• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a little bit of work, Usui finnaly finished what she was making. It was a grass rope. For the short amount of time that she made it it was quite sturdy, It wouldn't hold a human, of course, but it was oddly strong. The girl then tied it around her waist and kissed her lips. 'Where is everybody?' She thinks, pouting slightly at the lack of people.

(Where actually is everyone?)

@Anybody

Roman stopped driving, "I honestly didn't want to tell you.... But, I already told my contracter that I'll be heading out tomorrow... " he said leaning lowering his head into his shoulders. "Are you mad?" He asked quietly.

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth nods. "For now. Report back when you have finished what I've asked of you."
Clover gets off the tree and readies himself to go to hell "What's her name by the way?..."

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru nodded, agreeing with him once again. She didn't like sharing her opinion in particularly, there was something about it that made her uncomfortable so she usually didn't, unless it was some sort of compliment. She looked around the shop, giving it a clean once over before walking up to the counter and whispering to whoever was behind the counter. The female laughed and nodded. Mamoreru waved Ansom over so he can order as well.
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom walked over to the counter. "Give me everything." He told the lady behind the counter. She must have thought it was a joke for she laughed, but once she saw that Ansom wasn't smiling, she gave him a confused look and put the order on the computer. Ansom walked over to the nearest chair and sat down.

The Watcher sighs, pulling out a cell phone. "No reception.... Ok, we can't let people see you like this, so it's a good thing we're in the middle of nowhere." He says, his mask falling off. He quickly catches it, putting it back on quick enough that only a single tree is affected, and the tree starts growing strange looking fruits. "Say, I recognize those. They're quite tasty..." He says, staring at the fruit.

Roman said:
Roman stopped driving, "I honestly didn't want to tell you.... But, I already told my contracter that I'll be heading out tomorrow... " he said leaning lowering his head into his shoulders. "Are you mad?" He asked quietly.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shakes her head, holding back tears but not letting it show. "No, I'm not mad..."

Slaxt said:
Clover gets off the tree and readies himself to go to hell "What's her name by the way?..."
Elizabeth shrugs. "No clue, just go to the throne room."

"E-eh, no... I just can't find..." her voice trailed off, she continued looking for something. Her head popped up in realization. "I left them on the bench. excuse me a minute." She dashed back out to the bench where she was playing chess. @Jesters Court

The Watcher nods, picking a few fruits off of the tree and munching on one, the effect of the fruit itself not working on him. "Alright...errr...how are we going to do that without someone seeing you in your current state?..." He asks, absentmindedly tossing Thana a piece of fruit, forgetting that if someone eats the fruit it will make them grow two feet taller since the fruit doesn't affect him.

Thana didn't take the fruit because she was to embarased to move to grab it "can't you just make me some temporary clothes" she said nervously

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "No clue, just go to the throne room."
Clover sighs "Alright what ever..." He snaps and appears in the Throne room of the fourth ring of hell. "Hello?... Anyone here!.."

(@Metaphysics)

Roman sat back up, "I'm glad your not angry about it." He said looking down at his hands while he played with his fingers, "I just wanted to make my last day with my good friend a great one..." Roman said looking Haiiro in the face.

"Eh???......"

Really unsure of what was going on, Everest followed her to make sure nothing was wrong. when the reached the bench he asked,

"Did you leave something here or something?"

@Sammi Kunz

Elyse found her gloves, exhaling a breath of relief. slipping them on with practiced ease she turned with her gloved hand already outstretched at Everest. "Sorry about that." She grinned. @Jesters Court

Mamoreru waved goodbye to the girl and followed Ansom, taking a seat infront of him and waited for the food to come out. She was excited honestly. These magical 'tacos' seemed to smell quite nice. "So..." She muttered, resting her head on her hands and staring at him. "Awkward communication."She said, glancing to the roof before looking back down at him for no reason what-so-ever.

@AsongOfIceandFire

~

Usui , right as she thought that, saw a girl going over to a bench where chess was at and smiled. She quickly skipped over there and said, "I challenge you to a dual!" Then pointed at the chess board. She never losed, ever. She was to smart to lose- and if she did, she'd probably end up dying from embaressment. She noticed that she was already in another onversation with a man, but Chess was more important.

@Sammi Kunz

Roman said:
Roman sat back up, "I'm glad your not angry about it." He said looking down at his hands while he played with his fingers, "I just wanted to make my last day with my good friend a great one..." Roman said looking Haiiro in the face.
Haiiro smiles. "Let's make it fun then and prank Han..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana didn't take the fruit because she was to embarased to move to grab it "can't you just make me some temporary clothes" she said nervously

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "Yeah, but they'll only last temporarily, and it'll take me some time to think of what they'd look like. Why don't you have a bite of fruit while you wait, this stuffs really good!" He says, munching on another piece of fruit.

Elyse looked over at the girl talking to her, her hand still outstretched to Everest. "Oh. Hello. Okay!" She answered, grinning. @Jesters Court

Ansom nodded. "I don't believe in awkwardness. If I feel awkwad around people, I erase them from existence." He shrugged, but his smile revealed that he was joking. "Anyways, why have you stayed? Most people think I am sick and twisted, so they leave me be. But you...you stay. Why?" He asked, honestly intrigued by what her answer could be.

(OMG...Chess is love, chess is life.)

@Princess Ktyria

"Erm.... Ok...."

Shaking her hand Everest then grinned like an idiot and said,

"did any one ever tell you your weird?... thats ok though, weird makes everything more fun."

Looking over at the newcomer Everest was confused... turning back to Elyse he asked,

"Do you know her?"

@Sammi Kunz @Princess Ktyria

Elyse grinned back. "Nope! And nope!" She answered both questions, going over to the chessboard. "What's your name? Love the hair by the way." @Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina just stared at the scene, unable to say anything.

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr's hand grew back as fire formed around it*

''that was rather rude...haha your one of those people that only care about themselves...but im afraid that...''

*Zephyr stands besides Lumina smiling*

''...you cant have her if your going to show brute violence''

omg i dont feel too well right now...threw up half my dinner x.x)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr's hand grew back as fire formed around it*
''that was rather rude...haha your one of those people that only care about themselves...but im afraid that...''

*Zephyr stands besides Lumina smiling*

''...you cant have her if your going to show brute violence''

omg i dont feel too well right now...threw up half my dinner x.x)))

[/QUOTE]
(I bet you had veggie burgers. Those things suck oxnard)

"...Okay then..."

Still smiling, Everest walked over to the board and looked at it... he had never played chess before but if he analyzed a few games he should get it pretty quickly... Simple stuff like it chess shouldn't take him that long to master.

@Sammi Kunz @Princess Ktyria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back