• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright! You pick our first victim" He starts taping his fingers together thinking of a plan to mess with their first victim.

Ansom shrugged. "I don't make decisions. I only act upon ones already decided." He pointed at Sora. "Congrats, it is your lucky day. You get to choose." He chuckled.

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Fukushima Akira
''sigh...here we go again...''

*Zephyr got out some head phones and stuck the audio jack in the iPod. It then played a music box that soothed her mind*

''you can keep this, listen to it when ever you want''

*Zephyr then sits next to her rubbing her back to help calm her down*

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz post: 2890069]"You would be right, daddy-o." Elyse looked at Everest. "So what secrets do you have hidden in that body of yours?"

[/QUOTE]
"Umm.... how am I supposed to answer that? "

Blushing furiously, Everest stammered at the girl in front of him...

@Sammi Kunz

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Add noticed something and ran and picked up Thanks ( i guess thats her name ) and teleported to the school courtyard*

[/QUOTE]
(Thana) thana looked up to find her self In the court yard with add. She blushed uncontrolably as she covered her chest with her arms and looked away embarased byond comprehension because of were they where and how all the clothes on her where to short and ripped

@@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Umm.... how am I supposed to answer that? "
Blushing furiously, Everest stammered at the girl in front of him...

@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
"I wanna know your power." Elyse sat up, grinning.

Sora sighs "Fineee.. I'll choose.." He points at a man in a suit carrying a briefcase and talking on the phone "What do you want to him?.."

...φHideki watched the male leave and soon looked down at Lumina, noticing she was nervous. He spokeφ...

“ Am I making you uncomfortable? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Thana) thana looked up to find her self In the court yard with add. She blushed uncontrolably as she covered her chest with her arms and looked away embarased byond comprehension because of were they where and how all the clothes on her where to short and ripped
@@Himeragi Seiker

[/QUOTE]
*Add in his female form, gave Thana some clothes and flew off*

*Zephyr then called to a little bird and it landed on Zephyr's finger and she showed it to Lumina to also help her calm down*

Ansom began to think. "Let's see." He snapped his fingers, causing the man to be completely erased from existence. "Whoops. I think I went too far." He rubbed the back of his head. "Pick another, please."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...φHideki watched the male leave and soon looked down at Lumina, noticing she was nervous. He spokeφ...
“ Am I making you uncomfortable? ”

[/QUOTE]
actually, zephyr didnt leave, he sat down next to her)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira broke off into a sprint, swinging his sword towards Zero's neck♅...

[/QUOTE]
Zero intercepted Akira's sword with his scythe, sliding the blade down until it fully deflected, missing Zero entirely. He then spun around, attempting to cut off Akira's legs.

"Err.... fine but if I show you mine you have to show me yours.... deal?"

Reaching out Everest picked up the king chess piece and rolled it between his fingers as he waited for her response.

@Sammi Kunz

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]actually, zephyr didnt leave, he sat down next to her)))

[/QUOTE]
((( You edited it, then. When I read it, you had Zephyr walk back to the school. )))

Thana embarasingly took the clothes and put them on then teleported back to the watcher but it messed up and put her in the air and droping her through a tree and tearing up those clothes too. Thana eventualy just went back to where she was before the boy showed up and made her run away seeing as how those clothes looked exactly like the old ones did

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Err.... fine but if I show you mine you have to show me yours.... deal?"
Reaching out Everest picked up the king chess piece and rolled it between his fingers as he waited for her response.

@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded at the metal cheese board coming out of the side of the bench. "Youre looking at it." Elyse giggled, hoping he'd get the hint. She was planning on showing him anyways.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom began to think. "Let's see." He snapped his fingers, causing the man to be completely erased from existence. "Whoops. I think I went too far." He rubbed the back of his head. "Pick another, please."
Sora frowns "WELL THEN... Take all the fun for yourself..." He points at another this time a filthy rich man beating a homeless man "That guy... But let's leave his stuff there for the homeless man.." He smiles.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana embarasingly took the clothes and put them on then teleported back to the watcher but it messed up and put her in the air and droping her through a tree and tearing up those clothes too. Thana eventualy just went back to where she was before the boy showed up and made her run away seeing as how those clothes looked exactly like the old ones did

[/QUOTE]
(( New clothes must not be her style... ))

*Zephyr then looked at Lumina smiling*

''well...did the music box sound nice? again, you can keep it and listen to it for as long as you want. and...as long you have friends like me, Hideki, and everyone else back at the dorm, you wont be alone anymore. il make sure of that''

Ansom waved his hand, inducing bad luck onto the rich man. Once the wealthy guy tried to kick the homeless man, he slipped and fell, hitting his head on the concrete. The man then stood up and yelled at the homeless man before running off, not noticing that he dropped his car keys and, somehow, the deed to his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back