• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled when she was turned normal then grabed the fruit and hesitantly took a bite of the fruit

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs, still not facing Thana in case something weird happened. Suddenly Thana grew cat ears and a cat tail. "Did anything happen with that one?"

Thana looked back as a puffy black tail came out from the bottom of her skirt and cat ears grew from her head "umm watcher" she said as she wagged her tail and looked at him while her new cat ears slightly twitched

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked back as a puffy black tail came out from the bottom of her skirt and cat ears grew from her head "umm watcher" she said as she wagged her tail and looked at him while her new cat ears slightly twitched

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Is something wrong Thana?" He asks, seeming concerned.

@AriaTheWatcher

(By the way, what happened to Miuki)

Eisen, picks up a nearby desk and throws it across the class, where is crashes through the wall, into the next class. A new image flashes throw his mind, showing wings, and he stretches out his wings. Wait.... Wings? He looks behind them, and views pitch black wings, a small ligjtt radiating through them. He leaps throw the window, the broken glass somehow not puncturing him, and unfolds his wings.

I was workin in the shop with my brother and i guess i hit my head and i got knocked out i dont really know and i was in the hospital and my brother said he took me to the hospital and i threw up in the car but dont remeber that and im really tired and the gave me medicine

I was workin in the shop with my brother and i guess i hit my head and i got knocked out i dont really know and i was in the hospital and my brother said he took me to the hospital and i threw up in the car but dont remeber that and im really tired and the gave me medicine

Sixxx said:

(That's not good)

Author walked down the city streets, watching all the people roam around. "Background characters..." H muttered before writing: As Author walked, he came upon a man, whom was giving away car keys for a Mclaren P1 sports car. Sure enough, when Author rounded the corner, a man came up to him and gace him a set of keys. "I do not want my car anymore. You can have it." He said before jogging away. Author smiled and got in the car.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](That's not good)

[/QUOTE]
(When I was little, I fell off my bunk bed, breaking my toe on the hardwood floor. I did not wake. My mother woke me up, and I found myself lying in a bloody mess. Yeah...my big toe had to get stitched back together)

@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
(By the way, what happened to Miuki)

Eisen, picks up a nearby desk and throws it across the class, where is crashes through the wall, into the next class. A new image flashes throw his mind, showing wings, and he stretches out his wings. Wait.... Wings? He looks behind them, and views pitch black wings, a small ligjtt radiating through them. He leaps throw the window, the broken glass somehow not puncturing him, and unfolds his wings.
(Idk...)

Eisen flies through the skies, the wind stinging his eyes, and soon begins to lose speed. He looks behind him, and finds the wings are fading into he night sky, and falls down, realizing how far he was up.

adderx11 said:
Eisen flies through the skies, the wind stinging his eyes, and soon begins to lose speed. He looks behind him, and finds the wings are fading into he night sky, and falls down, realizing how far he was up.
(Sucks to suck)

Lumina said:
((Onee-Chan means older sister... imouto is younger sister.))
((( Actually "Onēsan" means "Older sister/brother", not "Onee-chan". "Imōto" means younger sister, not "Imouto". )))

adderx11 said:
(You haven't seen how badass he was before... Ask Aria)
@AriaTheWatcher
(Leave me out of this, it's probably going to become an argument. But you are right.)

Daniel reaver]Thana looked up at watcher and smiled as her tail waged more "hi" she said childishly (Ok night [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
The Watcher blushes, seeming a bit embarrassed. "Maybe I shouldn't have made you eat that piece of fruit..." He mumbles to himself.

"At least it didn't make me two feet taller" She said as she sat there with her hands on the ground siting on her shins while her tail wagged happily

Roman lays at the edge of the bed, "What do you want me to do?" He asked her. Roman wasn't really good at helping injured people. Helping Dylan was easy, but caring for one. He wasn't so sure.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then blushes remembering she was wearing a maid outfit*
''uh...'' (
:o )

*Himeragi then looks off to the side and puts her finger shaped as like a hook next to her cheek as if she was about to scratch it still smiling a bit but embarrassingly smiling*

''d-dont laugh...i-its my job after all...''

*Himeragi then shifts her gaze to Lumina*

''unless you want me to address you in another way, mistress Lumina...?''

''how much did i miss...?''

''Zephyr and Emiko are pop-stars, Ciella just works at a cosplay-convention. shes starting to do maid buisness with Himeragi as a side-job. I dun wanna say what i work as''

*Add says vacuuming the wood floor of the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina started blushing. "M-mistress??!"

Roman said:
Roman lays at the edge of the bed, "What do you want me to do?" He asked her. Roman wasn't really good at helping injured people. Helping Dylan was easy, but caring for one. He wasn't so sure.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "I don't know, just talk to me and stuff?" She says, coming up with an idea. "Let's play a game."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"At least it didn't make me two feet taller" She said as she sat there with her hands on the ground siting on her shins while her tail wagged happily

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "True....I wonder what the rest of these do..." He says to himself, tossing Thana an orange fruit. "Try this one!" (I'll let you decide what it does.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back