• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriko again looked at this peculiar person, she wondered what the mask was all about, she stared at it for a while, wondering if it had a meaning behind it.

@AriaTheWatcher

Han laughed, "You had hot legs." He said bursting out in laughter before punching Chris in the face. "Your coming with me." Han said seriously. "I wont turn you in. But I do have something better in mind." Han kicked the steering wheel. Grabbing Chris's shirt once again. "You ready for a trip?" Han asked

@Sixxx

She quickly looked away, her face turning pink as she silently scolded herself for being rude by staring, the flowers in her hair also changing that colour.

@AriaTheWatcher

chris rubbed his jaw " what the hell was that for?!" he huffed "Ok lava girl i guess ill 'pay'" he said puting air quotes up with his hands

@Roman

Han roundhouse kicks Chris, "What the fuck are you doing?" Han asked. He grabbed Chris's shirt and teleported to Dylan's hospital room. "I forgot to take the trash out." He said holding and unconscious Chtis up by the collar. "Its a big one this time." Han said smirking

@Sixxx

@AriaTheWatcher

Moriko stopped her scolding. "Huh?....well they've always done that, they are permanent, they don't come out. any flowers I grow myself or I am in contact with change depending on my current state, I guess its useful for some as I can't lie, the flowers give it away" she laughed a little.

"No!" She laughed "like my flowers" she patted one of them. Then took it off, "I mean they don't wilt!... well they grow back too.....I'm not good at explaining I guess" she gave a smile as she placed them back into her hair.

@AriaTheWatcher

Dylans heart beat monitor sky rocketed seeing him "no no no no no no no she squirmed tryig to get way but made it hurt more and she cried out

@Roman

Dylans heart beat monitor sky rocketed seeing him "no no no no no no no she squirmed tryig to get way but made it hurt more and she cried out

@Roman

Daniel happily let blue pull him into a kiss while he smiled into the kiss as he slowly climbed onto the bed while still kissing blue

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"No!" She laughed "like my flowers" she patted one of them. Then took it off, "I mean they don't wilt!... well they grow back too.....I'm not good at explaining I guess" she gave a smile as she placed them back into her hair.
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher shrugs. "I think I get it."

I dont want to start rping cuz im leaving in the morning so ill watch yall and eat popcorn as my cat sits on my lap)

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru skipped over to him and then started to walk next to him. "Hm.." She noised quietly and then looked up at him. "You're bone structure's quite nice." She said. It was a weird statement to make, but it was true. His jaw and cheek bones looked quite nice and fit him well.

[/QUOTE]
@AsongOfIceandFire (Forgot to quote you.)

Han walked over to Dylan dropping Chris on the floor. "Relax he's unconscious." Han said putting a hand on hers. "When you get out of here, I'll have a surprise for you at the dorm. Alright." Han said walking back over to Chris. He waved to Dylan as he grabbes Chris again. He then teleported to his dorm and locked Chris in a closet tied up. "You won't be outta this closet til' Friday." Han said teleporting to Blue's dorm, he knocked on the door and waited.

@Sixxx

She chuckled "ah well its not important anyway.." she looked a thana and gave her a little smile, patting her head, she paused then turned back to watcher "what's the mask for?"

@Daniel reaver

@AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher frowns. "Well...errr...there are a few reasons. The only one I tell people is that it keeps my power in check." He says nervously, adjusting his mask again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back