• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom frowned. "God is a title reserved for males. You are called a goddess." He laughed. "Anyways, what do I get in return?" Ansom only ever helped people because of selfish reasons.
(Yeet. Ansom wouldn't care if the entire space-time was destroyed)
Clover frowns and looks down "Would you like me to increase the probability for more chaos?.." He smiles "I would gladly be able to do that in return... Oh yeah and also we can be friends."

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]((...because reasons that I actually didn't think of. PLOT REASONS. special power-negating gloves. Yeah. That's it.))

[/QUOTE]
(Ahhh..yes, of course. How could I be such an ingnoramus...)

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns and looks down "Would you like me to increase the probability for more chaos?.." He smiles "I would gladly be able to do that in return... Oh yeah and also we can be friends."
"Probability of chaos. Is that a conundrum. I hate conundrums." Ansom frowned again. "I will help you, but only because I enjoy what you do."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi said as she smiled*
''well...we decided to go on a camping trip at a cabin where we used to live''

''doesnt it sound awesome?''

Add...i guess made a copy of the school in a different space and placed akira and zero there. and they havent noticed...maybe until now
xD )))

like that could solve everyone's reason and answer to ignore explosions in the school))))

[/QUOTE]
"...camping? What's that?" Lumina asked.

WeirdisFun said:
(I hope the school won't be destroyed.... again)
((( . . . . No promises ;P )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]mother fuh you want to make everyone storm messages of noticing the explosion? .-. i just think its easier to do just what i said Add did)))

[/QUOTE]
((( It may be easier, however it is nonsensical, and it wouldn't be possible. )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Ahhh..yes, of course. How could I be such an ingnoramus...)

"Probability of chaos. Is that a conundrum. I hate conundrums." Ansom frowned again. "I will help you, but only because I enjoy what you do."
((Yeah, and it would explain why she was frantic to find them again.))

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"...camping? What's that?" Lumina asked.

[/QUOTE]
''its like...living out with nature''

*Ciella gave Lumina a small smile which Ciella rarely smiles when shes just around with other people*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its like...living out with nature''
*Ciella gave Lumina a small smile which Ciella rarely smiles when shes just around with other people*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina gave a small smile to Ciella. "That sounds really nice." Her wings fluttered a bit at the thought.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . . No promises ;P )))
((( It may be easier, however it is nonsensical, and it wouldn't be possible. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Progress is only made when impossibility yields to necessity.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Thanks!... Wait... Enjoy what I do?... And what would that be?" He lies down and stares at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . . No promises ;P )))

[/QUOTE]
it makes no sense to me how you just find a reason and say it against me and everything Add does like you want to be the only OP person here......( -_- ") like really. let Add just do one thing atleast)))

"Hmm....so its reconstruction on the nuclear level activated by contact... so then by simply..."

Concentrating, Everest's hand was soon surrounded by a silvery glow. Looking up at Elyse, Everest asked,

"So normally if you touched just my hand it would turn my entire body to metal right?"

@Sammi Kunz

"Ehh...you know. The thing with the thing....hell, I have no idea. I just wanted to give myself an excuse as to why I am helping you." He shrugged and snapped his fingers, causing a vial of purple liquid to appear in his hand. "This concoction will reverse the effect of any curse, but you will lose your sense of morality for a few hours." He extended it to Clover. "Do you want it."

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina gave a small smile to Ciella. "That sounds really nice." Her wings fluttered a bit at the thought.

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi smiled*

''well lets go!''

*Add teleports everyone to the house where Ciella used to live actually until she was discovered but it was a nice cabin near a lake*

''and we're here guys''

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Hmm....so its reconstruction on the nuclear level activated by contact... so then by simply..."
Concentrating, Everest's hand was soon surrounded by a silvery glow. Looking up at Elyse, Everest asked,

"So normally if you touched just my hand it would turn my entire body to metal right?"

@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
Elyse noddeD. "Yeah, something like that. As long as I have a hold on something it turns to metal. I can reverse it though...but I can't reverse organic materials."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smiled*
''well lets go!''

*Add teleports everyone to the house where Ciella used to live actually until she was discovered but it was a nice cabin near a lake*

''and we're here guys''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, taking in thr scenery. "That was fast."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]it makes no sense to me how you just find a reason and say it against me and everything Add does like you want to be the only OP person here......( -_- ") like really. let Add just do one thing atleast)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'll make it easier for you to read.

Akira is meant to be extremely OP. It's the final arc of Fantasy High, it's gonna be going out with a large bang. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'll make it easier for you to read.
Akira is meant to be extremely OP. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yes, but why?)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Ehh...you know. The thing with the thing....hell, I have no idea. I just wanted to give myself an excuse as to why I am helping you." He shrugged and snapped his fingers, causing a vial of purple liquid to appear in his hand. "This concoction will reverse the effect of any curse, but you will lose your sense of morality for a few hours." He extended it to Clover. "Do you want it."
"Sure... Thanks." He grabs the potion and stares at it "Here I go..." He chugs it down and hands back the glass to Ansom. "The potion was surprisingly good..." The effects on clover suddenly reversed and he became a guy again. "Woah... Thanks.. Uhh... I never caught your name..."

(@AriaTheWatcher)

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Elyse noddeD. "Yeah, something like that. As long as I have a hold on something it turns to metal. I can reverse it though...but I can't reverse organic materials."

Lumina blinked, taking in thr scenery. "That was fast."

[/QUOTE]
''yup''

"Ya well what's life without a few risks huh?

Standing up, Everest walked up to Elyse and said,

"Besides, im the one telling you to do this so no hard feelings if it doesn't work..."

Smiling Everest held out his hand to her and said,

"So come on... take my hand... trust me! I'm a professional! "

Besided... if he was right about this... then he was a bloody genius... if not... then he was a fucking garden statue....

@Sammi Kunz

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Yes, but why is it Akira who is OP. How fun could it be to play someone who has no weaknesses, except against a select few...very few.)
((( It was agreed upon beforehand. Also, it is surprisingly fun. Akira has one downside, to counter his OPness. )))

Himeragi Seiker]i want to. i just really want to say this but...))) [media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFzsSq6wbU said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFzsSq6wbU[/URL][/media]
You are my new favorite person...ever.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It was agreed upon beforehand. Also, it is surprisingly fun. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yes, but shouldn't it be agreed upon. Like a group discussion. DEMOCRACY FTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back