
With a cookie in her mouth, Lumina looks at Himeragi. "H-hime..." she stifled a laugh.
*Himeragi then blushes remembering she was wearing a maid outfit*

''uh...'' (
:o )

*Himeragi then looks off to the side and puts her finger shaped as like a hook next to her cheek as if she was about to scratch it still smiling a bit but embarrassingly smiling*

''d-dont laugh...i-its my job after all...''

*Himeragi then shifts her gaze to Lumina*

''unless you want me to address you in another way, mistress Lumina...?''

''how much did i miss...?''

''Zephyr and Emiko are pop-stars, Ciella just works at a cosplay-convention. shes starting to do maid buisness with Himeragi as a side-job. I dun wanna say what i work as''

*Add says vacuuming the wood floor of the kitchen*

Thana smiles then looks down and blushes "w-wa-watcher" thana says as she looks down at her exposed waist before she falls to her knees and blushes "p-please reverse this" she said with a stuter

Haiiro frowns. "I kinda just want someone to keep me company..." She says, seeming a bit embarrassed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiles then looks down and blushes "w-wa-watcher" thana says as she looks down at her exposed waist before she falls to her knees and blushes "p-please reverse this" she said with a stuter

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher snaps his fingers, reversing it instantly. "I'm betting all of these different fruits do different things...they taste so good that it probably won't even matter as long as you don't eat that kind again." He says, tossing Thana a green fruit. "Try this one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back