• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"... I'm sorry... I didn't quite catch that...What did you say?...Do you live in the building? Also do you make it a habit of randomly bursting into peoples homes because.... um..... ya......"

Everest was not at all sure how to deal with this girl or the situation at hand.

@Sammi Kunz

Slaxt said:
Clover gets up quickly "Hold up.. When the week is over?... Why not turn me back and I do whatever you want for the next week?" He smiles "Good plan?..."
Elizabeth shakes her head. "Nope, you're going to stay like this and do what I want you to for the next week or I won't change you back."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Are you ok watcher" she said as she crawled over to him completely forgetting about her ripped clothes and geting close to him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, looking away out of embarrassment. "I-I'm fine."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Watchers powers made her grow up xD ALOT)

[/QUOTE]
(( Guys + Thana = Nosebleeds xD ))

Roman said:
"Pranking Han... sure I guess." Roman said closing Haiiro's door, before going to his own. When he got in he finished speaking, "Sure... but what will we do." Roman asked curiously, as he pulled out the parking lot.
Haiiro smiles. "You knock him unconscious first, we're going to kidnap him." She says cheerfully. "That's step one!"

Swallowing, Elyse spoke again. "My names Elyse." She grinned, looking around at his place. "It was more like...I smelled the bacon and I just kinda followed it here..." she looked over her shoulder at Everest and gave a carefree grin. @Jesters Court

The Watcher stands up, covering the eye holes of his mask. "It's fine." He says, stepping a few steps towards Thana unintentionally and tripping, falling forwards.

"Erher... Im Everest... nice to meet you... I guess..."

Holding out his hand, Everest was still confused by the situation but decided screw it... just roll with it Ev...

@Sammi Kunz

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shakes her head. "Nope, you're going to stay like this and do what I want you to for the next week or I won't change you back."
Clover sighs angrily "Fine. Whatever..." He gets up and leans against the tree "What do you want me to do?..."

Mamoreru nodded, agreeing with him once again. She didn't like sharing her opinion in particularly, there was something about it that made her uncomfortable so she usually didn't, unless it was some sort of compliment. She looked around the shop, giving it a clean once over before walking up to the counter and whispering to whoever was behind the counter. The female laughed and nodded. Mamoreru waved Ansom over so he can order as well.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver](Shut up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL])
Thana looked down again then blushed and quickly moved away from watcher and covering her chest again "s-s-sorry" she mumbled bervously
(( I cant help it xD I'll keep Roman as far away from his old friend as possible now x) Roman gets nosebleeds like easily. ))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "You knock him unconscious first, we're going to kidnap him." She says cheerfully. "That's step one!"
Roman laughed, "Okay." He said. He didn't want to tell Haiiro but it was gonna be his last day here for about a good 2 years. He then spoke, "Hairro." He calles to her quietly.

Thana turned around to look at watcher as he came down. She yelled as watcher came down on her "owwww...." She groaned as she sat there with watcher on her

Elyse reached out to grab it, then retracted it. She patted her jacket...then a look of dread fell over her face. She looked around herself, somewhat franticallY. @Jesters Court

Slaxt said:
Clover sighs angrily "Fine. Whatever..." He gets up and leans against the tree "What do you want me to do?..."
Elizabeth smiles. "I'm going to be using you as my personal servant for the next week, so first thing I want you to do is tell me truthfully whether you have been to hell before."

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Okay." He said. He didn't want to tell Haiiro but it was gonna be his last day here for about a good 2 years. He then spoke, "Hairro." He calles to her quietly.
Haiiro smiles, looking over at Roman. "Yeah?" She asks, having heard her name.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana turned around to look at watcher as he came down. She yelled as watcher came down on her "owwww...." She groaned as she sat there with watcher on her

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, guessing that he had just fallen onto Thana. "Oh my.... I'm so sorry Thana!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "I'm going to be using you as my personal servant for the next week, so first thing I want you to do is tell me truthfully whether you have been to hell before."
"Hmm... A few times. Why?" He looks up at the sky "Is there something you want me to do there?..."

Slaxt said:
"Hmm... A few times. Why?" He looks up at the sky "Is there something you want me to do there?..."
Elizabeth nods. "Yes, I need you to speak to the current ruler of the fourth ring of hell. I would like to rebuild the first ring for her, but I would like her permission first, so I'm going to send you to ask."

Thana layed there blushing blood red and not being able to look watcher in the eyes "I-i-it's o-ok" she mumbled as her face flushed with embarasment

"...Er... Is something wrong? What do I have bacon grease on my hand or something?"

Turning his hand over, Everest began to scrutinize his palm, trying to figure out what was wrong with it. Reaching out he grabbed another slice of bacon with his and and stuck it in his mouth, still staring at his palm.

@Sammi Kunz

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana layed there blushing blood red and not being able to look watcher in the eyes "I-i-it's o-ok" she mumbled as her face flushed with embarasment

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher yelps in surprise, his mask almost slipping off. He quickly stands up, blushing a bright shade of red and adjusting his mask before it falls off again, forgetting to cover his eyes before turning around to look at Thana. "Oh...Err..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth nods. "Yes, I need you to speak to the current ruler of the fourth ring of hell. I would like to rebuild the first ring for her, but I would like her permission first, so I'm going to send you to ask."
"That's it?..." He looks back down at Elizabeth with a blank face.

The Watcher quickly turns away. "We have to get you some new clothes...." He says, his mask almost falling off

Slaxt said:
"That's it?..." He looks back down at Elizabeth with a blank face.
Elizabeth nods. "For now. Report back when you have finished what I've asked of you."

Thana came out of her frozen state and quickly turned around again"y-y-yeah" she said nervously while holding her chest again to cover it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back