• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL], can I bring in my other character?))
(Sure.)

Roman said:
Roman face dropped to a confused look, "1. Thats not surprising. 2. I'm your friend? And 3....Well there is no 3" he said sitting in his chair. "I'm happy to hear you say that." He said to Haiiro.
Haiiro blushes, wondering what Roman meant when he said that wasn't surprising and wondering if he was being rude to her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Sure.)

Haiiro blushes, wondering what Roman meant when he said that wasn't surprising and wondering if he was being rude to her.
((Thank you! :3))

Elyse took her time walking through thr school gates. She was looking up at the clouds, jealous of their carefree nature. Floating like that sounded so nice. She was eating a bagel as she walked in, nearly running into Haiiro, not watching where she was going.

Han looked at Daniel and Blue "Thats the not what I meant..." Han said starting to tear up. "I cant even protect her from her crazy ass family." Han face was drowned in tears now. "The only way for me to stop them.... was to kill them." Han sniffled a bit wiping his eyes. "What kind of boyfriend am I?" He asked himself.

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

Roman smiled, he was indeed joking about Haiiro not having many friends. "Are you....blushing?" He asked her looking at her red face.

Moriko quickly turned to look at the tree and then turned back to watcher. "You did that?" She pointed at the tree and smiled at him "that's pretty cool" she giggled. She turned to where the tree was and clapped her hands, another tree covered in white flowers grew in its place.

@AriaTheWatcher

"Han it was obvious that they should have died. They got what they deserved han don't worry" he said as he put one hand on hans shoulder while still holding onto blue

Roman was confused at why Haiiro was blushing, "Are you just cold?" He asked. Roman knew for a fact it wasn't normal for Haiiro to blush. To him she seemed more tough than girly.

Roman said:
Roman was confused at why Haiiro was blushing, "Are you just cold?" He asked. Roman knew for a fact it wasn't normal for Haiiro to blush. To him she seemed more tough than girly.
Haiiro shakes her head. "I-I'm not blushing!" She says, turning away from Roman.

Blue hugged him " your a great boyfriend for doing that Han she is not safe with them around you have to think she dealt with taht for YEARS with out you there to protect them and by the sounds out it they were crazy and aweful but smart but crazy makes them not care , they dont have to self peresrve , they would keep coming back " she patted his back and walke to daniel again , taking his hand

@Roman

@Daniel reaver

"Maybe you need to learn to relax better, it might help your mask problem... I know I'm just a dumb forest nymph but if I didn't relax and control myself, there would be flowers everywhere I walked all the time, and animals would follow me everywhere." She chuckled at her own problem, but she thought maybe she had a point?

@AriaTheWatcher

Nonalaka said:
"Maybe you need to learn to relax better, it might help your mask problem... I know I'm just a dumb forest nymph but if I didn't relax and control myself, there would be flowers everywhere I walked all the time, and animals would follow me everywhere." She chuckled at her own problem, but she thought maybe she had a point?
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher sighs. "Relaxing has nothing to do with it, how much power I have does. If I were to take this mask off completely everything within a ten mile radius would end up being altered in some way."

Roman smiled, "Its okay." He said laughing a bit. "You dont have to hide the fact your blushing." He stood up and made hia chair disappear. He walked over to Haiiro with a hand out. "I don't think Akira will be around for a while... Wanna hang out?" Han asked smiling

Han looked at Daniel and hugged Blue, "You knkw, you guys are right. But I nees help with one more person. Her brother." He said wiping his face completely, returning it back to its natural seriousness.

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Its okay." He said laughing a bit. "You dont have to hide the fact your blushing." He stood up and made hia chair disappear. He walked over to Haiiro with a hand out. "I don't think Akira will be around for a while... Wanna hang out?" Han asked smiling
Haiiro nods. "Sure, but if you say that I blushed one more time then I will turn you into a girl again. Permanently." She says, completely serious.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Yeah, yeah." He said unlocking his car doors. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked getting in.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs. "I don't know, I've been rather bored lately. Is there anyone you want to play a prank on? I'll help you with that if there is." She says, getting into Roman's car.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see" she frowned "that's a shame.." she pulled at the sleeves of her sweater.
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher sighs. "If you want to see what would happen I could show you, but we'd have to go somewhere where there wasn't very many people within ten miles of the place." He says, coming up with an idea.

"yeh where is he , dosent dylan come one today??" she said " you promised her away time and i promise you she want to get far away form here and spend time alone with you '' blue noticed Daniel and smirked " what do you want us to do with him?"

@Roman

@Daniel reaver

'"Thats the plan Blue. I need you to keep him somewhere 'safe'." Han said knowing he would confuse them.

@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx

Roman nodded, "Pranks. Afterwards. How about a movie? Muly treat to you for being a great friend." Roman said starting the car. "What is it you wanna see?" He asked Haiiro.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Pranks. Afterwards. How about a movie? Muly treat to you for being a great friend." Roman said starting the car. "What is it you wanna see?" He asked Haiiro.
Haiiro smiles, thinking about it. "I want to see a horror movie, there were a few that just came out if I'm not mistaken."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back