• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel blushed then looked at hans coldly as his wings came out "say it again han I dare you" he said before walking up and puting his hands on blues hips "it's also hard to leave when blues mind still isn't fully healed"

@Sixxx

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "There are some good days and some bad days." She says, coming up with a good idea for a prank as a cat walks up to her, rubbing against her leg.
"I guess there are..." He points at the cat rubbing against her leg "Aww look a cat! Can I pet it?" He asks while smiling at her.

Slaxt said:
"I guess there are..." He points at the cat rubbing against her leg "Aww look a cat! Can I pet it?" He asks while smiling at her.
Elizabeth snaps her fingers and Clover suddenly grows brown cat ears and a brown cat tail.

Nonalaka said:
"Good?" She wasn't sure if this was the word he was after but she was just trying to make conversation.
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher shrugs. "I guess that word fits."

Han blinked, "Her mind?" Han was confused. "What happened?" He asked. Han texted Dylan, Tell the doctor one more day. I think you may need it. Considering how messed up our lives are. Han put his phone back in his pocket and stood waiting for Blue or Daniel to tell him whats up with Blue.

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Roman looked at her, "My job. Its not really working on my side." He exlained. "As an assassin I don't think I should be 'here'. And besides. My cousin Han gets in enough trouble. I don't want to be apart of it." He told Haiiro.
Haiiro frowns. "Please stay Roman, please!"

((Yeh uvu she was a stray though so she already had a litter we kept two babies (muffin and Loki) ))

Roman looked down at his feet then at the sky, "I can consider it. But I'm not sure." He put his hands behind his back, "I have a feeling that it would bother you if I left. Am I wrong?" He asked smiling?

Blue elbowed Daniel be nice to him she said into Daniels mind blue intertwinded her fingers with his holding him there partacilly cause he was sweet and warm and she like dhim holding her and partally cause he had a bit of a situation goiung with his pants " im not fully healed from hitting my head and loosing my memory , it takes time to heal a mind and you cant use powers to do it and it dosnt help ive been using my power to heal Daniel and Dylan they way i have "

@Roman

@Daniel reaver

"I'm guessing you aren't a student? I've never seen you around before." She fixed her scarf and put her hands back into her pockets.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman looked down at his feet then at the sky, "I can consider it. But I'm not sure." He put his hands behind his back, "I have a feeling that it would bother you if I left. Am I wrong?" He asked smiling?
Haiiro nods. "You're right. I wouldn't be very happy if you left."

Nonalaka said:
"I'm guessing you aren't a student? I've never seen you around before." She fixed her scarf and put her hands back into her pockets.
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher sighs, adjusting his mask. "Nope, I'm the principal."

"T-the principal??" She blurted out, quickly covering her mouth, that wasn't supposed to come out so loud or sound so shocked. "Sorry" she said quietly. He did seem rather young to be a principal though she thought.

@AriaTheWatcher

Nonalaka said:
"T-the principal??" She blurted out, quickly covering her mouth, that wasn't supposed to come out so loud or sound so shocked. "Sorry" she said quietly. He did seem rather young to be a principal though she thought.
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher shrugs. "No problem, I'm a bit used to that kind of reaction..." He says, tempted to take off his mask because of how much it was bothering him, it kept almost slipping off.

Han put a hand on Blue's shoulder, "Well, I hope your better soon." Han said putting a hand in his pocket. "You guys. The last few days have been Hell for me." Han sighed. "I dont know what to do anymore..."

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

Roman smirked, "What would a god like you care about a mere human like me for anyway?" He asked. "Compared to you I'm nothing but an ape." He said materializing chairs for the both of them.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman smirked, "What would a god like you care about a mere human like me for anyway?" He asked. "Compared to you I'm nothing but an ape." He said materializing chairs for the both of them.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns, sitting down. "Why should I tell you?" She says defiantly. "If you must know it's because you're one of my friends, and I have very few of those, despite how surprising that may be."

The Watcher shrugs. "It's fine, it didn't seem like you were being rude." He says, partially taking his mask off but quickly putting it back on as a tree suddenly turns into water.

Roman face dropped to a confused look, "1. Thats not surprising. 2. I'm your friend? And 3....Well there is no 3" he said sitting in his chair. "I'm happy to hear you say that." He said to Haiiro.

"Han just wait for dylan to get home then spend all the time you want with her. I mean that's waht blue and I have did and our hole lives have been hell before I meet you and her" daniel said with a smile to hans then held blue closer

@Sixxx

@Roman

" your not leaving dylan are you " she said concerned her mouth slack with disbelief " i know its been hard on you but listen i was in the hospital last night i watched her face light up l when you walked in ,it was like she wasnt in the hospital ... please tell me your not leaving her " bue was worried not only to Han but for Dylan , dylan wouldnt handle it well she just knew she wouldnt

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back