• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Himeragi Seiker]i want to. i just really want to say this but...))) [media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFzsSq6wbU said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFzsSq6wbU[/URL][/media]
((( [media]

[/media] )))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Ya well what's life without a few risks huh?
Standing up, Everest walked up to Elyse and said,

"Besides, im the one telling you to do this so no hard feelings if it doesn't work..."

Smiling Everest held out his hand to her and said,

"So come on... take my hand... trust me! I'm a professional! "

Besided... if he was right about this... then he was a bloody genius... if not... then he was a fucking garden statue....

@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked nervous, but Everest did tell her to, and instincts from her past made her body move on it's own... before she knew it Elyse found her hand touching Everest'S. And of course, it started turning to metal. Starting in his hand, and slowly making its way up his arm.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
You are my new favorite person...ever.)

(Yes, but shouldn't it be agreed upon. Like a group discussion. DEMOCRACY FTW)
((( It was agreed upon, as I wrote before. Roleplay isn't a democracy. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It was agreed upon beforehand. Also, it is surprisingly fun. Akira has one downside, to counter his OPness. )))

[/QUOTE]
well idc if Akira has a downside or not, i cam here for a Fantasy High school rp, not to see a High school get blown up again and again and again)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It was agreed upon, as I wrote before. Roleplay isn't a democracy. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yes, but why?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well idc if Akira has a downside or not, i cam here for a Fantasy High school rp, not to see a High school get blown up again and again and again)))

[/QUOTE]
(SAME!!! I remember when times were simpler...before Akira showed up.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Yes, but why?)
((( Because this Roleplay stems from one person, Aria-chan. You didn't help create it, therefore you don't have any say on what should and will happen, unless you discuss it with the RP owner beforehand. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( [media]

[/media] )))[/QUOTE]
ok relate to this...

Caboose (Blue guy who throws a 'grenade')

Grenade: your insult

the guy on a cliff in white having a grenade launcher: me

[media]

[/media]
this is how much your insult has worked on me

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Because this Roleplay stems from one person, Aria-chan. You didn't help create it, therefore you don't have any say on what should and will happen, unless you discuss it with the RP owner beforehand. )))

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well idc if Akira has a downside or not, i cam here for a Fantasy High school rp, not to see a High school get blown up again and again and again)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Then go cry in a corner, as I don't care. It's an RP centred around supernatural beings. You don't want to see stuff destroyed? Go to a realistic RP. )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
[media]

[/media]
((( Gee, thanks for insulting my dead mother. Much appreciated. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Then go cry in a corner, as I don't care. It's an RP centred around supernatural beings. You don't want to see stuff destroyed? Go to a realistic RP. )))

[/QUOTE]
(She died to escape your narcissistic, cocky self.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Then go cry in a corner, as I don't care. It's an RP centred around supernatural beings. You don't want to see stuff destroyed? Go to a realistic RP. )))

[/QUOTE]
look akira, i dont care how much impact you had in making this rp, but at least control urself i mean i dont think we're having fun here at all. RPs are meant to be fun. right now im just trying to have a little fun but you keep stepping on it. and if your gonna blow up the school, hell, just blow everything up right?! just blow everything up! blow up the whole damn universe! make purgatory eat it all! cuz the rp is mainly about the school and the school is being blown up. thats basically blowing up the rp as well)))

(Everyone shut up and stop fighting... And if you want to ignore me and keep fighting take it to OOC chat.)

Smiling Everest raised his left hand and snapped his fingers. Suddenly pure silver lines begin to shoot from the aura around his hand and his hand itself, and slowly but surly his hand began to revert to its original state. Grinning like an idiot, Everest beamed at Elyse before saying,

"I knew it!!! Im attracting the particles to the field surrounding my hand! Basically, I'm reconstructing my hand faster than you can transmute it!"

Still grinning like an idiot, Everest waited to see what Elyse would say...

@Sammi Kunz

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]look akira, i dont care how much impact you had in making this rp, but at least control urself i mean i dont think we're having fun here at all. RPs are meant to be fun. right now im just trying to have a little fun but you keep stepping on it. and if your gonna blow up the school, hell, just blow everything up right?! just blow everything up! blow up the whole damn universe! make purgatory eat it all! cuz the rp is mainly about the school and the school is being blown up. thats basically blowing up the rp as well)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I had no impact on making the RP, I simply came in to end the final arc. Also, I never stated the school was destroyed. There was a crash from Zero hitting a building. )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(ooohhh...sassy)
((( Go hang yourself. )))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Smiling Everest raised his left hand and snapped his fingers. Suddenly pure silver lines begin to shoot from the aura around his hand and his hand itself, and slowly but surly his hand began to revert to its original state. Grinning like an idiot, Everest beamed at Elyse before saying,
"I knew it!!! Im attracting the particles to the field surrounding my hand! Basically, I'm reconstructing my hand faster than you can transmute it!"

Still grinning like an idiot, Everest waited to see what Elyse would say...

@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at Everest with a confused look on her face. "Nobody's been able to undo that before." She retracted her hand, marveling at Everest. "You're...amazing..." she mumbled

(( May my Notifications have a better life in its second one.

Graveatone reads

Here lies Roman's notifs.

MARCH 6, 2015 - APRIL 16, 2015 ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I had no impact on making the RP, I simply came in to end the final arc. Also, I never stated the school was destroyed. There was a crash from Zero hitting a building. )))
((( Go hang yourself. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Hang myself, huh? Wow, you just lowered my self-esteem so much. I think I might do it. Do you think I'll see your mom on the other side?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I had no impact on making the RP, I simply came in to end the final arc. Also, I never stated the school was destroyed. There was a crash from Zero hitting a building. )))

[/QUOTE]
.....zero hitting a building....yknow why couldnt you have said that instead of a big mother fucking explosion...like really...its not that big of an explosion now is it)))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Hang myself, huh? Wow, you just lowered my self-esteem so much. I think I might do it. Do you think I'll see your mom on the other side?)
(( Too far ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back