• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina looked at the green light, feeling less flustered. "I just...I don't know what to do right now. I'm not used to people paying attention to me." She glanced at Hideki before looking back down at her feet. She could hear e kind of music in thr background, and singing... was that Zephyr?

@Fukushima Akira @Himeragi Seiker

Thana had been running through the woods before she triped on some thing and fell near zephyr with a loud thud "owww..." She groaned not noticing him up in the tree or any one els

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] @Himeragi Seiker
...φHideki soon replied to Luminaφ...

“ Don't worry about it. It does take some time getting used to. You'll be fine soon enough. ”

...φHideki soon heard singing, and then the wolves' howling. He quickly shouted at the male singing as a dark red with a black outlined aura surrounded him, the wolves running towards Hideki and hiding behind himφ...

“ What the absolute fuck are you doing to my wolves?! ”

tumblr_mzd9at7oik1t4bhvfo5_1280_zps8cxshpra.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thanks had been running through the woods before she triped on some thing and fell near zephyr with a loud thud "owww..." She groaned not noticing him

[/QUOTE]
*Add noticed something and ran and picked up Thanks ( i guess thats her name ) and teleported to the school courtyard*

"Eh? Me? I just moved into the dorms... I had actually just finished universe packing when you walked in..."

Sitting down on a bench around 5ft away, Everest asked,

"So what's your story?"

((On a mobile so expect shorter Posts))

@Sammi Kunz

(Thana) thana looked up to find her self In the court yard with add. She blushed uncontrolably as she covered her chest with her arms and looked away embarased byond comprehension because of were they where and how all the clothes on her where to short and ripped

@Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora sighs "Too damn quiet.." He gets up quickly. "Hmm.. Let's see a fun person I can call.. AHA!" He smiles "Need a stylish way to do it... Oh! I know!" He walks up behind someone and snaps. The snap causes the man to go insane and start killing his friends brutally with his textbooks. "There we go he should come in a few seconds." He pulls out his phone and starts timing him.

(@AsongOfIceandFire)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Eh? Me? I just moved into the dorms... I had actually just finished universe packing when you walked in..."
Sitting down on a bench around 5ft away, Everest asked,

"So what's your story?"

((On a mobile so expect shorter Posts))

@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
"Second year student here." She looked up at the sky. "You, uh, do know what kinda school this is right?"

Ansom's eyes widened. "Chaos." He muttered. He stood up from the chair, looking at Mamoreru. "I am sorry, but I need to go. I'll schedule a date for a later time." He said before appearing in front of Sora. "Muffin man? You caused chaos?" He asked.

"Muffin man... My name is Sora Ansom... But yeah I did.." He smiles maniacally "I just got bored so I called you up to have some fun."

Ansom shrugged. "Fine." This muffin man happened to be another one of the few people he didn't hate. "What do you have in mind?" He questioned. "It better be good. I was talking to a cute girl when you tempted me." He chuckled.

kyuuketsuki said:
Almost 6,000 messages since I last checked. What happened????))
(Someone died

The school got blown up

Ah...pretty much just a jar of drama.

Sorry, I wish I could be of more help but I've pretty much given up on keeping up with this thread and thought someone should answer you.
Konata_Izumi_by_kmiloFX.png
)

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"Second year student here." She looked up at the sky. "You, uh, do know what kinda school this is right?"

[/QUOTE]
"Erm... maybe? Its a highschool right? I dont known... a friend of the family told me I had to enroll here... so here I am.... so what did you mean? I heard there are a lot of "special people" going here... that true at all?"

Unsure of how to answer, Everest stammered his way through a response.

@Sammi Kunz

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "Fine." This muffin man happened to be another one of the few people he didn't hate. "What do you have in mind?" He questioned. "It better be good. I was talking to a cute girl when you tempted me." He chuckled.
"A CUTE GIRL WHERE?" He starts looking all around the school yard. "You liar! Oh wait... DERP... Anyways want to just mess with people?..." He grins.

Burned said:
(Someone died
The school got blown up

Ah...pretty much just a jar of drama.

Sorry, I wish I could be of more help but I've pretty much given up on keeping up with this thread and thought someone should answer you.
Konata_Izumi_by_kmiloFX.png
)
Well thanks anyways x. x ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Erm... maybe? Its a highschool right? I dont known... a friend of the family told me I had to enroll here... so here I am.... so what did you mean? I heard there are a lot of "special people" going here... that true at all?"
Unsure of how to answer, Everest stammered his way through a response.

@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
"You would be right, daddy-o." Elyse looked at Everest. "So what secrets do you have hidden in that body of yours?"

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]((BB NOOO))
Lumina shakes her head. "I'm fine. I was just...overwhelmed." she looks at her feet sheepishly.

@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]

Slaxt said:
"A CUTE GIRL WHERE?" He starts looking all around the school yard. "You liar! Oh wait... DERP... Anyways want to just mess with people?..." He grins.
"Like whom?" Ansom asked. "I have a few people on my kill list, but I'll save those for a rainy day." He grinned. "Sure, let's mess with people."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back