• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman smiled and pulled off, "Lets do so!" He said cheerfully. He called Han to let him know he's coming over.

Han answered his phone, "Yo? Oh hey Roman!" He said. "I'm here with my adopted sister." He said nodding his head. "You can totally come over! And your bringing someone? The more the merrier!" Han hung up his phone.

Ally looked over to Han handing him her plate, "Who was that big brother?" She asked sweetly, as she hopped to the couch.

"That was my cousin. He should be here soon." Han said taking the plate.

"He knows we're coming. Just not to prank him." Roman told Haiiro as they into the dorm parking area.

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana sat there waiting for watcher to finish thinking up some clothes for her "c-can you hurry. It's geting a little chilly" she said softly as a wind started to blow

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr's hand grew back as fire formed around it*
''that was rather rude...haha your one of those people that only care about themselves...but im afraid that...''

*Zephyr stands besides Lumina smiling*

''...you cant have her if your going to show brute violence''

[/QUOTE]
...φHideki sighed as the male spoke, soon talking with a partially annoyed facial expressionφ...

“ Don't blame me because you didn't heed my warning. Anyway, me and Lumina are going for dinner. You aren't invited. ”

DgfXT_zpshfuhufzp.jpg

...φHideki soon returned his hand to Lumina's and soon spokeφ...

“ Do you want to go? The food's excellent~ ”

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Fukushima Akira
*Zephyr looks at Lumina and smiled*

''i really dont intend to take you by force. but i want you to make a decision....you can choose this guy over me, or you can choose me over him. either way, il protect you no matter what, and i plan to stick to my word. and i know you dont like to make
decisions, but i need you to make one now. Me, or him.''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...φHideki sighed as the male spoke, soon talking with a partially annoyed facial expressionφ...
“ Don't blame me because you didn't heed my warning. Anyway, me and Lumina are going for dinner. You aren't invited. ”

DgfXT_zpshfuhufzp.jpg

...φHideki soon returned his hand to Lumina's and soon spokeφ...

“ Do you want to go? The food's excellent~ ”

[/QUOTE]
honestly, i like Kuroh better than Hideki xD Hideki is a dick)))

Yesssss~ All the Chess.))

U
sui smiled sucessfully and motioned for her to take a seat. The girl flipped her hair over her shoulder sarcastically and then said, "Usui." She said, then taking a seat and sitting up properly, making her first move as white.

~

Mamoreru thought for a second about his question, not very sure why she did stay. "You're interesting." She finally said. It was true, she had never met someone that liked chaos and what it ensued as much as he does.

(I HAVE TO GO TO BED ;-; My appologize, if you want to, go on without me.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
honestly, i like Kuroh better than Hideki xD Hideki is a dick)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Kuroh's childish, Hideki is straight to the point. )))

"U-uh..." Lumina looked between Zephyr and Hideki. She didn't wanna be here right now. So she decided she wasn't going to be. She found the strength in her legs and ran out the dorm room door, and out into the school courtyard. She ran through the school outside, not knowing where she was going, but just anywhere but that room. @Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh's childish, Hideki is straight to the point. )))

[/QUOTE]
still, i like Kuroh more than Hideki. Kuroh i can tolerate sort of. Hideki acting like a gentleman but is really a dick, i cant really tolerate that xD hes one of the kind of guys that just make me sick)))

Ansom raised and eyebrow. "Okay then. I have never heard that one before...only from my sister." He chuckled a bit. "Well, I guess you aren't....annoying." He managed to say. That was extremely hard for Ansom to speak because he was used to hating everybody.

(@Princess Ktyria)

*Zephyr sits on the couch and lets out a sigh*

''Hideki was it? you cant just take her too quickly...shes not like that...''

Lumina ran until she found the edge of a forest she had never seen before. Out of breath she stopped, looking around. She couldn't actually believe she did that.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]still, i like Kuroh more than Hideki. Kuroh i can tolerate sort of. Hideki acting like a gentleman but is really a dick, i cant really tolerate that xD hes one of the kind of guys that just make me sick)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Hideki doesn't act like a gentleman, he is one. He just cuts the bullshit and goes straight for whatever he wants. He's a man of duty, Kuroh is a boy who avoids any and all duties. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr sits on the couch and lets out a sigh*
''Hideki was it? you cant just take her too quickly...shes not like that...''

[/QUOTE]
...φHideki soon walked out of the door, talkingφ...

“ You've known her for what, two hours? Do yourself a favour and shut up. Oh, and thank you for the advice I never asked for. ”

...φHideki followed Lumina, soon catching up to her. He spoke as he manoeuvred his way infront of herφ...

“ You don't have to choose. If you like him, I'll step down. I'm not like him, I won't force you to make a decision, as I care about you. ”

...φHideki smiled reassuringly, hiding both his and Lumina's presence, preventing anyone from sensing them. This was to give them privacyφ...

4-620x_zpscpktg6fa.jpg

Sora gets up and looks around the room "Well... Time to go to the woods my favorite place.." He disappears then reappears in front of the woods. He starts to walk in "Ahh... I miss this place.." He spots The Watcher and Thana "Haha. Nope. I'm out..." He starts walking away towards the school yard. "I rather not cock block... Besides it seems like they were having fun.." He smiles.

*Zephyr got up and teleported a distance behind Lumina and Hideki and sees in the distance wolves approaching*

Mind: at the edge of the forest?! at this time?! this cant be good...i need to make a...oh wait, sound barrier!

*Zephyr pulls out an iPod and plays a soundtrack and started to sing along with it, and it starts to fend the wolves away*

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr got up and teleported a distance behind Lumina and Hideki and sees in the distance wolves approaching*
Mind: at the edge of the forest?! at night?! this cant be good...i need to make a...oh wait, sound barrier!

[/QUOTE]
((( It's actually the day. 3:59PM, to be exact... )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's actually the day. 3:59PM, to be exact... )))

[/QUOTE]
oh well...i still fended off some wolves...)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Hideki doesn't act like a gentleman, he is one. He just cuts the bullshit and goes straight for whatever he wants. He's a man of duty, Kuroh is a boy who avoids any and all duties. )))
...φHideki soon walked out of the door, talkingφ...

“ You've known her for what, two hours? Do yourself a favour and shut up. Oh, and thank you for the advice I never asked for. ”

...φHideki followed Lumina, soon catching up to her. He spoke as he manoeuvred his way infront of herφ...

“ You don't have to choose. If you like him, I'll step down. I'm not like him, I won't force you to make a decision, as I care about you. ”

...φHideki smiled reassuringly, hiding both his and Lumina's presence, preventing anyone from sensing them. This was to give them privacyφ...

4-620x_zpscpktg6fa.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looks at Hideki, her face red. "I-i..." Lumina couldn't form words. Why?? She cursed herself for shutting down in intense situations.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh well...i still fended off some wolves...)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Sure. The wolves wouldn't come near Hideki and Lumina anyway, due to Hideki's.. unique presence. )))

----------------

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looks at Hideki, her face red. "I-i..." Lumina couldn't form words. Why?? She cursed herself for shutting down in intense situations.

[/QUOTE]
...φHideki smiled and tapped her forehead, a small green light occurring. Suddenly, all feelings of anxiety left Lumina, allowing her to be normal in every situation. He spoke as he blocked off the rest of the world to both Lumina and himself, allowing no sound to be emitted to them, other than each other's voiceφ...

“ I removed those negative feelings you feel whenever you're in an intense situation. It's been a while since I used my powers, but it seems everything is okay now. What were you saying? ”

Mind: at the edge of the forest?! at this time?! this cant be good...i need to make a...oh wait, sound barrier!

*Zephyr pulls out an iPod and plays a soundtrack and started to sing along with it, and it starts to fend the wolves away. it also could reach Lumina so she can hear it, Hideki can also hear it aswell*

[media]

[/media]
@Sammi Kunz @Fukushima Akira

Sora finally arrived at the school yard. "There.. A place where people won't disturb me.." He walks to a bench and sits down. "Ahh... Peace and quiet.." He lays back and stares at the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back