• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
57a8c2283ad43_ElswordDiECashShopCutin.png.afa84ad8631e5840d3654ed49a27d6c1.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Elsword DiE Cash Shop Cut in.png
    Elsword DiE Cash Shop Cut in.png
    628.1 KB · Views: 0
Roman nodded, "We shall go see the scariest one there." He said smiling. "We should be there shortly." Roman said as he started to chew some gum. "I will also buy snacks." He said turning on the radio.

@AriaTheWatcher

" so we kill him? " she said smiling , she looked so innocent it just wasnt fair " i know the perfect place ... to keep him come on" she lead them to a car and she drove , taking random deep breaths along the way , a few hours later the pulled into a drive way and lead them to an odd house , the paint was chiped and faded and it wasnt very big the plant life was dead "we are here.... this is where i grew up ... no one will hear screams or bother to look if they do. there are chains in the basement and in the bedroom with the boards covering the windows ... come one she says slowly walking to the house

@Daniel reaver

@Roman

Elyse turns, smiling at the Add clone. "Oh. Hello!" She grins, looking at the gun. "Ooh. Scary." She laughs, honestly unfazed. She finished her bagel an started to reach for her gloves in her pocket but stopped herself, grinning.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "We shall go see the scariest one there." He said smiling. "We should be there shortly." Roman said as he started to chew some gum. "I will also buy snacks." He said turning on the radio.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods. "Alright." She says, smiling cheerfully. She was in a better mood than she had been in for the past week, which was a bit odd to her but she didn't question why.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina blinks at Zephyr's reaction. "U-um..." she wasn't sure what was going on.

[/QUOTE]
*Ciella leans over to Lumina and whispers in her ear as Zephyr looks down still blushing red*

''Zephyr-kun likes you''

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Elyse turns, smiling at the Add clone. "Oh. Hello!" She grins, looking at the gun. "Ooh. Scary." She laughs, honestly unfazed. She finished her bagel an started to reach for her gloves in her pocket but stopped herself, grinning.

[/QUOTE]
Add's Clone: ''huh...didnt even phase you one bit......sigh anyway whats your name''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella leans over to Lumina and whispers in her ear as Zephyr looks down still blushing red*
''Zephyr-kun likes you''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's eyes widen, looking at Ciella, trying not gawk. "Wh-..." she couldn't really get the words out.

"Ummm blue are you ok" he said as he walked in behind her looking around suspiciously "Han we aren't supposed to kill him are we?" He said to him

@Roman @Sixxx

"Watcher how old are you" thana said to him in frustration

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Zephyr-kun likes you''

Add's Clone: ''huh...didnt even phase you one bit......sigh anyway whats your name''

[/QUOTE]
Elyse smiled softly, her silvery eyes looking at Add. "Guns don't really scare me much." She shrugs, looking back at Haiiro. "Sorry, sorry..." she noticed the girl was gone, then turned back to the Add clone. "the name is Elyse by the way."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Watcher how old are you" thana said to him in frustration

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shrugs. "I've been around since time began, so...I have no clue."

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Elyse smiled softly, her silvery eyes looking at Add. "Guns don't really scare me much." She shrugs, looking back at the Watcher. "Sorry, sorry. the name is Elyse by the way."

[/QUOTE]
(It wasn't the Watcher, it was Haiiro, and Haiiro already left xD )

Han face dropped, "You plan on torturing him?" Han asked. "This place is perfect! I need him fed and healthy. When Dylan is 100% heraelf again, she can have a 'chat' with him. And no Daniel no killing." Han explained as he found the chains.

@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx

Roman asked, "What kind of music do you like, Haiiro?" . He was curious to know. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." He said smiling.

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher shrugs. "I've been around since time began, so...I have no clue."
(It wasn't the Watcher, it was Haiiro, and Haiiro already left xD )
((Hahah fixed it))

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina's eyes widen, looking at Ciella, trying not gawk. "Wh-..." she couldn't really get the words out.

[/QUOTE]
''i-its true...''

*Zephyr then puts a pillow on her own face so she could hide her red blushing face from Lumina cuz shes too embarrassed*

''hahaha, kawaii~~''

Lumina's face was as red as Zephyr's hair. She had never been confessed to before. What was she supposed to do? She got fidgety, feeling nervous being around him.

Roman chuckled, "I should have known. I like indie rock. Just plain old indie rock." He said. "And also a little jazz is nice." Roman said, he almost started to laugh at his own choices. "Dont judge me." He said pulling to the movie theatre parking lot.

@AriaTheWatcher

Blue sighed " if you wanted to kill him , or just keep him this is the place to do so " she took Daniels hand as they entered the house bue stood at the doorway of her old room , the chain in the corner with scratches and years of her dried blood on the wall on the other sie of the room where bats crowbars and what ever eles he father felt like using .in the middle of the bacially empty room sat a stuff bunny , just out of reach of the child who wanted it for comfort . she turned a corner to the living room where there were blood stained carpets where her fater killed her maother all those years ago blue went to show them the basement when she passed her little sisters room , a crib with blood that had nce dripped on the floor when hher father shot her babybsister all those years ago basements dwn those stairs , i....i cant go down there"

@Roman

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I should have known. I like indie rock. Just plain old indie rock." He said. "And also a little jazz is nice." Roman said, he almost started to laugh at his own choices. "Dont judge me." He said pulling to the movie theatre parking lot.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs. "Hey, I'm not judgin'." She says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at watcher "what are you talking about" she asked him coriously

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "You'll see..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back