• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue un buttoned her shirt as he kissed her untill ther was a knock at her door "noo "she groaned looking a Daniel hovering over her geting up buttoning her shirt , they eneded up crooked and she fixed her hair on the way to the door " yes Han " she said opening the door with a sigh

Dylan texted him using her cell i dont want chris there when i get back Han... nurse aid if i was careful i could leave tonight

@Roman

@Daniel reaver

Roman pulls up to the school. "I need to get back to work." He said walking toward the gate. He stops when he notices Haiiro standing by it. "Hey, Haiiro. What's going on?" He asked smiling a bit.

Roman said:
Roman pulls up to the school. "I need to get back to work." He said walking toward the gate. He stops when he notices Haiiro standing by it. "Hey, Haiiro. What's going on?" He asked smiling a bit.
Haiiro sighs. "I'm waitin' on Akira." She says, seeming a bit bored.

"Hurt someone?" She replied, she had a fair idea that he was maybe dangerous, not that she minded, a lot of people here are she thought.

@AriaTheWatcher

Nonalaka said:
"Hurt someone?" She replied, she had a fair idea that he was maybe dangerous, not that she minded, a lot of people here are she thought.
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher nods. "Yeah, but usually when I take off the mask weird and random things happen, some of which weren't..." He says, trying to find the right word to end the sentence with.

Roman sighed, "I might be leaving the school permanently..." he said leaning against the gate. "But I guess that wouldn't change anything for you." He said.

Han looked at his phone and sighed. Then he looked at Blue. "Blue." He said her name holding a chcukle. "Your shirt is buttoned up wrong. But I'm not here for your shirt. Where's Daniel?" He asked peeking over her shoulder.

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I might be leaving the school permanently..." he said leaning against the gate. "But I guess that wouldn't change anything for you." He said.
Haiiro frowns. "Why would you leave the school?" She asks, seeming a bit sad.

Cutie! @Sweetone

((My cat uvu))

lillie_by_nona_laka-d8btqnd.jpg

Daniel walked into veiw and looked over to han with a smile "hey han" he said as he got a little more anoyed but hid it "what's up?" He asked while looking over to blue with a I guess it's not happening tonight look on his face before turning back to han

@Sixxx

@Roman

Roman looked at her, "My job. Its not really working on my side." He exlained. "As an assassin I don't think I should be 'here'. And besides. My cousin Han gets in enough trouble. I don't want to be apart of it." He told Haiiro.

Han looked at Daniel. "Hey dude." Han smiled. He then thought about something. "How long has it been since you two been out?" He asked with a grin on hia face. "All you guys do is suck each others faces." He said mocking them for kissing so much.

@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Sweetone: 2887623]Mine is cody and your cat looks like mine lol)

[/QUOTE]
Mines is called lillie uwu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back